• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of "Bees and Winnie the Pooh" twerk dance cause huge scandal in Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximo

Technically they're a thousand year old dragons, they just happen to look like 13 year old girls.
u243FyP.gif

Thank god it was just twerking. I thought this was going to be some other controversial African American dance like the Charleston or the Twist.

DeSo

Banned
What's the big deal?

You can't support something like twerking then do a complete 180 when you see 16 year old girls doing it. You knew what you were getting in to.

Mimosa97

I think it's the first time in many years that I had to stop watching a video cause I just couldn't bear it. This is one of the worst videos I've ever watched. I don't know how it's even possible for the adults present in the audience to just sit still and do nothing to stop that madness.

Those girls looked like they're 14. I bet some of them aren't even in Highschool.

Keyouta

There was a dance group at a high school I went to in South Korea and they danced provocatively too, like many k-pop groups. I don't find this surprising. Kind of.

D

Deleted member 309291

Unconfirmed Member
iSKFtpF2HzneE.gif

But I'm only 3 years older than them so I'm good to go. Fuck you FBI.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Kimmy was right, dancing IS about butts now

D

Deleted member 309291

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck, I was shooting the shit reading about age of consent around the world in Wikipedia when I came accross this: NAMBLA. I repeat: What the fuck.

rjinaz

Kind of gross honestly. But not anything I'm going to be upset by, unless they were forced somehow to do it or felt like they didn't have a choice.

onipex

You know I'm more disturbed by underage girls doing some of the ballroom dancing styles than this shit because it looks less silly and more way too grown for their age. I guess it could be a culture thing though..

I grew up in the time of Salt and Pepper , 2 Live Crew, etc and the girls around my age at the times their videos came out were doing the dances they saw. I was about 11 or 12 back then and so were the girls doing those dances on the playground and it makes this shit look tame. Hell I grew up in a city and girls have been doing the same butt shaking dances with a new name for so long I'm more surprised at everyone's reaction to it now.

Future

You know I'm more disturbed by underage girls doing some of the ballroom dancing styles than this shit because it looks less silly and more way too grown for their age. I guess it could be a culture thing though..

I grew up in the time of Salt and Pepper , 2 Live Crew, etc and the girls around my age at the times their videos came out were doing the dances they saw. I was about 11 or 12 back then and so were the girls doing those dances on the playground and it makes this shit look tame. Hell I grew up in a city and girls have been doing the same butt shaking dances with a new name for so long I'm more surprised at everyone's reaction to it now.

Yup. I wish I could see what the world turns into in 100 years. Cuz with the Internet more and more people will grow up unsheltered Changing their view on everything

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
They look 13 in that video. But apparently they're 16?
Anyway, the cheerleaders at my high school did similar stuff wearing less in the early-'90s. (Outside of games. I never went to a game so I don't know how things went down there, but their official uniforms were more conservative so I'd assume it was tamer.) I don't see how this is a big deal, unless they're as old as they look and then it's a little weird.

They look 13 in that video. But apparently they're 16?
Anyway, the cheerleaders at my high school did similar stuff wearing less in the early-'90s. (Outside of games. I never went to a game so I don't know how things went down there.) I don't see how this is a big deal.

I also never went to high school games. But I do remember a pep rally in like 10th grade where all the cheerleaders got down to BEP's Hey Mama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom