• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unforeseen Consequences: A Half-Life Documentary (Noclip)

They just released it. One hour and 48 minutes of pure HL! Noclip did try to get this documentary out by the 20th anniversary of Half-Life however the project ended up being bigger then expected. There are no interviews with the Valve team, as expected, but more interviews of other important people in the gaming industry and how Half-Life shaped their thinking about gaming for the next generation. Get your popcorn:

Last edited:

Helios

Just finished watching. Impressive work, they managed to interview quite a lot of influential people in the industry, even if they were not Valve employees.
I enjoyed the Project Borealis section. I didn't know much about the mod so I assumed it was one of those projects that never get anywhere, but it seems like they have quite a bit of talent working there.
It's also great seeing the footage of the CS 1.6 server browser and every single server being Romanian, some which I frequented.

Last edited:

Melon Husk

Titanfall 2 got featured, nice.
Just finished watching. Impressive work, they managed to interview quite a lot of influential people in the industry, even if they were not Valve employees.
I enjoyed the Project Borealis section. I didn't know much about the mod so I assumed it was one of those projects that never get anywhere, but it seems like they have quite a bit of talent working there.
It's also great seeing the footage of the CS 1.6 server browser and every single server being Romanian, some which I frequented.
Yeah. If Valve won't finish Half-Life, the fans will.

Top Bottom