• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 previews, screens and video

Status
Not open for further replies.

slider

That first part is spectacular (Drake versus the two dudes appeared a little clunky IMO but of course it's early). I'm not watching any more though.

It's kind of weird - I recognize that automatic ammo pickups will make the game simpler to play, and yet I feel like I'll miss manually picking ammunition up for some reason.

Mr_Brit

Banned
badcrumble said:
It's kind of weird - I recognize that automatic ammo pickups will make the game simpler to play, and yet I feel like I'll miss manually picking ammunition up for some reason.
That won't last, 5 mins in and you'll wonder how you ever survived without it.

AAK

I'm just clueless at Sony's marketing. They're hyping every other game but LBP which has the closest release date.

AAK said:
I'm just clueless at Sony's marketing. They're hyping every other game but LBP which has the closest release date.

Huh? What other games are they hyping? Killzone? Sony already release a lot of trailers for lbp, journalist must have already tried the beta, right now the only thing left for lbp is reviews and advertising. If you think the hype is lacking, that's not from lack of effort from sony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom