• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita games (OVER 150 games with screens inside!) L@@K

Faustek

Great as always :)

Btw, about Koei Tecmo games on Vita.
Do yourself a favour and follow them on twitter. The European account @koeitecmoeurope

Everything they will be releasing is announced there, recaps occurs weekly and new info about announced games and everything. Plus the fact that their twitter presence is awesome.

About Suikoden 1/2 if you followed @installbase's streams on twitch you know he is pushing for it in Europe as well. Add the guys in SCEE to that as well and others within Konami has announced on twitter that they also are pushing for it. Now let's hope the state side folks get the European version and we get it as well.

18-Volt

B4R_dbCCcAARjla.jpg

I forgot this was headed to Vita. It seems it's bundled with special exclusive Black Spiderman figure.

I really wanna know if the game exact same with console counterparts.

I like how in BlueMaxima's latest Vita Weekly Update video, hours before the PSX event, he says he doesn't expect much in the way of Vita news.

Granted, given past events, he was justified in saying that.

Still...heh.

Think I might jump on the $170 deal from Amazon today.

Planning on getting Muramasa and Lumines with it. Also planning on a lot of Destiny remote play.

Should I be excite? I never really planned on getting a Vita but $170 is a great price.

edit: I don't need an extra memory card if I'm just going to play two games and remote play, do I?

Planning on getting Muramasa and Lumines with it. Also planning on a lot of Destiny remote play.

Should I be excite? I never really planned on getting a Vita but $170 is a great price.

edit: I don't need an extra memory card if I'm just going to play two games and remote play, do I?

Be excite, my friend. As for memory cards, I can pretty much promise you that -- at least at some point -- you're going to want at least a 16GB card for PS+ goodies, and indies or whatever strikes your fancy. The luxury of portability is alluring.

You're going to need a memory card, no matter what. Just for basic system functions. What capacity is up to you.

Well it comes with 8GB and apparently already has 1GB internal memory.

Say I only have Lumines and Muramasa and use remote play, will I be okay with the included 8GB?

maouvin

Well it comes with 8GB and apparently already has 1GB internal memory.

Say I only have Lumines and Muramasa and use remote play, will I be okay with the included 8GB?

Yup. Lumines is quite big (3+GB?), but Muramasa is small (<500mb). You'll be fine.
Mind that the internal 1GB is only usable if you have no memory card inserted.

Thanks for the help, guys!

Is there a dummy's guide to proper PS4 remote play settings out there?

I've heard connect to console/connect to wifi, not sure which to go with. If it matters - I will be using it in the basement and my PS4 is upstairs with a wired connection.

If that's your setup, you'll probably be forced to go with Network. The connection radius for directly talking to the PS4 is pretty small, but it's generally preferred.

Novocaine

B4R_dbCCcAARjla.jpg

I forgot this was headed to Vita. It seems it's bundled with special exclusive Black Spiderman figure.

I really wanna know if the game exact same with console counterparts.

I don't really give a shit about these games, but I'm probably going to pick this up just to show support for making it on Vita.

ecurbj

I don't really give a shit about these games, but I'm probably going to pick this up just to show support for making it on Vita.

That's how I feel, honestly. I really don't care but it's being released retail and it's a physical copy. So why not? You know?

That Black Spidey is pretty awesome. I wonder how much it'll be, since these packs are usually a decent jump up from the price of a typical game.

antibolo

Banned
Do we actually know if the Vita version of Infinity 2.0 will be based on the home console versions? Cause from what I heard the 3DS version is a whole different game and it is crap. So I'd say be cautious about getting the Vita version until we know exactly how it's going to be.

Producer

Yup. Lumines is quite big (3+GB?), but Muramasa is small (<500mb). You'll be fine.
Mind that the internal 1GB is only usable if you have no memory card inserted.

