• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VirginGAF |OT| Sits at the lunch table across from MetaGAF

brap

Banned
6z0a7BS.png
Got that Beavis and butthead shaped head.

Senua

No hate I just think some guys have low standards.

I also expect someone who is an insider to be competent and not be late to the party on information.
Some of us don't pretend that we can get 10s on the regular. I'd bang a toaster at this point. She hot.

Then criticise her over the content. Is it really that difficult? I'm not saying I enjoy her videos, I'm reacting to the weird behaviour in this thread.
Try to have some fun dude.

The video is the usual paid shilling content one would expect so there's little reason to actually discuss it since there's nothing TO discuss.

Now the shitposting about her appearance and transexuals/pansexuals, oh baby!

Last edited:

Kamina

Golden Boy
She swapped between five games and it only took 10 minutes! What a next-gen festival of awesomeness!

Seriously this isn't even a dunk on Xbox, she is just a fucking moron and didn't even test out what she was going to record, in fact, WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T SHE RERECORD IT WITH THE GAMES OPEN ALREADY!!!

*breathes into bag*

I know she did it afterwards, focus on the positives here, Kuranghi.

tenor.gif

Senua

Alanah's nose kinda resembles a toaster, now that I think about it..
I get that on the net we all act like cute girls aren't hot and we bangin Lauren Summer out here, but lets be real. IRL you'd eat the corn out her doody.

WakeTheWolf

Some of us don't pretend that we can get 10s on the regular. I'd bang a toaster at this point. She hot.

No, instead they place every girl on a pedestal like the thirsty simps they are. If I'm looking for Xbox information I could care less about what she looks like. Except the information is rather late to the party in this case.

Senua

No, instead they place every girl on a pedestal like the thirsty simps they are. If I'm looking for Xbox information I could care less about what she looks like. Except the information is rather late to the party in this case.
Calling a woman hot on a gaming forum full of sweaty guys is not simping, actually posting it on her youtube vids or messaging her IS. No harm in appreciating from afar bro, only human here bro. Yea bro.

Skifi28

These 20 page threads over nothing never fail to entertain. We even get to see b00bies, can't argue with that.

Rien

Jelly Belly
Also lol at that virgin comment
i have much sex all the time with woman

like in the vagina and stuff

while it has been a while for me I am by no means desperate and most certainly not virgin. I just like beautiful woman and felt she didn’t deserved the negative comment. She didn’t deserved it either if she was not good looking too ofc

DJT123

Alanah-Pearce-Feet-2283340.jpg

Anyone know what feats (hah) of bravery her right foot is responsible for? I'm having vivid & graphic thoughts on this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom