• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Velocity Ultra" for PSVita - Greatest PSMini will be improved & native res on PSVita

wilflare

Dear neogaffers - it's all very well having stats but how do we analyse those stats? I have a proposal. If you press the triangle button on the stats screen I'll run a simple maths formula on all the stats and print up a message - e.g. "ricen beans salutes you!" - where the name is chosen based on the formula. Who wants their neogaf name to be in the game? Or your real name if you prefer. Post a reply here and I'll add you to the array. James likes the idea and it's no problem to code it in.

Cheers,

Robin Jubber, Futurlab, Feb 2013

please have wilflare in the list :p

Dear neogaffers - it's all very well having stats but how do we analyse those stats? I have a proposal. If you press the triangle button on the stats screen I'll run a simple maths formula on all the stats and print up a message - e.g. "ricen beans salutes you!" - where the name is chosen based on the formula. Who wants their neogaf name to be in the game? Or your real name if you prefer. Post a reply here and I'll add you to the array. James likes the idea and it's no problem to code it in.

Cheers,

Robin Jubber, Futurlab, Feb 2013

This is so cool.. please add ionicbluebird

jubber

Neo Member
so don't worry - add a name at any time and I'll add it to the game. Over 100 names are in so far.

Cheers,

Robin Jubber, Futurlab, Mar 2013

Ran rp

Made a gif out of the "Don't Do It" trailer :p

(x)

igfjpFwEuJx86.gif

Akito

Why you no want my money :lol
But seriously this is great, the more people experiencing this game the better.

Number45

I would prefer a method to pay for it and own the game forever as a PSN+ member :(
Yes, that would be a better option I agree. I mean my subscription isn't going anywhere, but sometimes there are games I would like to show my support for.

nampad

Ps+ announcement is really helping me to justify double dipping, even though I would have bought it anyway. Guess you guys still get money from that deal so it's win-win?

Servbot24

Banned
I bought Velocity recently and am absolutely in love with it. I've got perfect scores on 45 levels so far.

I may actually buy a Vita for Ultra. I'll most likely wait til after E3 just in case of a price drop.

Wozman23

I bought Velocity recently and am absolutely in love with it.
I may actually buy a Vita for Ultra. I'll most likely wait til after E3 just in case of a price drop.

I'm buying one for it (plus Tearaway looks fantastic, I've already purchased a handful of cross buy titles, and the integration with the PS4 sounds great).

Right now, obtaining a Playstation Card from Capital One gets you $100 off the Vita PS+ Bundle. http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/gateway/?offerlink=psvita100off0413&campaigncode=NI14QR6E

For some reason Capital One doesn't like to give me a credit card. I've tried for it a few times when they've run other promos. I don't have a long history of credit, but I recently opened two account and I never even carry a balance over. This time it didn't reject me immediately so maybe that's good news. Just waiting to hear back.

Good luck with that battle and piloting the Quarp Jet for those last few perfect scores.

Accoun

Looks like I missed the "get yourself in game" thing - haven't seen the thread earlier.
But since I'm here, I'll be another person to just say that it looks great. Can't really have too much praise, can you? ;-) Keep up the good work!

Top Bottom