• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Uncharted Moments" teased by Naughty Dog, 11:30 AM PST - Twitch

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
can anyone take screen grabs and match it up with the ps3 version so we can see how much it changed?

EDIT: Ah i see they never fixed the aiming in the first game, still looks awkward

jett

D-Member
Ah man they didn't change the ADS camera angle in UC1 at all. They really should've.

...You actually think they decided to show the game frequently running at 10-20 fps?

Really?

They must've messed up when they set up the stream. People mess up. Even DA NOTTY GAWDS.

Hoje0308

Banned
"How do I reload again"

*closes window*

Fuck off with your shitty hosts. Get a tester to do the playing for you next time.

Revven

Water splash effects are better as well, I remember the original being really vertical and such and no real animation to it.

SSReborn

Damn, I never remembered how much Elena was actually into the treasure hunting thing in Uncharted 1 gives more context to the line "You love this as much as I do" and where she says "No, not anymore"

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.

-griffy-

Banned
No real time ?

How the fuck could they put nearly 5 hours of 1080p/60 fps video on a single disc ?

They came up with some crazy compression for TLOU Remastered to make the 1080p60 cutscenes take up less space and look better than the 720p30 cutscenes of the PS3 version, they presumably used the same magic here.

Top Bottom