• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vinesauce Charity Event 2017 Thread: July 21-23, benefiting Pediatric Cancer Research

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
vinesauceishope1io1m.png

What: The 4th annual Vinesauce charity event, benefitting the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation
When: Friday, July 21 - Sunday, July 23
How: https://www.twitch.tv/vinesauceishope
Donation site: http://cure.pcrf-kids.org/site/TR?px=1038559&fr_id=1050&pg=personal

Vinesauce Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/vinesauce-official

Schedule

https://horaro.org/vshope2017/friday

friday5oys5.png

saturday2plhu.png

sunday4az9e.png

Donation Incentives

incentives_with_logo_cwyyo.png

Keinning

I have no idea what vinesauce is, are they big enough to hit those donation incentives?

a live 100% persona 5 run would be a trainwreck so beautiful i cant help but be curious to watch

I have no idea what vinesauce is, are they big enough to hit those donation incentives?

a live 100% persona 5 run would be a trainwreck so beautiful i cant help but be curious to watch

Last year they broke 100k for the first time I believe. They've raised 30k yesterday, so if the pace keeps up, there's a good chance 100k gets met again. They also count sales of a t-shit and pin that are made for this charity stream as well.

I'll have to see if I can find the final amount from last year.

Been so long since I've watched anything Vinesauce. Cool to hear they're still around. Might chip in, watching Ima make Vinny sit through a Sonic game could be fun.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Aw yeah, the charity stream kicks off right as my temp job ended. Shame I don't get salary until next week ):

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Great to see some activity in this thread. I'm currently waiting for Joel (Vargskelethor) to start his stream. Some Swedish games (Mulle Meck) are promised, and also Windows destruction (Vista I think).

I was debating whether or not to create a thread about it here cause last year's dropped off real quick and the community thread I made was dead in seconds but good to see some activity.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
If any of y'all want to see Vista get destroyed completely (and who doesn't? Fuck Vista) now is the time.

Edit: Also Fred dancing is amazing as usual, I'm sad I missed Rasputin though ):

exemp30

If any of y'all want to see Vista get destroyed completely (and who doesn't? Fuck Vista) now is the time.

Edit: Also Fred dancing is amazing as usual, I'm sad I missed Rasputin though ):
Fantastic dancing, that Han Solo song at the end killed me. I didn't know it was a thing.

Last year they broke 100k for the first time I believe. They've raised 30k yesterday, so if the pace keeps up, there's a good chance 100k gets met again. They also count sales of a t-shit and pin that are made for this charity stream as well.

yeah they hit all there incentives last year, they should be able to make it this year especially with that grand dad goal

speaking of goals i can't wait for OOT repainted, i have look though some of those files, there is some good shit in there

I wonder what 'granddad' will be. I bought a pin just because I need more grand dad in my life despite how much the streamers seem to hate it.

Ferrio

Banned
I routinely watch Vinny/Joel/Dire, first time checking out one of their fundraisers though. Good on them for raising money for a good cause.

Well, looks like I'm going to miss some crazy stuff. Either way, 37k just got reached which is awesome!

Hope everyone enjoys the charity stream, should have some pretty good stuff coming up later in the night.

Edit: I think someone just donated a thousand dollars, so make that 38k.

Just an example of what is being... found?

Oh, I like these guys. Had no idea there was a charity stream going on. That's really cool.

Edit: Holy shit, what is this? Action 52? lmao

Top Bottom