• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Uncharted Moments" teased by Naughty Dog, 11:30 AM PST - Twitch

SSReborn

I voted for the cruise ship personally for the next stream. I've seen what they did to Drake's Fortune and Among Thieves (in person) now I just wanna see what Uc3 looks like. Probably won't be major changes but then again who knows look at the last of us remastered for instance.

Shin-Ra

ElenaBarREMASTERED.gif

So the good thing is the (barrel) explosions still look 3D, they've changed the texture covering the shape and maybe added more secondary particles.

Bad news potentially is one BD and cutscenes are still video.

robotrock

Banned
ElenaBarREMASTERED.gif

So the good thing is the explosions still look 3D, they've just changed the texture covering the shape and maybe added more secondary particles.

Bad news potentially is one BD and cutscenes are still video.

Oh is that gif what they were talking about

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Cutscenes better not look like crap. Ah, who am I kidding. There's no compression good enough that 1080p60 video of that length can be packed in really good quality on a single disc, with all the other stuff they need to have on it.

Cutscenes better not look like crap. Ah, who am I kidding. There's no compression good enough that 1080p60 video of that length can be packed in really good quality on a single disc, with all the other stuff they need to have on it.

Way less important games have received multi-disk sets, so you would think if this would be an experiencd ruining thing, they'd have fixed it, especially after how long they went on about how BP went above and beyond to recreate the cutscenes.

You'd also think if it was all super compressed, they'd have just used upres'd versions described at the beginning of the stream.

I don't know. But the fact still stands, one disk is very small for all this. I was totally expecting a multi-disk set.

Top Bottom