• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Uncharted Moments" teased by Naughty Dog, 11:30 AM PST - Twitch

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
dude dropped "the first last of us" speculation having a TLOU 2 since nolan north stated it as well hmmm

Eggbok

When he said the first Last of Us I figured he meant the non remastered version.
Let me crush everyone's dreams.
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

robotrock

Banned
Wow what? They're gonna make a sequel to The Last of Us? That's weird, I would have never expected a sequel for that critically and commercially successful game.
When he said the first Last of Us I figured he meant the non remastered version.
Let me crush everyone's dreams.
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

I think so too.

-griffy-

Banned
There are two "Last of Us" games.... PS3 and PS4 remaster. I wouldn't take what he said as confirmation of LoU2.

The motion cap bodies/keyframe animation for faces is the same between the PS3 and PS4 version though, which is what he was referring to.

If you want to extrapolate and wildly speculate what he said, it implies that the Uncharted games and Last of Us used motion capture for bodies and keyframes for faces, but a potential Last of Us sequel is maybe using motion capture for faces with the qualification of "the first Last of Us" being like Uncharted 1-3, implying the sequel is different.

sith23

Neo Member
Already knew that they got rid of the sixaxis controls but this makes me so happy.
Speed run mode? Don't make me double dip!

Top Bottom