• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Vita Confirmed for NA/EU Published by PQube.

162? You sure? All the DLC in the japanese version only amounts to 102 items.

At least, this should include Mirei and Mamori.

hmm weird

KQc1UeQ.png

The only way I can think for that number to amke sense is: they are counting all the extra goodies like avatars and theme or the sound files in the patch are counted individually (the OST is 58 songs)

Please for the love of god let the DLC be in bundles or Mega Bundles like Senran Kagura Estival Versus and not individual/a ton of little bundles like Shinovi Versus.

:( Damn Australia for banning it...

Still need to import!

Though, there is apart of me that is grateful that I don't have access to all the DLC, either buying or sifting through it...

hah I'm kind of the same. I'm pretty sure the game will be perfectly enjoyable without any of the DLC, only the HQ voice pack hurts a bit. Oh an I would have bought the theme as well

The game's translator acknowledged some issues with the translation

Saw the one hour video and it seems one or two things slipped past QC for Valkyrie Drive. We didn't have context for most of the UI stuff so some things look a teeny bit awkward.
"Times Defeated" should be "Enemies Slayed" now we know the context proper.
Same with "Defeat Bonus", that would be better as "Slain Bonus"
Reward Acquired -> Money
Confirm Allocation -> Confirm
Obtain the fragments -> Obtain the fragment

Plus in the combat tutorial about combos there were originally little arrows (→) that've now mysteriously vanished...

I'll get on to them about these little things and hopefully they can patch in a little fix or something.
That aside, I really hope you guys enjoy the Valkyrie Drive release, it was a lot of fun translating it and I'm super stoked to see it all in action tomorrow. Hopefully you'll find reading the script just as entertaining as it was writing it, and I'm looking forward to bringing more titles over with PQube in the future. The company has a lot of love for the Vita, and they've definitely got some interesting titles in their sights.

Translating system text always seems super difficult without context. Even Koei Tecmo games often have awkward menu)tutorial text, so I'll forgive them

Do you have an ETA for the OT?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Maybe we'll get lucky & it'll be a day one or close to launch patch that'll fix some of those translations?

Holy crap at the "high quality sound" DLC being over 700MB. Seems like that'll make a huge difference when downloaded. Wonder if there's a comparison video.

Top Bottom