• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

azyless

Then you don't actually believe in love and tolerance.

What you really believe in is issuing blanket condemnations and mouthing pious slogans.

Not the same.
What kind of bullshit is this. No I don't believe in love and tolerance for racists, misogynists and homophobes, that really shouldn't be controversial.

MUnited83

For you.
You would think with that crystal ball of yours you would have foreseen this outcome a while ago.

Keep the attacks coming though. Let me know if that makes you feel better at the end of the day.
You,re really ignorant of the whole Trump platform, aren't you? Holy shit it's like you never heard of the guy before. It's frankly astonishing.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
When that happens, I will gladly eat my words.

Until then, the world is not ending. Everyone needs to sleep this off and wait to see what happens in the future.
He's literally already fucking done so!!! Stop it with this "wait and see what happens" bullshit. His ENTIRE campaign was based on the idea of actively fucking over everyone who isn't a straight white rich male.

GreyWind

tumblr_loxapoPmGQ1ql01d2o1_500.gif

This gif made me laugh. Thank you

Gaogaogao

Republicans and even Donald Trump are still human beings. No one is irredeemable. The folks in suits on the Senate and House floors aren't the same as the lost souls on 8chan. Write your representatives. Call the hotlines. Protest. Let your voice be heard. We can't give up fighting for a more moral and ethical society just because people are ignorant about politics.

what hotlines? what do I even do?

Jerm411

I could allow a very small part of my brain to entertain the idea of him winning a very narrow race or neither getting to 270 but for him to wash her like this.....

Stunned isn't even the fucking word.....what in the hell.....?

Green Yoshi

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican president, Donald Trump will be the last.

I just can't understand why would white women voters chosen Trump over Hillary?!
Why??

i really refuse to believe it :(

Because not everyone believes in your talking points?

Being a tolerant person includes intellectual tolerance. Yes, there is stuff beyond the pale- and a whole bunch of you pretend that anything even slightly out of line with your own worldview constitutes "beyond the pale".

That's not how tolerance works. Sorry. Wallowing in your own incredible righteousness is not the same as being tolerant.

blackflag

What kind of bullshit is this. No I don't believe in love and tolerance for racists, misogynists and homophobes, that really shouldn't be controversial.

Yeah seriously how is it so hard to understand that hating racists and racism isn't the same thing as hating blacks or latinos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom