• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

It's a mistake and will be fixed... at some point. (confirmed by the devs and the blog)

This has been happening a lot on EU PSN lately, pretty much every week 1-2 games are released at the wrong price

Something really needs to change because SCEE cant handle the store anymore, at all
Crap, I just paid more than 5euro's :(

kagamin

My new Vita arrives tomorrow and I have $20 to spend on a game. Already have Persona 4 and am looking for something with a meaty meaty narrative but not super heavy on gameplay.

Maybe a visual novel?/I have never played one of those.

If you can find Project Diva F 2nd and you like or would like try rhythm games, I can highly recommend it.

MrNineties

Anyone care to provide an opinion, justification rather, as to why one would put the money into an import/coloured Vita vs saving some cash and getting BL2 bundle?

I've been pretty indecisive with Vita, owned it on 5 separate occasions, but have thankfully only lost about 80 bucks buying and selling it. Won't get into that can of worms but I'm diving back in now and I'm hoping for info on this, especially with the blue color coming to NA soon...

What think?

Shizuka

Anyone care to provide an opinion, justification rather, as to why one would put the money into an import/coloured Vita vs saving some cash and getting BL2 bundle?

I've been pretty indecisive with Vita, owned it on 5 separate occasions, but have thankfully only lost about 80 bucks buying and selling it. Won't get into that can of worms but I'm diving back in now and I'm hoping for info on this, especially with the blue color coming to NA soon...

What think?

Which color is your favorite? Get that.

What think?

Only reason I imported a Japanese Vita was that I preferred the design/colour scheme of the Yakuza 0 Vita compared to the black BL2 bundled Vita. That and I'm a huge Yakuza fan and it was just the flimsy reason I needed to bite the bullet and get a Vita slim.

If your not really bothered about colour and you can get the BL2 bundle cheaper then there isn't really a reason to import. Plus you'll have a valid warranty should anything go wrong with your Vita.

My vita game hunt takes me to the Gold Coast with a singular EB Games fireselling Tales of Hearts R for 20 dollars AUD.

My backlog. She grows forevermore.

A friend tipped me off.

My vita game hunt takes me to the Gold Coast with a singular EB Games fireselling Tales of Hearts R for 20 dollars AUD.

My backlog. She grows forevermore.

A friend tipped me off.

I know that feeling. My backlog is pretty much at uncontrollable levels but I just love collecting for this system. That and I am playing through the games, just the trophy system means I probably get more out of games as I'm trying to 100% them (as long as the trophy lists aren't stupid).

I'm fairly far through IA/VT now. Just got a couple more challenges to do, and boy are they hard now! Its still an excellent rhythm action game though, really pleased I picked it up.

So... What's the rarest or most expensive vita game out there?

JONAH LOMU RUGBY CHALLENGE is worth a bit, and its Australian variant (Wallabies Rugby Challenge is even rarer). Supremacy MMA is also rising in value and as it only got a release in the USA it appeals to importers, despite being utter shite.

Limited Edition wise - Firefly Diaries (the Japanese version) was rising in price at one point as it was the only way to get a physical release of the game but now its out in the USA that might have changed. The Limited Edition of DJ Max is worth a pretty penny as well.
The Lego "mini fig" editions are also pretty tough to come by now as they were legit pre order editions that got very small print runs and are a nightmare to track down on the secondary market (Euro exclusives I believe?)

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Random thought: could MGSV run on the Vita?

Random indeed!
The answer is: yes
trough remote play

Serious answer: imo vita can handle any ps3 port IF on the right hands with the right resources making the right downgrades, but we both know that there won't be any other game pushing the hardware as KZ:M and that vita late ports are usually cheap, so we'll never know for sure if MGSV is possible on vita.

Glad to see its getting a English release, I'm glad more and more games are getting English releases these days...my wallet isn't so happy though!

Working through my backlog and I've finally started Broken Sword 5. I've only completed the first two (loved both to pieces) and this is just like those games. Looks and plays amazing with decent puzzles that don't have me running for a FAQ (yet!). Well worth buying if you want a great point and click game on the handheld.

Seems like Nobunaga's Ambition in English might not be a thing after all:

http://www.play-asia.com/nobunagas-ambition-sphere-of-influence-english/13/708ww7

Changed to "Out of Print/Stock", which suggests it isn't coming at all. Boo.

In other moderately good news, seems XCOM is still a thing:

http://www.pegi.info/en/index/globa...ms=PSV&countries=&submit=Search#searchresults

I just wish they would announce Xcom officially already. Its been rumored for months now, if everywhere is rating it then surely its real right? I wonder why its still not been officially announced...

cj_iwakura

Remember when Kojima said Fox Engine would support Vita? lol

Part of me used to think Ground Zeroes was originally going to be a Vita game.

I would buy the hell out of it if it went portable. Present day Konami feels more likely to do it, I think.

Takao

Banned
I would buy the hell out of it if it went portable. Present day Konami feels more likely to do it, I think.

Present day Konami can't even pop out a PES or Yu-Gi-Oh! for Vita. Can't imagine they'd bother with a difficult port project like Metal Gear.

I just noticed Harvest Moon: Back to Nature (PSOne) finally launched on EU PSN after being mysteriously delayed for about three months.

... And it's not compatible with Vita. :(

SCEE is the worst.

JONAH LOMU RUGBY CHALLENGE is worth a bit, and its Australian variant (Wallabies Rugby Challenge is even rarer).

And the New Zealand All Blacks version is even tougher to find!

X43tvgU.png

Edit: Phineas and Ferb: Day of Doofenshmirtz just popped up on the Australian classification board with Virtual Toys as the developer, so I guess that's super confirmed by now.

I just shrug off the hate. I enjoy the handheld and that's all that matters! I still end up getting more games for my Vita per month than any other console (mainly due to importing Japanese releases). There is still plenty of different titles that pique my interest plus its awesome to be able to play them on the go as well.

Present day Konami can't even pop out a PES or Yu-Gi-Oh! for Vita. Can't imagine they'd bother with a difficult port project like Metal Gear.

Kojima-less Konami did make Ac!d 1 and 2 and then Portable Ops.

But Konami of today have no interest in dedicated consoles so it's kind of a moot point.

My current haul. All dirt cheap.
The most expensive being Freedom Wars for 21 bucks.

*8 days later*
The most expensive being J Stars+ for 35 bucks.
EDIT: whoops forgot, Ultra Despair Girls is more expensive at $48. Pardon my reading of the receipt. Mortal Kombat was found as some store called CEX in Brisbane which seems to take trade in games from every region. The vita section had Mortal Kombat and Invisimals.

redcrayon

So guys what's left for 2015? Is there any news regarding skullgirls Vita version?
In terms of retail games, Space Hulk in mid-October and Trails of Cold Steel (early december) are the ones I'm waiting for.

Digitally, we might (might!) see Telltale's Game of Thrones as a full season in November, seeing as the last episode is out everywhere else next month and that's what happened with Walking Dead S2 and Wolf Among Us.

There's probably a few indie games launching too, but we don't get much notice of them.

In terms of retail games, Space Hulk in mid-October and Trails of Cold Steel (early december) are the ones I'm waiting for.

Digitally, we might (might!) see Telltale's Game of Thrones as a full season in November, seeing as the last episode is out everywhere else next month and that's what happened with Walking Dead S2 and Wolf Among Us.

There's probably a few indie games launching too, but we don't get much notice of them.

Sword Art Online: Lost Song too. And I think Tales from the Borderlands has a chance since all episodes have been rated on PEGI.

Tales of borderlands might be the best tales game

You are correct. Episode 3 is in my opinion one of the greatest TellTale episodes I have ever played (watched?). Episode 4 was good too, don't get me wrong, and so were 1 and 2, but 3? God fucking damn. It was too good.

Top Bottom