Lumines is ~700mb , NA version at least. I had a 8gb too, it was kind of tough but i managed to get by, having all my games backed up on my PC made things much easier though

Takao

Banned
Do we actually know if the Vita version of Infinity 2.0 will be based on the home console versions? Cause from what I heard the 3DS version is a whole different game and it is crap. So I'd say be cautious about getting the Vita version until we know exactly how it's going to be.

Yes.

Apparently the Vita version will launch in May. It's being ported by Panic Button Games, the studio behind the PS4 version.

maouvin

Lumines is ~700mb , NA version at least. I had a 8gb too, it was kind of tough but i managed to get by, having all my games backed up on my PC made things much easier though

Huh.

721mb, indeed. Don't know why I thought Lumines was a more demanding game size-wise. More power for Lamonster, then!
Thanks man.

Fady K

My oh my, where to begin? So many lovely Vita games/ports have been announced in the last few days (thanks mainly to the lovely Playstation Experience event) and I'll make sure you all are aware of every single announcement since the last update (~Dec 1st) on today's upcoming post :D

Awesome Update Fady K , always reminding me Vita is not dead at all. U are by far the best publicity vita will ever had.
I like the looks and gameplay of "The Irregular at Magic High School: Out of Order ." Im dreaming but i wish for a western release.

Thank you kindly incpdo. Yes, the Vita has plenty of content coming up, and the PSX event added at least 10 new QUALITY looking games!! Again, thanks for your kind and motivational words bro!

Unfortunately as it is tied to an anime that is not available in English officially (I think), I don't expect Irregular at Magic High School to come out in English. For those who can understand Japanese though the Vita is region-free thankfully!

Is that an underaged pregnant hooker?

Come to think of it, I have no idea 0_o Weird if that is the case! But then again, Japanese games can get awfully weird at times >_>

As usual, thank you Fady K!

You are most welcome VLiberty :D Enjoy today's upcoming update friend.

I saw it on reddit TBH. It's was a Kickstarter project that failed to reach its £22k goal (Vita/PS4 stretch goal was set at 30k). Apparently some publisher decided to give them the money they needed to finish the game. There is an alpha demo in the kickstarter page (Win/Mac/Linux/Ouya) but I didn't try it.

Cool, nice to see that they were helped out after failing to reach their goal. Yet another cool looking game to pick up and play eventually :)

Thanks for sharing these Takao. I'll add them to the update with pics and stuff :)

Yuki Yuna looks surprisingly playable action game but I really hope those small enemies isn't what the game only has... low expectations still.
http://gematsu.com/2014/12/yuna-yuki-hero-memory-forest-tv-spot-shows-first-gameplay

Another one for the list then, thanks Baekshi. I so wish the image limit wasn't 250 per post. I totally wish I reserved an extra post under my first post. I just had no idea we'd add over a 100 Vita games on top of the already-mentioned 150 in just a few months!! Crazy haha.

Fady does what Son't.

Hello there Flunkie ^^ Thankfully Sony did a very decent job regarding the Vita for the first time in ages at the Playstation Experience ^^ Much to look forward to :D

I don't know when can the west get SW4-2, I mean it just came out here last month.

But knowing that there is a "sequel" for it it's really making me wanna wait for it instead.

I hope Koei doesn't pull a mixjoy on Vita digital games I ain't got 6.5+GB of space for two same games.

Granted if SW4-2 ever comes out to the west.....

I'm guessing it could hit western shores as a digital download.

This is very likely given the PS4 version.

I'm hopeful due to that reason as well!

There's so much stuff I'm looking forward to next year. Axiom Verge, Cosmic Star Heroine, Liege, Dragon Fin Soup, Project Phoenix and Hyper Light Drifter all look great on the indie side of things, but Ys 8 is probably the biggest title for me.

