• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

story_wikimedia,-brian_647_042816125557.jpg

Well, just in case...

loading.gif

Wow this is going to be close. When I saw Georgia was contested I was strongly considering going to bed because Clinton would surely walk it.

Nothing has gone wrong. Florida is a battleground state for a reason. The thing is, Hillary doesn't even need Florida to have multiple paths to victory. Trump absolutely needs this.

Then you got stuff like Pennsylvania which is a battleground but hasn't gone Republican since '88. Sorta skeptical about it flipping tonight.

There haven't been any surprises yet.
What's happening in Virginia and Ohio is what we expected?

Okay he needs Florida, if he gets it though, then can we be worried? I haven't allowed myself to consider the possibility of a Trump presidency so this is scaring The fuck out of me seeing Ohio and Florida leaning red

At least a few GAF members still managed to be abhorrently pretentious

Yeah, being level-headed and irritated by people screaming their lungs out about OH WE'RE ALL FUCKED OH WAIT WE MOVED 1% AHEAD OH SHIT THEY CALLED TEXAS OH WAIT IT'S RED AGAIN is sure worse than the alternative.

People need to relax and stop shouting that the sky is falling because they don't understand how elections go.

If being sane and understanding how the political system works makes me a smarmy ass I guess I'm just a smarmy ass.

Nibiru

Banned
Hillary will win but based on how close this is I think if the GoP run anyone half decent and Trump endorses them she is a one term pres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom