• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VirginGAF |OT| Sits at the lunch table across from MetaGAF

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
1s8wzxK.jpg

Papa

Banned
Lol, me & @The Hamburglar noticed easily by his posts and what posts he "liked", particularly one that was posted and had the poster banned permanently because it was incredibly racist towards blacks.

The Anne Frank sealed the deal and he already posted a picture of himself, dude fits the bill of a typical looking Alt-righter.

What does an alt righter look like?

Papa

Banned
Nah s'all good. Hope you're k too.

Oh god I forgot about that. I moved out a while back; she was weird. Last I heard she's dating the guy who moved in after me :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Oh you poor thing. May I introduce you to FACEandLMS?

ROMhack

Oh you poor thing. May I introduce you to FACEandLMS?

Sounds like one hell of a rabbit hole that.

I absolutely agree both sides are entitled to hold and reasonably state their opinions. @Nobody_Important gets a lot of shit or at least he did when I used to participate in Politics. I rarely agreed with him as his opinions are generally the extreme opposite of mine, but I appreciated the fact that he was able to state his views reasonably and rationally, without hysterics or calling everyone racists and/or Nazis. Plus posters like him, @DeafTourette , @Yoshi and others that lean farther to the left than majority here help to inject diversity of ideas and keep this place from turning into a mirror image of the REE Asylum hivemind.

The recent influx of escapees from the Ree Asylum OTOH, come in badmouthing GAF and calling everyone Nazis and AltRight contribute NOTHING to discourse and discussion and are only trying to drag this place down to pit they escaped from. I appreciate the Mods vigilance in getting them the hell out of here ASAP.
Pre-ordering the Xbox Series X as we speak!

I'd like to get perma banned, please, it's time to cut out this escapism. I'll keep up with my DunDunDunpachi's 'no new games in 2021' thread commitment. Big thanks to teezzy teezzy and Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem and others with whom I've shared great exchanges over various things we have shared enthusiasms about - at long last I found some Sonic Youth that i can listen to on repeat, which is a pretty good payoff. And I am definitely gonna finish Andromeda one day. Those of you who disagree with me? Eh, it happens. Wish you all luck.

8pPf3xI.gif

(fun fact: my wife's grandfather was the dude who chopped a samurai's head off after they cut their belly open - apparently it sounds like a wet towel hitting a stone slab)

How do you keep up with a thread if you're banned, though?

teezzy

Banned
@Tschumi

Bromie,

If you're already ensuring you can reverse the perm... why bother with a permanent in the first place?

Life is about discipline, young sonic grasshopper.

(typical Packers fan)

Also, outting me to my gay lover MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima just before ya' leave - you're cruel!

FSkNXK6.gif

You realize how much wiener gravy I'm gonna have to swallow now? !!!

I still love you MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima !!! Don't listen to him!!!! DON'T LOOK @Tschumi, he only hits me because he loves me!!!!

Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem taught me to put my tongue to my lip and bite the pillow.

Keep happy thoughts ... just like BlackOlivesMatter BlackOlivesMatter taught me...

I'm a big, brave girl

fuck aaron rodgers and playstation

tumblr_mdjyf1Jd8E1qg39ewo1_r1_500.gif

@Tschumi

Bromie,

If you're already ensuring you can reverse the perm... why bother with a permanent in the first place?

Life is about discipline, young sonic grasshopper.

(typical Packers fan)

Also, outting me to my gay lover MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima just before ya' leave - you're cruel!

FSkNXK6.gif

You realize how much wiener gravy I'm gonna have to swallow now? !!!

I still love you MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima !!! Don't listen to him!!!! DON'T LOOK @Tschumi, he only hits me because he loves me!!!!

Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem taught me to put my tongue to my lip and bite the pillow.

Keep happy thoughts ... just like BlackOlivesMatter BlackOlivesMatter taught me...

I'm a big, brave girl

fuck aaron rodgers and playstation

tumblr_mdjyf1Jd8E1qg39ewo1_r1_500.gif
Where the hell did you manage to get those emotes!?

Top Bottom