Very good lineup of games there redcrayon. Axiom Verge and Hyper Light Drifter in particular look really awesome! Here's hoping Ys 8 will get localized (I have faith Xseed won't disappoint :D)

Vita all ages version of Justy X Nasty announced
http://www.piacci.co.jp/GN/jusnas/

Working hard to fill the galge void left by the 360

Good catch perorist, will add it to the list ^^

purchased and playing

its allot like zelda + the humor of the series

and its allot of fun!!!

i'd recommend it!

Nice that it reminds you of the Zelda games :D That was the first impression I had of it too.

Thanks for the update Fady K. You're GAF's patron saint of Vita.

Ketch, you are most welcome :)! And thank you for the lovely words! I got good news for you, it has been dated Q1 2015 and here is a new preview for it :D Enjoy!

Toro and Kuro LE PS Vita
http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=944029

There's a theme for it also, probably will go live on ps store same day it comes out.

I want it. I want it so much. That and the PSX PS4 :(

I'm thinking of buying a Vita purely to play the classic ps1 games i played growing up then of course some vita games if there are some i find.

I'm literally clueless to how they work (Xbox only guy here since the ps2)

Is the whole PS1 backlog on the store to buy and play? Eg FF7/8, MGS etc?

In addition to that, trust me, there are plenty of non-PSone Vita games that you'd love as well. Win-win for you ;D

http://www.spacehulk-ascension.com

Space Hulk: Ascension coming to Vita in 2015.

For anyone who hasn't played it, it's an expanded version of the turn-based strategy board game, following the rules fairly closely.

Here's a review of the PC version, for more background and so you can see what's been added. I've been playing the board game for 25 years and can't wait :D

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/space-hulk-ascension-edition-review/1900-6415967/

No way, Space Hulk? Unexpected and awesome. Seriously, the Vita library is nuts at this stage. Give the first post a read again someday and see how much it has grown :0!!

I'm into pretty much everything but love a game with a solid story that keeps me playing.

I just don't want to end up buying a Vita and not finding anything interesting to play.
But it seems that there's plenty to play haha.

Oh worry not Tommy, check out the first post of this thread and you'll see how much stuff there is to look forward to. Feel free to ask for recommendations anytime too!

Wow, Axiom Verge looks simply awesome.

Duke Nukem, Hotline Miami 2 and Axiom Verge, those are my must-give-me-now games !

Nice to see more posters noticing the awesomeness that is Axiom Verge. The next big Metroidvania for the Vita :D

Awesome thread OP, I picked up a Vita and Freedom wars in the BF sales along with Gravity Rush, Tactics Ogre and FF Tactics in the Anime PSN sales. Its great to see what other games are coming out once i get through replaying classics and the Vita games that i've never played so thanks for making the thread.

PS4 Remote play is awesome (not as great as my Wii U but its dam close) and its such a nice piece of tech that puts my 3DS to shame. I can't believe Sony have just thrown it to the wayside like they have, its a damn shame. I really hope they are going to do a final push with the Vita and not just let it slowly die.

Many thanks to you Memory! Hope you enjoy today's upcoming update as well. Excellent choice in games by the way.

Worry not though, with the amount of stuff coming out for the Vita, I don't expect it to die anytime soon ;D

La Mulana Ex, coming December 17 in Japan, Jan. 2015 for western release.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1lFo5EVntZI&feature=youtu.be

I'm shamelessly linking the gaf thread just so all the info and images are in one place for Fady's next update :)
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=944932

Also, Ultratron- looks like a psychadelic version of Robotron, the colour scheme reminds me of Pics the Cat.

http://thevitalounge.net/ultratron-coming-to-vita-next-year/

Speaking of top-down shooters, TheVitaLounge has put up a nice trailer for Project Root, a free-roaming shooter where you command an advanced hover-fighter. Looks like a nice take on the genre.

http://thevitalounge.net/project-root-will-be-at-playstation-experience/

Whoa, 3 great catches redcrayon. I'll make sure to credit you when I post the update in a bit :) La Mulana Ex looks really cool. Glad to see it's coming out soon too!

This has nooooo hope for a localisation, but Koei Tecmo has announced Winning Post 8 2015 for Vita (also PS3/PC) due out next March. Features an improved storyline, more management options, training features and updated rosters.

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/winningpost8/2015/

I wonder why KT doesn't at least localize it for a digital version though. Rarely if ever do we get a horse racing game nowadays. I'll add it though for the fans here, thank you Infernal for sharing the news and the screens :)

MLB The Show 2015

I'm surprised it exists.

I believe it will be the digital version though (a retail pack will be available with a digital code, I'd rather Sony release a physical cart instead).

So many games you've mentioned there baekshi, awesome! Personally some of the Vita games announced on the PSX have me excited even more for it :D

You beat me to it :D

What a bounty of cool stuff. Count me in for double-dipping on Shovel Knight. And Bastion, and Banner Saga.

Hey, I've finally been vindicated on RE Revelations 2! :)

Mildly confusing to get Towerfall: Ascension and Space Hulk: Ascension announced in the same week- it reminds me of when games were going through a phase of Series Title: Revelations/Redemption/Revolution/Rearmed/Re-everythingelse.

Oh man, what an exciting amount of stuff added to our Vita playlists. And wow, you nailed it with RE Rev2!! Haha I remember when you first mentioned it way back. Oh man, the adventure games we can play on it eventually - Grim Fandango & Day of the Tentacle remastered plus Broken Age and the upcoming 2nd episode of Broken Sword 5! And with Telltale warming up to the Vita more now, I'm happy as an adventure gamer :D

I know, but I've never played it before. Trying to find JRPGs in the UK was a nightmare back then.

In the same way, the PSP version of Tactics Ogre was a godsend for me.

Really? In that case, you'll be very happy with Suikoden II! It's a classic and possibly the best RPG developed by Konami ever. Keep in mind that it is real old, came out in 98 or so I believe, but with that in mind you'll probably love it :D

Bastion for Vita.

I am so, so excited for this. Day 1.

Cautiously optimistic for RE:Revelations 2, something about the game just rubs me the wrong way.

Having tried it at an IGN convention recently, worry not - it is more Resident Evil than the recent releases by far. It doesn't quite feel as much of a horror game as the first few games, but it is a far cry from Resident Evil 5/6/Operation Raccoon City.

I just hope it translates to the Vita well! Good times :D

Another good looking game :D Unique stuff.

All these announcements but still no word on Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and God Eater 2 Rage Burst localizations. Why do you hate us so much, Namco?

There is still hope for these as Namco didn't have much of a presence in the PSX event if any ;D

Honestly you'd be better off not getting Muppets. I got the game and its darn right terrible. Probably the worst game I've played this year :( I was hoping for a mildly fun platformer and it didn't even manage to be that.

That's a shame to hear, as it looked quite decent.

Absolutely, Banner Saga, Darkest Dungeon, Shovel Knight and Bastion for me.

And I'm so damn vindicated on RE Revelations ;-)

Good taste redcrayon! I implore you to keep an eye out on the adventure games discussed for the Vita on the event :D

You should definitely be excited :) Much to play!! Check out the opening post and the update later on today. Also, get the biggest memory card you can :D At least 32gb :D

redcrayon

Cheers Fady!

If you need to save space, you can move 'Shake Spears!' from upcoming games to recent releases, it's come and gone. I played it for an hour or so and then gave up on it, the gameplay felt very repetitive even with a few upgrades.

antibolo

Banned
Unfortunately as it is tied to an anime that is not available in English officially (I think), I don't expect Irregular at Magic High School to come out in English. For those who can understand Japanese though the Vita is region-free thankfully!

It's on Crunchyroll.

Do most of you guys use grips? If so, which one?

Or is a grip accessory unnecessary? I wouldn't know; my Vita isn't coming until tomorrow :/

incpdo

Look, the Power Rangers game.

seems fine. I think is a good sign seeing so many south american games coming to Vita. Lets hope they are playable . I think Papo & Yo was a pseudobrazilian game , im not sure though but i like it . I wanted a Vita version with extended content. I know is unlikely ti happen.

