• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Vita Confirmed for NA/EU Published by PQube.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
zegAfJO.jpg
and point.

My guess is it's so they don't have to delay the extra LEs they're having made, as they originally said any extras after the first batch would likely come after launch. I really have a hard time believing that this game would be pushed a month for any other reason.
there are a billion different things which could cause a delay, like with every game

Which I can't, because Rice Digital doesn't ship to Brazil. Unless I get a spanish copy, but my collection is way too diverse already to start including games from several other countries.

Gal*Gun LE (the one with just the artbook) has multiple languages on the outer packaging with spanish, english and french. So it doesn't matter if you buy it from spanish or english stores.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ahhhhh, man, a month delay? & this was suppose to come out a day before my b-day.

.....but I guess at the same time, gives me more time to get some change to turn into Amazon credit, plus I think I'll be getting some in a few weeks as a gift from work.

....but considering Shantae got delayed until Oct. as well, that makes next month even busier....

Shizuka

Gal*Gun LE (the one with just the artbook) has multiple languages on the outer packaging with spanish, english and french. So it doesn't matter if you buy it from spanish or english stores.

Oh, I meant that if the game was released physically in North America and Europe, I'll always go after the NA version.

I asked Rice on twitter if there was a delay for the game and they answered me that far as they know, the game is still on track for a September release but, that if there's indeed a delay, they can't do anything about it.

What are the odds of this possible delay being a last minute move to add protection to the game against the newly found homebrew exploit on the Vita?

Shizuka

I don't think that's the case. They're probably delaying these games because they couldn't secure a timely release in North America.

Yeah, it was a long shot.

I still wonder what is happening. Only amazon has changed the date, Rice and VGP still have the september date.

Weird.

I cancelled it anyway. It's 10 days away, that's pretty damn soon to be changing things, they shouldn't really be leaving it this late anyway. Will re pre-order if we get a new date (although October is gonna be tough too, haha)

Pretty much the same thing happened to GalGun because "production delays" but the game was sold in Germany and France on the original date anyway.

PQube gonna PQube

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There goes my early b-day present. Ah well, gives me more time to focus on Sept's stuff & work my budget out.

Here we go

PQube have announced that the Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni delay is true, and that the western release will be pushed back from mid September to late September in Europe, and early October in North America. Specifically 30th September and the 11 October respectively.

The reason PQube have given is simply because of a “wardrobe malfunction”. In reality though publishing games can be a tricky process, and it’s not unusual for games with early release dates to experience some setbacks, especially when coming over from Japan.

^Now that I think about it, is this the first localized non hentai game that has real incest in it? As in the girls are not sisters that later find out that one is actually adopted or cousins or some other loop hole that makes it more "ok" for them to be kissing. And I know that there is incest on some Fire Emblem games from what I read on another thread but that seems to be implied but in VD they are twins and you see them actually kiss.

^Now that I think about it, is this the first localized non hentai game that has real incest in it? As in the girls are not sisters that later find out that one is actually adopted or cousins or some other loop hole that makes it more "ok" for them to be kissing. And I know that there is incest on some Fire Emblem games from what I read on another thread but that seems to be implied but in VD they are twins and you see them actually kiss.

Well not exactly. Back when that PV was released they were twins, but as the project moved on the became "mere" siblings, Rinka is a year older than Ranka.

Top Bottom