• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 |OT| All Developers Dream, But Not Equally

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
I just pre-ordered the game, then I come here and see OP has changed.. yeah, you know the drill about pre-orders and cancelling.

Luthos

I pre-ordered mine on Amazon. The worse part will be waiting for it on release day, because the delivery dudes take their sweet time.

The_Monk

Nice OT it's simple and I have all the info I need.

Will try to get this on a midnight release if they do it here. Getting Day 1 either way.

The best is that I'm going to get this game for 20€/30€ thanks to some store credit I have, feels good. What does not feel that good is me having this and BF3 almost in the same day.

There are not enough hours on my day!

Anteater

aww I saw the spoilers before it was tagged :(, don't really mind but 1 surprise ruined!

and I was expecting the OP to expand with fanfics and more awesome art, day ruined man

Luthos

I don't really think that spoiler was much if you've seen the E3 trailer.

Didn't you see a London view at the very beginning of that trailer?

The_Monk

Wasn't there going to be a pack with the steelcase + a UC3 controller?

RM9Mfl.jpg

AngryMoth

Interested to know where uk gaffers are preording from. Play.com used to pretty reliably deliver on the day before release with me, but I've had bad experiences with them and amazon now. I went with play in the end for their preorder bonus. Hopefully they deliver it on release day. If it doesn't arrive on the 2nd I'll probably just go buy it from game.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I want to be a topless Nathan Drake for Halloween.

Just going through a few reviews at the moment and a lot of them praise the story. Can’t wait to see how it all unfolds. My hype is at critical levels!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Holy shit. A BLR OP that's one post!? What is this madness and can we have more of this!?

Not going to get U3 until I know they won't pull the rug from under me in terms of the multiplayer. Sorry, but I won't get fooled again with U2 1.04->1.05 game ruining.

Amazing OP and amazing second OP.

Hard to believe we're only one week away, the limited edition is pre-ordered and my body is ready indeed. Will turn my exam in and then lock myself in my room.

Chinner

Banned
team drake obv.

music.jpg

look at dem abs. then again sullys moustache of love is utterly amazing.

can't i be sandwiched between them?

Chinner said:
team drake obv.

music.jpg

look at dem abs. then again sullys moustache of love is utterly amazing.

can't i be sandwiched between them?
now there's an eiffel tower setpiece i'd want to be a part of

Corto

Combichristoffersen said:
Agreed. Fanfic should be in OP. Also, THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT AND SERIOUS QUESTION:

Are you Team Drake or Team Sully?

Team Sully here. There's something hypnotizing in a well groomed moustache as the one Sully sports. To loose oneself on those hair follicles... Ho the sweet folly!

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Tricky I Shadow said:
Team Drake or Team Sully? Bitch please!!!

The only answer is clearly Team Chloe! <3

I don't know about you, but I'm not keen on filty skanks. Who knows whose tombs Chloe has raided, if you see what I mean.

PS: I'm leaning more and more towards Team Sully. Dat 'stache <3

wotter

Pranay_ said:
DAMN
London View in uncharted 3 is spectacular !
That was the first time I just stopped playing to admire the view. There were at least three more occasions in the campaign where I did the exact same thing :p

Lakitu

st5fu
Times like this I wish my PS3 was working. Great OP.

I watched the GameTrailers review.
The little part with Drake standing in the night and the starry sky really blew me away.

Its impossible that this game comes out in a week! It's my personal favorite franchise this generation and I know NOTHING of the game. Cannot wait to get back into Uncharted.

PS- Love the wall of shame. Was this all about the 8 from Eurogamer?

Sai

This game really crept up on me. Can't believe it's less than a week away now.

Avoiding most of the news and media really helped. :D

[EDIT] - Avoided the multiplayer stuff for the most part too. I got in through that Subway mess, but I honestly didn't enjoy much of what I played. Just felt off from what I remembered of Uncharted 2.

Top Bottom