• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of a landlord attacking a man and then crying rape resurfaces and goes viral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

params7

Banned
Thanks to 4chan/Reddit mainly.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articl...y-tretola-brookside-manor-fake-rape-video.htm

The vid:
http://youtu.be/xbqR28wtjJo

The guy still got arrested. But I think he'll be ok (because of this video mainly, good thinking on his part).
Edit:
There's no source on his arrest claims except for youtube comments it seems. So he's probably good.

From his original vid now made private:
"What you see here is the last 3 minutes of a 15 minute fight. These three forced their way into my room and had me in the corner while Kathy Tretola spouted unsubstantiated accusations, yelling at me to hit her and hit me repeatedly in the arm, chest and neck. At no point did I touch her. Everything changed when I pulled out my camera. At the very beginning of the video you can see Cathy Tretola trying to grab the camera and hitting me. Then she turned into an actor and unsuccessfully tried to make it look like she was the victim. Notice how fake she is trying to act upset and notice how Joe Saccoach and the other guy are acting like they are consoling her. The police were called by me, and they did not believe a word of her story. I can't wait to have my day in court."

omimasum

Neo Member
screaming rape while calmly sitting on the bed. good for the guy with the camera

the lady also looks like adam sandler

Guys jumping in front of your car on purpose, police brutality, landlady's yelling rape... I should be wearing one of these at all times:

homer_and_apu56qt7.jpg

Just in case.

shuri

Banned
I just dont get why she continued with the act while it he was obviously filming. And thanks god the dude was filming

Scary as all fucking hell. I actually want to give my landlady a hug after this, she's eccentric but... wow.

Hopefully that guy doesn't have a strict lease and can get the fuck out of dodge.

....jesus christ though what the hell

Nah, everyone seems in pretty much staunch agreement so far that she's a crazy bitch.

params7

Banned
I just dont get why she continued with the act while it he was obviously filming. And thanks god the dude was filming

She only started accusing him of rape when she tried to fight the camera off of him but couldn't. Before he rolled the camera out he was attacked by her repeatedly.

Tapiozona

Banned

The act didn't even start until he began filming. The argument had been going on for over 10 minutes. The moment he pulled out the camera is when she went into the rape victim tirade. She was hoping to make it seem like the 'crime' had occurred prior to him pulling out the camera.

Yes, but when we propose throwing people who make false rape allegations into gaol, people start going on about how it will lead to victims not reporting their crimes.

Rape leaves evidence.

edit: Meaning, if someone was legitimately raped there'll be evidence there to back it up. Attempted rape can be more difficult to prove, yes, but considering the seriousness these allegations can bring I think people who are found to have conclusively accused someone wrongly should be punished.

Mumei

Two things:

One, don't go posting contact information. There's no need to inadvertently encourage harassment. And two, a general reminder to everyone that we do not have a moratorium on sexist language just because she's actually an wretched woman. I often see people slip on this when topics like this come up, so this is just a fair reminder for the rest of the topic.

You wanna know why she screamed rape and fake cried? Watch the guy at the end about to beat the shit out of the cameraman JUST because of this woman's antics, not knowing shit. It worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom