• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

USA CHALLENGES JAPAN TO GIANT ROBOT DUEL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
I'm American. But I'm rooting for the Japanese team.

BONZAI!!!

From their Facebook, they said it was pre-recorded. Hopefully there won’t be any major editing shenanigans, so good to see it’s televising soon.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
They should have removed the human pilots and put real guns on these things so it's not just shooting paint. I want to see giant robots beating each other into a pulp and ripping reach other to pieces. Right now I'm a lot less hyped. I feel this whole thing will be stilted considering how they're handling this.

Sephzilla

USA bot looks a little too top heavy. I predict the finish is something like this

ed209-fail.png

Kettch

I hope the Americans plan on armoring the back side, or this will be a short fight. The Japanese robot looks way more maneuverable.

GO TEAM USA. japan trying to use the red paint as a fake out that kuratas is 3x faster lol. american ugly but functional power gonna win this battle USA! USA! USA!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Garbage-tier Mechwarrior vs garbage-tier Animumecha.

Great.

Snaku

Banned
The designers of the Anerican mech look like they probably grew up watching Gobots. Jesus Christ.

Team Japan needs to win so their design will be the basis for the Mark I Jaegers.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
lol I have a friend who sometimes asks me if this thing ever actually happened, let me send her this announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom