• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

will this technically work on Final fantasy once it's past 12 a..m EST tomorrow?

It should since it wouldn't be considered a preorder any more. That's what I plan on doing since I'll be at work anyway. Buy the game at midnight and let it download while I'm at work and come home and stare at a loading screen while I fall asleep lol.

darkwing

It should since it wouldn't be considered a preorder any more. That's what I plan on doing since I'll be at work anyway. Buy the game at midnight and let it download while I'm at work and come home and stare at a loading screen while I fall asleep lol.

lol I'm waiting for this too

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Cool! Thanks for quick reply!

From what I read, yes it just a code for the DLC. I figure I can resell the disk for $10.

For MP, I like to have them digital. So basically ~$20 for game+season pass if I can get rid of the game disk on ebay/letgo.

It's fucking stupid as all fuck that EA didn't just put the DLC on sale.

wiibomb

so I finally bough Witcher 3 and Titanfall 2, I'll playe later T2, but I'm now very.. very confused with Witcher 3...

anyone knows if I really need to understand the past witcher game stories to understand this one? I'm confused by the conversations Gerald is having with some key characters

Kill3r7

so I finally bough Witcher 3 and Titanfall 2, I'll playe later T2, but I'm now very.. very confused with Witcher 3...

anyone knows if I really need to understand the past witcher game stories to understand this one? I'm confused by the conversations Gerald is having with some key characters

No. You make a set of choices at the onset that dictate the fate of certain characters. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/what-the-choices-of-the-witcher-2-mean-in-the-witc/1100-6427400/

Kill3r7

ohhh noo... I have about 10 hours in and I chose to not simulate the save.. what is the consequence of that decision I made?

Nothing really. You are playing the game in its default state. If you are confused by a character or conversation just read up on the wikipage.

JerkShep

Any chance to find PSN US credit codes with a discount out there since it's cyber monday? With this sale and upcoming games like FFXV and Last Guardian they would really help. Can't seem to find anything unfortunately

wiibomb

Any chance to find PSN US credit codes with a discount out there since it's cyber monday? With this sale and upcoming games like FFXV and Last Guardian they would really help. Can't seem to find anything unfortunately

try to find someone over the B/S/T thread who is selling them at discount. I bought $40 for $35 last saturday

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
ohhh noo... I have about 10 hours in and I chose to not simulate the save.. what is the consequence of that decision I made?

The game will decide things for you, if you choose to simulate, early on in the game you have a conversation with an NPC who lists out all the key events and you get to choose how you decided them.

Is there a limit on how much you can buy at a time? I'm trying to buy 4 games and the subtotal before the sale is over $200. I can't buy it on either my ps4 or on the store website on my computer. I know my card is good since I recently bought Titanfall 2 with it.

Kill3r7

Is there a limit on how much you can buy at a time? I'm trying to buy 4 games and the subtotal before the sale is over $200. I can't buy it on either my ps4 or on the store website on my computer. I know my card is good since I recently bought Titanfall 2 with it.

What matters is the subtotal after the sales price but yeah there is a limit. PS4 caps you to $150 in the US, UK£100 and EU €150.

CCIE

Banned
I'm waiting until tonight and picking up TF2, Rise of TR, Ratchet, and FFXV. It should be available with the 10% off code at that time.

JKRMA

Banned
Got Darkest Dungeon, Doom, Mad Max, Dragon Ball Xenoverse with the 10% off.

I liked last year's deals better.

Also got preorder for FFXV. Wish I could have used the 10% off on it, but I guess since it was it preorder, it wouldn't let me. Ah well.

It wasn't big and unfortunately it won't help you now since it's passed but Best Buy did have 5% off PSN cards last week.

ballerusk

How long until the 10% code expires? I'm in EU but have a US PSN account so I wondered what time tomorrow morning I have to finished my purchase.

Edit: D'oh, some research came out to 5pm CET (17.00).

NHale

So I'm starting to get interested in Hitman the Complete First Season. Is this the full entire game? Are they going to release any more DLC for it in the near future or is this the complete experience like a full game?

Is it still worth it considering how I lost the elusive targets?

ElNino

Is anyone else finding PSN downloads really slow today, even by usual PSN standards. I guess it might be load on the server for the weekend sales, but this is probably the slowest I've seen it.

I've had Bound, Trackmania and Batman (Telltale) downloading since this morning, and only Bound has finished. The others still say they have a couple of hours left. I have a 500 Mbit line, and the speed test on the PS4 can get over 300, but everything is crawling today.

So, for whatever reason, I can't make any kind of purchase on PSN. Can't buy anything, can't add any money to the wallet, I just keep getting a "your purchase may not be complete" notice.

5taquitos

So, for whatever reason, I can't make any kind of purchase on PSN. Can't buy anything, can't add any money to the wallet, I just keep getting a "your purchase may not be complete" notice.

Sometimes I get that error but the transaction completes anyway a few minutes later. I would stop trying to purchase stuff, wait about 20 min, and make sure you didn't just buy a shitload.

Sometimes I get that error but the transaction completes anyway a few minutes later. I would stop trying to purchase stuff, wait about 20 min, and make sure you didn't just buy a shitload.
I think this happen to me Sat. I was trying to add $10 to my wallet and I got $20 😂😂

NateGrigs

I kept getting this while trying to purchase on the ps app or online. Eventually I was able to purchase through the ps4. Maybe try that if you haven't already

fbutron

Sorry to be the devil lawyer here, but I think that we will have to wait until tomorrow GCT and the store is updated to be able to buy FFXV =(

So no longer 10% or discount in other games, Im wainting since I buyed the 20% code

DOWN

Banned
Sorry to be the devil lawyer here, but I think that we will have to wait until tomorrow GCT and the store is updated to be able to buy FFXV =(

So no longer 10% or discount in other games, Im wainting since I buyed the 20% code
Is that true? I would have thought the option to Pre-order disappears when a game has unlocked for people to play?

The store doesn't update until well into the afternoon in Eastern time so that would be weird. Hope that's not true since the sales end at 5am EST

That is correct sir. Had that happen to me numerous times where i simply forgot/late to pre-order gms and as soon as 12:01est hits add to card button it's just not there.. but added later in the following day when the PSN update rolls out.

Have been trying to use the 20 percent off code that I got from ebay but it says that the code has already been redeemed. Hopefully it's because PSN is acting really wonky right now...

Top Bottom