Fady K

Where to begin? So many lovely games announced in recent weeks for Vita fans. Let's get right to it!

*Release date update - As a die-hard adventure gaming fan, I never thought I'd ever get to say that one of the VERY BEST adventure games will be out on the Vita on January 27th - GRIM FANDANGO: REMASTERED . DON'T MISS THIS ONE :D Here's a trailer. Thank you Double Fine games! (the folks behind Costume Quest, Stacking, Psychonauts and Broken Age :D)
1415908533-grim-fandango-remastered.jpg

Grim-Fandago-Dated-Jan.jpg

944x531.jpg

*As if that wasn't great enough, Double Fine outdid themselves and announced Broken Age for the Vita. The best part is this will actually come day and date with the 2nd (and final) episode of the PC version. Broken Age is a beautiful point & click adventure game starring Elijah Wood and Jack Black among others. See the pics for yourself :0!
2126124-169_broken_age_teaser_trailer_032713.jpg

1109-4.jpg

icecreamalps.jpg

brokenage-221-610.jpg

brokenage4.jpg

*Finally, and surprisingly, a traditional (and new!) Resident Evil game will be hitting the Vita in the form of Resident Evil Revelations 2 starring Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2/Code Veronica. Whether you're an ex-resident evil fan (keep in mind this one is a return to the traditional horror roots of the series) or new to the series in general, this one is a great looking 3D horror game for the Vita - a first for the system.
3eYsEwu.jpg

image_324759_460.jpg

*A HUGE indie game will be hitting the Vita in 2015. And I mean "winner of best indie game at the Game Awards 2015" huge. PC, Wii U and 3DS owners fell in love with this game and now its' time Vita owners get a taste of this delicious pie. I'm talking about Shovel Knight from Yacht Club Games. In case you didn't know, Shovel Knight is a beautiful love letter to the brutally difficult yet equally fun 2D platformers from the late 80s/early 90s. Plenty of action and adventure awaits you in this one. Expect lots of replay value, great retro music, memorable boss fights, excellent level designs and lovely art. For those who played this gem and want an excuse to play it again, keep in mind that God of War antagonist Kratos will be a part of the Playstation versions. Give the teaser a watch!
15336831554_26c73fac77_z.jpg

15957137631_cd8d5d091e_z.jpg

attackComboExample2-upload-to-wordpress.gif

*Here's something you don't hear everyday - a Vita exclusive from the excellent developers Drinkbox Studios (makers of Guacamalee and the Vita gem Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack) called Severed is coming this spring, 2015. People who tried it out said it was *excellent*. Straight from the devs mouth, "In Severed you take control of a one-armed heroine wielding a living sword. Crazy, eh? You&#8217;ll be using touch based mechanics to employ offensive and defensive techniques against a variety of enemies." The trailer should give you a good idea too.
15773354109_ce863fc62a_z.jpg

15339714673_7a2bd8d6a3_z.jpg

*From Capybara games, the developers of the cute PS3 puzzler Critter Crunch and the very intriguing upcoming indie game Below, comes the time travelling platformer Super Time Force Ultra . The Xbox and PC audiences adored this game. Here's the trailer.. Keep your eyes on this one!
15773171509_57063fd839_z.jpg

15773468787_4688767bdf_n.jpg

15957223381_1ca49262b2_n.jpg

*Another classic adventure game will be returning with a remastered version on the Vita - Day of the Tentacle Special Edition . Yes, this is another must-try game for adventure gamers worldwide :D Thank you Double Fine, yet again! Keep in mind that the gameplay screens below are from the original PC version from waaaaaaay back!
dott.png

Day_of_the_Tentacle_Founding_Fathers.jpg

thumb970_0.35676600_1395023490.png

2552555-17874-maniac-mansion-day-of-the-tentacle-dos-screenshot-references.gif

*From Puppygames, the makers of the recent Vita game Titan Attacks! (inspired by Space Invaders), comes their next game for the Vita - Ultratron . Ultratron is inspired by the classic Robotron. The game will be ported by the lovely Curve Digital.
15941132535_aa46383a11_z.jpg

C257f0V.jpg

*Release date update - Resogun will be released for the Vita on December 17th (EU)/ 24th (NA). For the PS4 owners who got it already, this one's cross buy. For those who have yet to play the game, go for it. Resogun, from the developers behind great, great downloadable titles such as Super Stardust HD and Outland, is a must buy. The port-job has been handled by Climax Studios.
15950187271_0f49026148_z.jpg

15332528013_ea2ac8a6fe_z.jpg

*Canadian indie team Red Hook Studios announced Darkest Dungeon for the Vita, a dungeon crawling RPG that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-y5jn1_ltIincorporates a very interesting element: Stress. That's right - the heroes you control in this game are capable of getting stressed throughout their adventure due to many reasons and it will be interesting in how this affects the characters. The game should hit in 2015, though if you made it this far into my note, why not check the preview out from the devs themselves? You can also check out the trailer here. This one is worthy of our attention I believe.
15773922637_aabed49600_z.jpg

15772373580_0ae1eeb3fb_z.jpg

15773922567_92916d7d75_z.jpg

15337372564_fa5ac2d227_z.jpg

*The beautiful looking and playing strategy RPG with a viking theme, The Banner Saga from Stoic Games, is hitting Vitas :) Lovely hand drawn animations and music composer by Austin Wintory (the composer for Journey) add to a very impressive package that is hard to miss.
header.jpg

thebannersaga_04.jpg

282044-B1.jpg

*The Geometry Wars franchise is finally hitting the Vita with Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions ; if you're not familiar with the franchise all you need to know is that this is similar to Super Stardust Delta on the Vita and is also a must buy.
cMkZD7V.jpg

*Ever wondered what it must feel like for an octopus father of a human family trying to masquerade as a human? Worry not, Octodad: Dadliest Catch is coming to the Vita and it is odd indeed (in a very good way). Developed by the indie team Young Horses, this is definitely one of the most unique games coming out for the Vita.
header.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

download2.jpg

369148.jpg

*Before the team at Supergiant Games delivered one of the finest PS4 games to date, Transistor, they developed the critically-acclaimed RPG Bastion , and now, for the first time, the Vita is getting it sometime next year. Here's the intro trailer. The game will be ported by BlitWorks (who also ported FEZ and Spelunky to the Vita among others).
Bastion.jpg

1417560684237_Bastion_02.jpg

original.jpg

bastionheaderimg530px13513.jpg

*The insanely fun multiplayer (and solo) archery-combat game Towerfall: Ascension (as well as the DLC, the Dark Tower!) will be hitting the Vita thanks to developer Matt Makes Games :D Many of you may have played this on the PS4 already ;D
JWhQuKOT22GknNWsh06g

*Release date update - La Mulana Ex , the indiana jones-like Metroidvania is hitting the Vita on December 17 in Japan (just a few days to go). Worry not though, the other regions will get it as early as January :D
lamulana_thumb.png

*Acquire, the makers of the Tenchu series and the Vita games Akiba's Trip, Orgarythm and Mind Zero, is working on a new strategy game with giant enemies for the Vita by the name of Absolute Interception Wars: Metropolis Defenders where you work at a city armed to the teeth with fighting back waves of giant monsters. The game has tower defense elements. (Thanks TAKAO :)
l_547f1c9287ae6_thumb.jpg

zettaigeigekiwars_1412044_thumb.jpg

*The Mega-Man lookalike Might No. 9 is nearly development completion! This game was a result of major kickstarter success and the project is lead by one of earliest Mega Man developers, Keiji Inafune.
d4e4c24f3073a10e68bd414a274ad42c_large_thumb.jpg

*Baseball fans, MLB 15 the Show will be hitting Vitas on March 31st 2015. Some of the new features this time around include the expected enhanced visuals, new yet-to-be revealed gameplay features as well as smoother online experience. As a first for the series, licensed equipment from the most known baseball brands are now in the game. Here is the trailer.
15773708197_99b68e0002_z.jpg

GcLymHi.jpg

*For those who missed it, the much-loved cult classic RPG Suikoden II from Konami is finally available as a PSone classic. RPG fans who want to get a taste of Konami's (and of the 90s) best RPGs, go for it.
15773325880_14e823f5e7_n.jpg

15340981333_b592e93bb5_n.jpg

15773201768_d95498b4ba_n.jpg

15773202038_6eb955a167_n.jpg

* Space Hulk: Ascension is a turn based strategy game which builds upon the classic board game experience. (Thanks REDCRAYON :), have a look at this dev diary.
SHA_Pre_650_Screen3.png

SHA_Pre_650_Screen1.png

* Project Root was announced for the Vita. It is top-down arcade shoot em up from Argentinian developer OPQAM. (Thanks REDCRAYON :) Here is the announcement trailer.
1.jpg

*In case you missed it, the cool looking traditional 2D platformer from some ex-Pixar people by the name of Flyhunter Origins is out now for the Vita.
Flyhunter-Origins-screenshot-3.jpg

Softpedia-Interview-Flyhunter-Origins-Is-a-New-Platformer-Coming-This-Summer-450099-4.jpg

*Out of nowhere, the game Boss! is out for the Vita as of a couple of days ago. I don't even recall this was announced haha. Apparently it is a 2D beat em up where you design your own monster and attempt to destroy a kingdom full of heroes and the like fighting against you. Here is a trailer.
JhLzPSP.png

* Atelier Escha & Logy Plus on the Vita will feature a new playable character by the name of Nio Altugle. Check out the trailer for it.
image_thumb9.png

*This one's for the Musou fans here, a new trailer for Samurai Warriors 4-II
SW4-II-Gameplay_12-03-14.jpg

*Siliconera have posted a new hands-on preview on Super Exploding Zoo .
exploding_zoo_02_thumb.jpg

*Are you a NEOGEO fan? Well good news, SNK Playmore is offering us Vita owners the chance to vote for the NEOGEO games we want to see on the Vita most. The list contains plenty of games from the King of Fighters, Samurai Showdown and Metal Slug series as well as other titles like Shock Trooper and the Last Blade 2. Vote here.

* Time Avenger (Aeternoblade for the Nintendo 3DS) has been announced for the Vita by Arc System Works. The game is a sidescrolling fantasy game that will hit Japanese Vitas very soon. Here is a trailer.
stage1001.jpg

*Release date update - One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 will be hitting Japanese Vitas on March 26.
p2ynWiz.jpg

*A new TV Spot for the upcoming Japanese game Yuna Yuki is a Hero: Memory of the Forest
is out. (Thanks BAEKSHI :)
Yuna-Yuki-TV-Spot_12-01-14.jpg

*For the Japanese-speaking visual novel fans here, Kaga Create is porting their visual novel Friend to Lover to the Vita. It'll release on March 26 in Japan.
friendtolover_141209.jpg

*Koei Tecmo games is releasing the latest edition of their annual horse racing game Winning Post 2018 on Japanese Vitas. (Thanks INFERNAL MONKEY :))
zoom3-1.jpg

3803.jpg

*Bandai Namco games is working on a Vita game based on the anime World Trigger called World Trigger: Borderless Mission that is coming out on Japanese Vitas in 2015.

Takao

Banned
Fady K, you might as well reboot this as a new thread called Vita 2015 Games. The Wii U equivalent exists and is still in gaming.

incpdo

Fady K, you might as well reboot this as a new thread called Vita 2015 Games. The Wii U equivalent exists and is still in gaming.

