• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered reviews

kromeo

Still not sure sure whether to get this or the PC version. I kind of want to use the rebalance mod just to stop shocktroopers being useless in any map that involves moving but I don't want a lot of the other changes..

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I never got around to playing this on PS3, even though I bought it around release. I like lots of cutscenes, but only if the story is unique, and engaging. Can someone convince me this is a story and characters really worth caring about? I may end up snagging it cause that case is beautiful.

Shahed

My Europa Edition that I ordered from Base just turned up in the post. It's a pretty chunky package for something so cheap! Also seeing a shaky use of the "Only on PlayStation" slogan at the top of the case.

and now to leave it shrink-wrapped until I finish uc4 and r&c
Oh I forgot to check for this. It doesn't come out till Tuesday but my copy from Rakuten/Base came today as well! Now to finish the last 3 chapters of Wolfenstein then I'll play this.

I think I'll just cancel my Amazon order and wait for a sale on the digital version.

Hate that I don't get a choice. Steenbok only sucks.

Tagyhag

Still not sure sure whether to get this or the PC version. I kind of want to use the rebalance mod just to stop shocktroopers being useless in any map that involves moving but I don't want a lot of the other changes..

I'll just say, if you play the game with the rebalance mod, you'll never want to go back to the vanilla game. It's that much of an improvement.

As far as the basic game goes though, you can't go wrong with either version.

I didn't realize this was under 20 pounds. Such a beautiful game.

So I've just bought it for the third time. At least Vyse and crew got one remaster.

Top Bottom