• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Sorry if posted already. I noticed a new banner across the top of the CN website that reads:

We're experiencing heavy traffic at the moment, so accessing your account may take a little longer than usual and you may see display issues with your account when logged in. Please note that you'll have until 6/30/15 to redeem your rewards. Thank you for your patience.

But the bolded part...doesn't include physical rewards, does it? Would be awesome if it did. I'd have plenty of time to scrape up some reward coins by then.

yyr

I've been trying to get in all day unsuccessfully. I just want the physical rewards before they're all gone (it appears that the messenger bag is gone already), but apparently in order to do that, I have to somehow get through a constant stream of 404s, "down for maintenance" messages, and occasionally a successful login to a "nobody" account with 0 Coins.

My feeling is that the Club Nintendo site is running on an old Pentium-200 sporting Windows 98, sitting in a dusty corner of the NOA offices.

cacildo

They should all give coins. I think all digital games released before January 20th purchased from the eshop gives coins.

im asking because i have 2 EA games and none of em gave any coins

Also... my copy of ZombiU didnt had anything about club nintendo, i think....

And if im not mistaken, same thing for my copy of Batman

Yes! Email confirmation on my messenger bag order. Only took a day to make one order. Lol

Holy cow, I was able to get another order in for the 3DS pouch! Now I just need to figure out how to spend my last 1000 or so coins.

yyr

Pretty sure that *physical* copies of 3rd party games generally do NOT give coins, but *downloadable* copies do.

Pretty sure that *physical* copies of 3rd party games generally do NOT give coins, but *downloadable* copies do.

There's some physical 3rd party 3DS games that do. VLR, Tales of Abyss, Sonic games, Rhythm Thief ,Resident Evil Revelations are just some of the 3rd party 3DS games that came with club nintendo codes.

Roto13

Sorry if posted already. I noticed a new banner across the top of the CN website that reads:

We're experiencing heavy traffic at the moment, so accessing your account may take a little longer than usual and you may see display issues with your account when logged in. Please note that you'll have until 6/30/15 to redeem your rewards. Thank you for your patience.

But the bolded part...doesn't include physical rewards, does it? Would be awesome if it did. I'd have plenty of time to scrape up some reward coins by then.

The physical rewards will be there until they're sold out, however long that takes.

JaseMath

Is there any chance that the SNES version of Yoshi's Island will ever drop on the VC? I've never played the GBA version, but I'm assuming it's a bit inferior to the original version.

Is there any chance that the SNES version of Yoshi's Island will ever drop on the VC? I've never played the GBA version, but I'm assuming it's a bit inferior to the original version.

The GBA version is inferior, but it's better than nothing. Unless you want to drop roughly $50+ to buy a SNES console and a copy of Yoshi's Island.

Sterok

Managed to sneak in and grab Golden Sun. Won't be able to play it for awhile, but it's nice to have. One of the big GBA games I never managed to play despite trying to get my hands on it.

webkatt

Can I cancel a order? I ordered the messenger bag and it kept failing on me so I thought it didn't go through. I'm fianlly able to log back in today and my points are gone but no email

Also if anyone is selling a W101 code, I will buy it immediately

GaussTek

Wait, is Club nintendo working for some? WTH, it just shows me a Maintenance Page right now (already tried with different browsers) :/

SystemUser

Has anyone gotten their confirmation email for the Zelda 3DS pouch? I ordered it last night around 11:30. I got a confirmation number on the website when the order went through, but no email. Later I also redeemed coins for a 3DS game. I think it took a few hours for me to get the email for the game, but I got the code instantly. My coins have been taken, but I still don't have an email for the Zelda pouch. I really like Zelda holding the Triforce. The other sprites on the other side are cool too. I doubt I will even use the pouch it looks too nice.

Nif

Use any of these
HW2011
HW2001
HW1006
HW1600

Ex. HW200145336

And add 5 random digits after and register on CN.Try it until a code works. You could use a number generator. If the code isn't already registered you get 100 coins

You realize you're stealing codes from people who actually bought those devices?

donny2112

You realize you're stealing codes from people who actually bought those devices?

While I am completely disgusted at the people outright cheating the system using this exploit, almost no one bought the Wii Mini. :p Heck, Nintendo should just make null and void all Wii Mini registrations on Club Nintendo for 2015, as most likely no one bought the WiFi-less Wii Mini in 2015 and was savvy enough to know to register it at Club Nintendo.

Roto13

I managed to get my rewards. Game & Wario, Crosswords Plus, HarmoKnight, and Doc Louis's Punch Out. I'll have enough for one more cheap game if I can manage to get back into the site and do my registration surveys.

Top Bottom