This is a good idea , gaming has a lot of exposure . better than community, so you should do that great master fady k

mrKaizen

Neo Member
Completely missed that capcom will release "Resident Evil Revelations 2 ". Great news.. in any case for me enough great game, hope of course for more, but still a good number games.

Thanks for the latest update, Fady. A good few games there I'm really interested in, and I'm particularly interested in a few of those ports like Bastion, Super Time Force Ultra and Shovel Knight.

Has anyone here played Flyhunter Origins? I noticed that on the store a couple of days ago.

Thanks for the latest update, Fady. A good few games there I'm really interested in, and I'm particularly interested in a few of those ports like Bastion, Super Time Force Ultra and Shovel Knight.

Has anyone here played Flyhunter Origins? I noticed that on the store a couple of days ago.

FriedConsole has, http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=142846840&highlight=#post142846840

Really looking forward to Bastion, played the pc version some time ago, can't wait to play it again on the vita.

Amazing update post as always, Fady! :)

Bandai Namco announced 3rd Super Robot Wars Z Tengoku Hen for Vita and PS3 today.

http://gematsu.com/2014/12/3rd-super-robot-wars-z-tengoku-hen-announced-ps3-ps-vita

The game is the conclusion to the Z series and will launch in Japan on April 2 at both retail and download for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita. First-print copies will include a download code for Rengoku Hen, an original story that fills the gap between 3rd Super Robot Wars Z Jigoku Hen and Tengoku Hen.

If you&#8217;ve cleared the previous game and still have its save data, Tengoku Hen will have certain bonus benefits.

Revival Works

After War Gundam X
Genesis of Aquarion
Invincible Steel Man Daitarn 3
Invincible Super Man Zambot 3
Turn A Gundam

New Works

Armored Trooper Votoms: Phantom Chapter
Armored Trooper Votoms: Alone Again
Diebuster
Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo
Full Metal Panic (novel version)
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri5nKaMiq30

uOAZrkO.jpg

76SEbtm.jpg

Whaaaat??? I Didn't know Day of The Tentacle was getting a remastered version! I'm so happy, one of my favorite games of my childhood, and coming to Vita !!

Thanks Fady K for so many good news in this thread. Every time I get here I love even more the Vita

Looks like Qubic Games is bringing over a few games to Vita. First up, Air Race Speed. This was previously released on the 3DS and iOS.

http://gematsu.com/2014/12/mercury-king-wushu-debut-ps4-ps-vita-china

Air_Race_Speed_iPad_a.jpg
Air_Race_Speed_iPad_b.jpg

(iPad screens)

Also 2 Fast 4 Gnomz (another 3DS game) which is like an endless runner sort of thing.

pylX65w.jpg
Wq1GVxh.png

And something called Robonauts.

Robonauts will let the players explore uncharted planets, face mysterious enemies and use loads of fun weapons and technology. The gameplay will vary and deliver different experiences and challenges.

http://www.qubicgames.com/ja/robonauts

robonaut-home.jpg

No American release :(

Haha nope, never happening. :(

incpdo

Looks like Qubic Games is bringing over a few games to Vita. First up, Air Race Speed. This was previously released on the 3DS and iOS.

http://gematsu.com/2014/12/mercury-king-wushu-debut-ps4-ps-vita-china

Air_Race_Speed_iPad_a.jpg
Air_Race_Speed_iPad_b.jpg

(iPad screens)

Also 2 Fast 4 Gnomz (another 3DS game) which is like an endless runner sort of thing.

pylX65w.jpg
Wq1GVxh.png

And something called Robonauts.

http://www.qubicgames.com/ja/robonauts

robonaut-home.jpg

Haha nope, never happening. :(

wow thats good. I cannot beleive Project Root is an Argentinian game that i want to buy and support(i live here)

Top Bottom