• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Under Siege PSN Game - New Trailer

[HP]

Hey guys!

I decided to make a new thread, instead of bumping the old one which didn't even had the name of the game on the thread.

So, check out our first trailer, and a few new screenshots in our dev blog:
http://dev.undersiegegame.com/

I am happy to see this project as it is, we are a very small team! In the trailer you can see 2 themes, mountain and swamp. There's a few more themes that we have not yet shown to the public!

Anyways, for now enjoy the shots and the vid, and make sure to check the devblog to see some more media! ;)

cheers

shot07.jpg

shot02.jpg

shot01.jpg

beast786

Thanks for the update trailer sir. The game has been on my map. PSN needs this type of diversity. Cant wait.

Busty

Banned
I expect my Under Siege game to feature Steven Seagal talking about baking pies while delivering a round house kick to some Eastern European mercenary's head.

Anything less isn't worth my or Mr Seagal's precious time.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Are you guys using PhyrEngine ?

le.phat

hey this looks really good!
And any team that takes the time to seek out the community directly gets a big +1 in my book. can't wait to see more under siege :D

Lain

Trailer looks pretty cool, this game has me pretty interested.
The trailer should be on PSN too tho! ><

thaOwner

Looks great and I like what I saw in the trailer very much but this needs blood. like lots of it. and I will definitely day-0 this bitch.

Busty

Banned
Despite my shocking late and weak Seagal jokes this looks interesting and the fact it's coming from a smaller studio makes it all the more news worthy.

It's looks great and kudos for work done.

Good job. :D

F-Pina

Hey guys.
Thanks for the nice feedback. We were changing our Dev. Diary from one server to the other and now nothing appears :( We are still trying to figure it out.
Wish we were at E3 showing our baby, maybe next time.

Our screenshots are still linked correctly though, the old ones are in the old thread lost somewhere in GAF, so here they be again:

screenshot01.jpg

screenshot02.jpg

screenshot04.jpg

screenshot03.jpg

screenshot05.jpg

Cheers!

Zenith

Banned
[HP] said:
Hey guys!

I decided to make a new thread, instead of bumping the g]

Why did your team make the obvious mistake of naiming it Under Siege? Do you not have any marketing personnel?

J-Rzez

Art looks great. I'm interested.

I wish that SNES game "The Final Option" actually finished up. I'd love for a Seagal game. Him in his prime though, like Out for Justice, Above the Law, Mark for Death, Hard to Kill prime. Not the new "Vampire Slayer" self.

I'm just a cook.

Just a "lowly lowly cook".

[HP]

Another update, and a sneak peak of the editor that will ship with the game, and It's the editor we used to build up every level in the game. So the editor we used, will be the editor that will be available to everyone when it comes out.

http://dev.undersiegegame.com/?p=124

Zenith said:
Why did your team make the obvious mistake of naiming it Under Siege? Do you not have any marketing personnel?
What's wrong with naming it Under Siege? Because there's a movie already named like that?! I honestly don't see the problem in there... the name adjust perfectly to the kind of game we are developing, that's the main reason.

gantz85

Banned
Can you guys put up trailers in places other than Youtube? E.g. Gametrailers, Gamevideos etc.

It would bring in more hype and more views for you guys since those places have their own gaming communities PLUS distribute your videos to more places so possible URL blocks and whatsoever don't prevent potential fans from watching your trailer. Youtube is blocked here in China so I can't watch your trailer.

gcubed

[HP] said:
Another update, and a sneak peak of the editor that will ship with the game, and It's the editor we used to build up every level in the game. So the editor we used, will be the editor that will be available to everyone when it comes out.

http://dev.undersiegegame.com/?p=124

What's wrong with naming it Under Siege? Because there's a movie already named like that?! I honestly don't see the problem in there... the name adjust perfectly to the kind of game we are developing, that's the main reason.

whoa, awesome! very nice. When are you guys looking at release?

Lain

Some people are gonna love that editor.
Another cool thing is that ability to take pics in-game.
Will be interesting to see those tutorial videos for the editor when you'll release them.

Top Bottom