• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNCHARTED 4 Multiplayer Beta: PGW demo info

Friction

I'm afraid with that: U2 was the best MP game I've played because it was simple, arcade.

I hope I'm wrong and it has nothing to do with U3 perks, but these additions seem unnecessarily complex.

Same here.

I lot mention of balance. When its complex with a bigger number of variables, balancing is just exponentially harder.

Simple is better. Rocket league a good example.

Alo0oy

Banned
I don't like classes, sidekicks, and mysticals (perks), especially the auto revive thing, but oh well. Ugh, I'm just feeling really down on this. It feels like a sequel to UC3 MP, when I was hoping it would be more a sequel to UC2 MP. Oh well.

UC2 multiplayer was great for its time, but making MP like that in UC4 would be terrible, you can't just force people into one loadout just because you like the default starter weapons, some people like to play support, some people like to be snipers...etc, not everyone has to play like all the UC2 purists, UC2 was fun & hectic especially at the start, but the matches lacked the pacing & were very one note, in UC4 the matches seem to escalate similar to TLOU MP.

UC4 looks like a mix of UC3 & TLOU multiplayer, but it seems to be addressing a lot of the problems those two games had in the MP (from what we're seeing & hearing).

64e7655fgw1exgqpnyjx4j218g0xcqhw.jpg

The colours are so preeeeeeeeeety.

What lovely art-style this game has.

Gskyace

Played another round in the morning.
The new villains are Orca and Knot.
Orca is the one with sun glass, Knot wears shirts.

The starting price are
Grenade C4 Health Pack Mine 300
Sidekick 500
650 myst
700 special weapon

Keihart

Are there fist of steel kills? (run and gun and then meele with a special animation) didn't saw them on trailer or broll, i think.

Alo0oy

Banned
Are there fist of steel kills? (run and gun and then meele with a special animation) didn't saw them on trailer or broll, i think.

I don't have to play it to say steel fists will definitely be in the game, that mechanic has been in the franchise since Drake's Fortune.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Same here.

I lot mention of balance. When its complex with a bigger number of variables, balancing is just exponentially harder.

Simple is better. Rocket league a good example.
Exactly. It's frustrating as everything else looks incredible.

Keihart

I don't have to play it to say steel fists will definitely be in the game, that mechanic has been in the franchise since Drake's Fortune.

Bloody better be.

Yeah, i sure hope so too, is one of the things i like most about uncharted's combat, close second to firing in any moment while moving like an ape.
I prefer uncharted 3 SP to 2 in big part because of all the variations there is.

Roll granade and jump aim granade woul be cool to be there too.

Top Bottom