• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Sorry to be the devil lawyer here, but I think that we will have to wait until tomorrow GCT and the store is updated to be able to buy FFXV =(

So no longer 10% or discount in other games, Im wainting since I buyed the 20% code

Is that true? I would have thought the option to Pre-order disappears when a game has unlocked for people to play?

The store doesn't update until well into the afternoon in Eastern time so that would be weird. Hope that's not true since the sales end at 5am EST

Guess we'll see. Not that big of a deal for me.

WoolyNinja

I got Tomb Raider and Hitman!

I know I'll enjoy Tomb Raider but I'll tell you what, I had no interest in Hitman but since it was on sale I researched it a bit. Looked interesting.

I've just started it and beat the tutorial mission. I then proceeded to spend the next 30 minutes just trying things... this game is quite amazing! Here's a couple fairly non-spoilery things I did.

- Hmmm, maybe I'll put a bomb over here and remote detonate it and then while the guards are looking into the bomb I'll try to subdue and steal some clothes from an important guy. Shoot, the spotted me anyway, dead.

- Hmmm, maybe I'll try to take out a security guard who's alone and steal his clothes. Oh shoot, another security guard didn't recognize me and chased me down. Now everyone is suspicious and I'm dead.

So far it seems easy to play, try things, fail and retry. Should be fun!

If I had received one of those codes on my old PS4 and used them, can I not use another code? The 20 percent off that I bought around Thanksgiving hasn't been working at all. Already redeemed?

Since I used the 20% off to buy some games last week, I used the 10% off today to buy Overwatch.

I think I'm done for this year.
If I had received one of those codes on my old PS4 and used them, can I not use another code? The 20 percent off that I bought around Thanksgiving hasn't been working at all. Already redeemed?

When you used the old one? and remember that the code only works on the store on the PS4.

Since I used the 20% off to buy some games last week, I used the 10% off today to buy Overwatch.

I think I'm done for this year.

When you used the old one? and remember that the code only works on the store on the PS4.
Back in July. And yes I put the code on the PS4. That's where the error is showing.

CCIE

Banned
Hell yes, Rise of the TR, TF2, FFXV, and Ratchet are all mine, with the 10% code... Not bad to get those games for $140 after discounts. Normally $200. I'm done purchasing for the year now

majik13

Ok got

Holoball
Mad Max
Wolfenstien: Old Blood
Rise of Tomb Raider
Bound
BF1 Premium

all for only spending $34 bucks.

$40 psn credit from winning the Tacobell PSVR.
$10 dollar credit from buying a Pro
$50 dollar credit I bought for $30

And used a 20% code I bought for 3 or 4 dollars

Total was $99.70 and I had $100 credit.

Not bad, now will I have any time to enjoy all this? Probabaly not.

kooplar

Sf5 deluxe (or whatever the one with all the dlc is called) + hitman episodes 2+6 for $35. Not bad.

I lost my sf5 disc so I had to rebuy it. As for hitman, they were 4.50 each and I read those were the best episodes

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I used the 10% off code. What's this 20% off code that people are talking about?

ultra7k

saw a few games that I wanted, but Darkest Dungeon was the only must have at this point. $18 CDN and change for it, can't complain.

Can't wait to dive in as soon as I am done with Cold Steel II.

Zekes!

My haul ended up just being Guilty Gear Revelator and Hitman

Slightly regret Guilty Gear 'cause I already have Xrd Sign, and ended up buying the other characters for an extra $20

I'm not sure how much play time I'll even get outta it. I mostly play with my cousin maybe once a month

Arghhhh

Titanfall 2 or Hitman Season 1??

Hitman is cheaper, looks like a great sandbox, and Im already playing like 3 FPS shooters. Yet Titanfall looks like a blast and doesnt have me relying on bad teammates like Overwatch or Battlefield.

hitlerat

Tried to use the 20% code on web Psn Store and got that message : "This code is not valid on this platform"

Whats happening?

thanks

Purchased almost $300 worth of JRPGS/questionable titles for around $44. I used the 20% off code, and I had $12 sitting in my wallet. Not too shabby.

Top Bottom