• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VirginGAF |OT| Sits at the lunch table across from MetaGAF

Malakhov

Banned
I keep seeing you guys thirsting over her and I genuinely think she's very plain looking. I mean its because of people like you that I have to endure such a lazy incompetent youtuber who shills for anyone who pays.
Like me? I've never watched her videos and had no idea who she was before she was put in cyberpunk. Btw you don't have to endure anything, no one forces you to watch anything

She's not plain looking, far from it, she's a way above average looking girl. That's just a ridiculous claim

Last edited:

Malakhov

Banned
>She
"Alanah is pansexual you bigots use the correct pronouns."

Seriously though what's a pansexual? Does she like to be fucked by Dogs or something?
It's a cool way to say you don't care about the other gender you're dating but good looking 'pansexuals' always ends up with a babe or stud anyways 🤷

Last edited:
No. Bisexual excludes non-binary and trans folx. Pansexual includes everybody.
Hah, yeah right i'm sure Chris-chan is right up her alley.

I'm trolling, this is all to get those sweet sweet browny points, truth is she is looking for Chad Thundercock (if she's not already with one) but can't tell that to the crowds of capital V virgin who are paying her to share her oh so improtant valuable opinion on fucking video games.

Last edited:

borborygmus

>She
"Alanah is pansexual you bigots use the correct pronouns."

Seriously though what's a pansexual? Does she like to be fucked by Dogs or something?

It means she likes to make self important press releases revealing that beyond the layers of "beautiful" and "unique, tomboyish geek," there is also the oppressed good person™ who totally gets it™.

It is just a coincidence that this aligns with the policies of the large corporations sending her free stuff to give her opinion on for the masses.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
Hah, yeah right i'm sure Chris-chan is right up her alley.

I'm trolling this all to get those sweet sweet browny points, truth is she is looking for Chad Thundercock (if she's not already with one) but can't tell that to the crowds of capital V virgin who are paying her to share her oh so improtant valuable opinion on fucking video games.
Some trannies are hot bruh
Tell me you wouldn't want to see her and alanah as croft before they start lezzing out
DsFXpfGXoAA6VR-.jpg

Malakhov

Banned
Sure, maybe to someone who hasn't seen a woman 😂
No hate I just think some guys have low standards.

I also expect someone who is an insider to be competent and not be late to the party on information.
Yeah such low standards, I mean walmart Is filled with that kind of girls...

We've got quite a Chad here folks, we should be proud to have such a cool alpha male in here. The kind of girls he picks up must be all Stacies

UnNamed

Banned
The unholy mix of Influencer culture x gamergurl reproductive strategy x oppressed classes is hard to overlook when trying to talk about videogames.
So why don't open threads about Influencer culture x gamergurl reproductive strategy x oppressed classes and just talk about videogames?

[I always thought Neogaf need a container thread with all these youtuber inside, they are all the same and they said the same things, there's no need to open 10 thread for every youtuber's crazyness.]

Last edited:

WakeTheWolf

Yeah such low standards, I mean walmart Is filled with that kind of girls...

We've got quite a Chad here folks, we should be proud to have such a cool alpha male in here. The kind of girls he picks up must be all Stacies
Isn’t this the girl who said Halo infinite looks fine?
Yeah but because guys are sold on a few edited photos they think she needs the spotlight.

Truth is she's just not a great insider. Not someone you can trust to be unbiased. I don't like how she talks to be people like dirt in the comments either.

Last edited:

borborygmus

So why don't open threads about Influencer culture x gamergurl reproductive strategy x oppressed classes and just talk about videogames?

[I always thought Neogaf need a container thread with all these youtuber inside, they are all the same and they said the same things, there's no need to open 10 thread for every youtuber's crazyness.]

TBF OP is about an actual demo and not so much about the person doing it, but it raises the question of why this instagram model tier person is given access. It's very cynical and hard not to notice.

edit: Also, someone who actually likes games might have chosen to show something other than what was shown here.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Wow, many threads about gaming men, but now there is one about a woman and somehow that means people have to talk about how she looks, her gender and not about the actual content. What happended to this site?
You should feel relieved you can talk about things like this here. You can express cis gender hertronormative thoughts without getting banned. Isn't that nice? If you want a more puritanical place you know where to go.

You should feel relieved you can talk about things like this here. You can express cis gender hertronormative thoughts without getting banned. Isn't that nice? If you want a more puritanical place you know where to go.
Its not about being banned or not, but just the shit behaviour of people in this thread. Why the fuck would you want to express these thoughts in a topic about Xbox Series X?

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Its not about being banned or not, but just the shit behaviour of people in this thread. Why the fuck would you want to express these thoughts in a topic about Xbox Series X?
Because they can? Why not? Threads can go off topic. You could always ask for the thread to be closed if it bothers you so.

WakeTheWolf

I think it's because she's just not that reliable as an insider. I mean it's no harm on her she has her audience from thirsty guys and it works for her but it's not someone who I would call a relevant source in the industry.

It's an e-celeb (twitch thot) thread more than a video game thread.

Also no one would care if this was Girlfriend Reviews since she and her boyfriend didn't build the channel around their looks.

Top Bottom