• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of a landlord attacking a man and then crying rape resurfaces and goes viral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

params7

Banned
You wanna know why she screamed rape and fake cried? Watch the guy at the end about to beat the shit out of the cameraman JUST because of this woman's antics, not knowing shit. It worked.

Yeah, the camera kept him at bay. Hadn't been for that, it would be her buddies holding him to the ground and dialing 911.

Videocameras...saves lives.

I really dislike people like her. It is hard enough for legit rape cases' survivors without this kind of bullshit.

Not to mention, the horrible effect of rape allegations on people's lives and reputations. Jesus Christ.

LM4sure

Banned
LOL

As soon as I saw the video I said this has to be Massachusetts! Yep, it sure is! God, the people in this state...

Hale-XF11

This is scary as hell, and a reminder of why I really never want to live in an apartment if I can avoid it.

I think it's a matter of interviewing the landlord (just like they're doing when they first meet you) when you first meet them for a walkthrough or at any other time you meet them. Then run a background check on them and make a decision based on everything you can find about them.

Had this not been video tapped and she had gone through with rape allegations...

Scary thought. I bet shit like this happens all the time.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I hate that he doesn't detail the most important part of the story: what started the fight in the first place.

Come on, the camera man MAY have raped her...right?

Which is why she bleets "help meeee" while looking dead on at the camera, attempting to look as pathetic as possible? "He wants to rape me" were her words. Because clearly the best opportunity to try and rape someone is when they bust into your room with two of their friends and attack you.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Maybe previously he had raped her, and she forgot to cry rape then, so she was doing it now.

OR maybe he really bilked her on rent payment, "screwing" her over unwillingly, and she's just metaphorically speaking. Those Hahvahd kids ahh wickit smaht.

MRAs are hitting up those comments hard.

It's like Christmas for them or something. Kind of embarrassing, tbh, their eagerness to go, "SEEEEEEEEEEEEE? WOES ARE OUR WOES BEYOND ALL OTHER WOES."

... hee hee

I like the phrase Men's Rights Activists. It's almost as if men needs active defenders for all the rights they have been hogging in the first place :)

Very cute.

(pls dont be offended, men! i know there are good men out there, etc.)

/im a horrible partypooper

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Kind of embarrassing, tbh, their eagerness to go, "SEEEEEEEEEEEEE? WOES ARE OUR WOES BEYOND ALL OTHER WOES."

There's nothing wrong with vocalizing that there are problems for men, because not acknowledging them (or worse, pretending they don't exist) is harmful.

Though clearly the kind of nuts who thinks that women who propagate false-rape claims deserve to be raped aren't worth acknowledging.

xaosslug

welp, that was enlightening.

You wanna know why she screamed rape and fake cried? Watch the guy at the end about to beat the shit out of the cameraman JUST because of this woman's antics, not knowing shit. It worked.

wasn't he in on it and just posturing for whomever was down the stairs/other tenants that may have been listening in? The guy at the end was one of the 2 guys that helped her bust in and was trying to drag her out, but she pulled away/he let her go...

Pimpwerx

Lucky for him he had the wherewithal to use his camera. If not, he'd have more of a legal headache than he deserved. Accusations like this can have lasting effects, regardless of the validity. I hope he can clear his name. PEACE.

What if the cameraman DID rape her in the past, and she came to confront him about something, and she had a flashback to the repressed memories of rape and freaked out... then B.D. Wong can interview her, and find out what happened.

You guys would have egg on your face, then. Whenever you are wrong about a victim, it's only a matter of time, usually 30 minutes into the episode, until Detective Stabler finds out the dirt on YOU!

so incredibly witty.

As opposed to:

must've been a gaffer.

bahahahahahahahaaa
you are so progressive.
please enlighten us.

I just don't really get why you're being so aggressively misanthropic. The men's rights comments on that Youtube link are pretty gross. That doesn't make the lady's alleged actions any less gross, it's not like disliking the MRA comments means supporting this woman.

What if the cameraman DID rape her in the past, and she came to confront him about something, and she had a flashback to the repressed memories of rape and freaked out... then B.D. Wong can interview her, and find out what happened.

You guys would have egg on your face, then. Whenever you are wrong about a victim, it's only a matter of time, usually 30 minutes into the episode, until Detective Stabler finds out the dirt on YOU!

Then Munch will talk about how cell phones with cameras are a sign of the death of true privacy and Ice T will chirp back about how if they didn't have cameras this scumbag would have gotten away with it.

blixa

Banned
I just don't really get why you're being so aggressively misanthropic. The men's rights comments on that Youtube link are pretty gross. That doesn't make the lady's alleged actions any less gross, it's not like disliking the MRA comments means supporting this woman.

uhhh.. ok?

I heard GafGold gives you access to real life mods. Have I been lied to?

Nah, that only comes with GAF Black. Gaf Black gets expensive though with that $5000 annual fee. On the plus side, you get an unlimited tradeline, real life mods, free access to any gaming event, and awesome cashback rewards.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Holy shit, they're behaving like Oblivion NPCs, incoherent and funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom