• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Has Gone Gold

Can it beat Sonic: Mania's score ?

thinking-face_1f914.png

Crumpo

Lazy devs, had time still not native 4K/60,
Walking simulator
Too many cutscenes
Chloe is a psychopath

Too many climbing sequences.

Relatively OT, I'm playing through RotTR now and I think every third thing Lara touches starts to collapse, or causes a mousetrap-style chain reaction. This trope could do with toning down...

Previous

check out my new Swatch
Can't wait to play this game, never been this happy I bought a deluxe edition of a game before.

Lazy devs, had time still not native 4K/60,
Walking simulator
Too many cutscenes
Chloe is a psychopath
Don't forget all the bad puns you could make about the franchise losing its legacy.

Drencrom

That's all I see:

Tomb Raider's Ripp-Off: The Lost Legacy Has Gone Gold

Nice hot take

No,

Because Lara Croft and the UTLL ponytail lady are the exact same woman.

This doesn't make sense at all, they aren't very much alike each other besides being adventurous female characters in action games. Besides, Chloe has been a supporting character in Uncharted since Uncharted 2 that now gets her own spin-off. She isn't some reactionary character they made up to copy or counter Lara Croft back in 2009, before Tomb Raider was rebooted and became relevant again in 2013.

Nice hot take

This doesn't make sense at all, they aren't very much alike each other besides being adventurous female characters in action games. Besides, Chloe has been a supporting character in Uncharted since Uncharted 2 that now gets her own spin-off. She isn't some reactionary character they made up to copy or counter Lara Croft back in 2009, before Tomb Raider was rebooted and became relevant again in 2013.

latest
196499_WXmKPj3rTw_digital_foundry_kontra_gra_rise.jpg

Not the same woman

Gurish

That's quite confident. It's rare that you see the embargo lifted so early on a Sony game.

87 Metacritic

Yup, ND always does that though, I remember being so hyped for TLOU needing to wait for a couple of days knowing it reviewed so amazingly well.

And I also agree on your MC prediction, 87 sounds like a very safe bet.

bombshell

How do we pre load it if we have the uc4 le? Will i have to redownload uc4?

I don't think we can, since the preload is tied to the pre-order that is on the store which owners of the triple pack / explorer pack are not allowed to purchase. So we'll just have to wait until the midnight release before we can download, I guess.

WITHE1982

How do we pre load it if we have the uc4 le? Will i have to redownload uc4?

It's completely stand alone so you don't need UC4 at all.

You go to The Lost Legacy on the store and chose the "free" option and it should pre-load (that's what an email I got last night said anyway)

bombshell

It's completely stand alone so you don't need UC4 at all.

You go to The Lost Legacy on the store and chose the "free" option and it should pre-load (that's what an email I got last night said anyway)

I don't have such an option.

It just says: Not available for purchase. Tell me more -> "You are not able to purchase this product for the following reason(s): You already own Uncharted™ 4: A Thief's End Triple Pack Expansion".

Maybe it will be added soon, if they're sending out such emails. What region are you?

WITHE1982

I don't have such an option.

It just says: Not available for purchase. Tell me more -> "You are not able to purchase this product for the following reason(s): You already own Uncharted™ 4: A Thief's End Triple Pack Expansion".

Maybe it will be added soon, if they're sending out such emails. What region are you?

UK.

It's on this page https://www.unchartedthegame.com/en-us/faqs/ (right at the bottom)

I believe the pre-load is US only though.

1. For consumers who have purchased the Triple Pack, Explorer's Pack, or Digital Deluxe Edition: to qualify for pre-loading Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, you must enter the PlayStation Store and search for Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
  2. The Uncharted: The Lost Legacy product page will appear and you must select the ”Free" option and proceed with the instructions on screen to finalize your pre-load status.
  3. Follow the steps below explaining how to set up the PS4 system for pre-load.

Ascenion

Here's hoping the OST isn't underwhelming like Uncharted 4. Or at the very least composed by someone who is respected for not be a trash Zimmer rip off at best.

nel e nel

So what's the deal with the Jak & Daxter precursor bonus? Is it a code for the PS2 classic on PSN, or is it a full remaster like Ratchet & Clank?

And am I understanding correctly that if I get this, I won't need UC4 anymore for the MP (as in I can trade in UC4?)

bombshell

So what's the deal with the Jak & Daxter precursor bonus? Is it a code for the PS2 classic on PSN, or is it a full remaster like Ratchet & Clank?

And am I understanding correctly that if I get this, I won't need UC4 anymore for the MP (as in I can trade in UC4?)

Jak & Daxter is a PS2 classic, not remaster.

And yes, you get full access to UC4 MP with Lost Legacy, unified community.

Top Bottom