• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vinesauce Charity Event 2017 Thread: July 21-23, benefiting Pediatric Cancer Research

Gotta love shitty Android games. Looks like Vinny found some real gold.

6is9gOz.png

tkscz

The mobile games kept getting worse and worse. Surprise that Splatoon rip off wasn't just Splat Tim.

Well, the streaming block is over with a grand total of 97,605 dollars!

That being said, donations are still being accepted and the shirt and pin are still being sold for a couple more hours!

So if you have a chance, donate, buy some stuff, or spread the word in these final hours!

And those who have already donated and watched, thank you for doing so! This has been a wonderful time overall.

That's awesome! Great to see 100k broken with just donations alone. Shirts and pins still haven't been counted yet, I don't think, so it's easy to say that the overall total is over from what it was last year. (108k)

Ritzboof

the streams have been great, and its crazy how much money theyve been raising. i cant wait to catch the corruptions vod. i dont have a ton of money, but i bought a shirt as soon as i noticed the charity stream was going on

The final total has been counted in!

LcqNZex.png

137,337 with everything combined! That's almost thirty thousand dollars more than last year, which is just amazing.

Thank you everyone who participated, hope to see you around next year!

Top Bottom