• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vin Diesel teases 'Merging of Universes' for Marvel Phase 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avengers 3:

Iron Man
War Machine
Captain America
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Thor
Hulk
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Vision
Captain Marvel
Ant-Man
Doctor Strange
Nova
Star-Lord
Drax
Rocket Raccoon
Gamora
Groot

Book it.
They're going to need that many bodies for Infinity Gauntlet.

Buff ass sexy nerd with humility. What's not to like?

His acting?

I mean, I don't expect action stars to have "range", but charisma and screen presence should not be too much to ask. I feel like Vin gives low-energy, stoic performances a la latter day Bruce Willis. Which isn't a compliment.

To be fair, he may have gotten better. I haven't seen his last few movies.

Oersted

His acting?

I mean, I don't expect action stars to have "range", but charisma and screen presence should not be too much to ask. I feel like Vin gives low-energy, stoic performances a la latter day Bruce Willis. Which isn't a compliment.

To be fair, he may have gotten better. I haven't seen his last few movies.

XXX, Fast Five, Boiler Room, Find Me Guilty. Dude is no Clarke Duncan, but he is still damn good.

Burt

Yeah, I like Vin Diesel, but I'm never going to trust a word coming out of his mouth. Everything I've seen about him makes me think that he operates in his own little universe. And the fact of the matter is that Marvel is far too large in cinematic scope now to tie all it's separate theads together. Even the Avengers was pushing it in terms of bringing everything together for a single movie, and that's just in terms of plot, let alone the insurmountable task of getting this all together financially and logistically.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Can Anthony beat superman?
Didn't think so.

uh if ironman can beat the phoenix... besides once he knows about kryptonite the only thing saving superman is a DC EiC. Ironman is historically a pure badass, mix that with kryptonite and supes is having a funeral...or a long ass saga where he's dead cause no sunlight touched him and some imposters try to fill the role , but one is actually a villan and somehow the only cool thing that ever came from krypton has to die *Eradicator!!!!!!* to save/magically repower *WTF????* Mullet-EL to end one of the worst saga's ...ever.

Oh and green lantern will go crazy cause his town gets wrecked cause ya know...hah.

uh if ironman can beat the phoenix... besides once he knows about kryptonite the only thing saving superman is a DC EiC. Ironman is historically a pure badass, mix that with kryptonite and supes is having a funeral...or a long ass saga where he's dead cause no sunlight touched him and some imposters try to fill the role , but one is actually a villan and somehow the only cool thing that ever came from krypton has to die *Eradicator!!!!!!* to save/magically repower *WTF????* Mullet-EL to end one of the worst saga's ...ever.

Oh and green lantern will go crazy cause his town gets wrecked cause ya know...hah.

iron man in no way was capable of beating the Phoenix. shiar tech CAN (it killed dark Phoenix back in the day) but AvX made it clear he doesn't have anything on that level.

It's possible with preparation superman could be taken out, though. Iron man HAS gone head to head with Sentry and lived to tell about it, and there are several other superman analogues (hyperion, blue marvel) with similar power sets.

That being said, Thor beat the piss out of him with no effort whatsoever after he found out what Tony had done during civil war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom