• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of a landlord attacking a man and then crying rape resurfaces and goes viral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Munch will talk about how cell phones with cameras are a sign of the death of true privacy and Ice T will chirp back about how if they didn't have cameras this scumbag would have gotten away with it.

Stabler interrogates GAFFER Sanjuro Tsubaki, but Sanjuro starts defiantly talking about how women like to get raped and won't admit it, and then he says to Stabler how he bets his daughter would like to get raped, too. Stabler then flips out and punches Sanjuro, leaving him in a coma. The last 20 minutes of the episode deal with Stabler's anger issues, and the medical examiner gets him off in the last 5 minutes after they find out that Sanjuro had taken the wrong medication, which caused him to have a seizure, exonerating Stabler.

where did i defend the comments?
haven't even read that crap.

Nowhere directly, I guess, but your response to YesNOnoNOYes seemed to imply that you thought that complaining about men's rights activists jumping all over this was "assumptions", even though the top comment right now on the video is 100% gross town. Whatevs, sorry if I jumped a conclusion too far.

EDIT - oh, you edited your post to just:

uhhh.. ok?

I'll still respond to your original question though, I guess.

Sanjuro

Stabler interrogates GAFFER Sanjuro Tsubaki, but Sanjuro starts defiantly talking about how women like to get raped and won't admit it, and then he says to Stabler how he bets his daughter would like to get raped, too. Stabler then flips out and punches Sanjuro, leaving him in a coma. The last 20 minutes of the episode deal with Stabler's anger issues, and the medical examiner gets him off in the last 5 minutes after they find out that Sanjuro had taken the wrong medication, which caused him to have a seizure, exonerating Stabler.

Once awakened, do I advocate how medically induced coma patients like to get raped?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The ease with which so many people can film things is pretty incredible these days.

If anyone tried to pull this shit on Rob Spence they would be so screwed.

...even though the top comment right now on the video is 100% gross town.

I didn't think it was that bad. I guess i'm a MRA now. I'll have to leave a note for my parents, probably live in a cave near a stream so I have a fresh water supply.

..or maybe you're talking about a different comment.

Liamario

Banned
She should get a sentence equivalent to what he would have gotten if he had actually committed the rape.
But yeah, this is quite twisted and not remotely funny like some people are implying.

LuchaShaq

Banned
If she went to the police with these fake rape charges I hope (but bet she won't) be prosecuted heavily.

Scumbags who make false accusations only makes reporting true rape a more difficult and dangerous proposition.

I didn't think it was that bad. I guess i'm a MRA now. I'll have to leave a note for my parents, probably live in a cave near a stream so I have a fresh water supply.

..or maybe you're talking about a different comment.

Haha, I think it changed. The top comment earlier included this gem:

It's a scary world, dude. Women are REALLY getting out of hand.

OR maybe he really bilked her on rent payment, "screwing" her over unwillingly, and she's just metaphorically speaking. Those Hahvahd kids ahh wickit smaht.
It seems the reason they broke into his room is because he was peeing out the window. At least that's what one of them mentioned. Who really knows.

I'm sure we can all agree that she's faking it. Just in case there is any doubt that the man might have tried to rape her before the recording; She has a phone, she has what looks like keys in her hand, her boyfriend is with her, the door to the apartment is open and the man recording is backed to the corner.

You can argue that if he did try to rape her she could have had a few weapons to protect herself and make an escape for the door, or that he could have overpowered her and so on. The biggest thing that reassures me it's fake is her boyfriend. I don't know any boyfriend who wouldn't be angry and try to thrash the dude after his girlfriend cries rape, or at the very least try to verbally abuse the guy.

But again, I'm sure many people don't believe her.

jasonng

Apparently the internet has gotten a hold of her number. I just want to know the reasoning behind the three of them barging into his room.

Afrikan

some are saying how scary it was because of the intent of the woman, I'm guessing.

but to me shit looked scary as hell just having 3 old folks surrounding the guy acting all crazy and yelling....man poor dude was on top of his bed trying to get away from them...it seemed like those horror films.

"YOU'RE SCARING ME! YOU'RE SCARING ME!" man, i feel dude on that. holy shit.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
That's one of the most disturbing videos I've ever seen. And a nightmare scenario for any man.

Note to self: keep camera on you at all times. At all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom