• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VMC conducting open product Beta for PS4/XB1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyzon

PSA: Participants aren't allowed to talk about whatever game they're testing, past games included. Guessing in public what game(s) is next is also shaky ground.

I'm just throwing that out there so nobody gets in trouble, and/or messes anything up for the rest of the testers.

Respect your NDAs please.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
wut

How come I ain't got shit? D:

EDIT: lol just got it :p

Fracas

#fuckonami
I was never given an additional NDA (though I'm not entirely sure they sent them out) and I haven't received a code. Haven't heard a word since the last test in August.

Darknight

No code yet. This was the first time they asked me to sign an NDA, so I doubt I'll even get a code.

I signed up last week for the first time and got a code today. I think you'll be ok. (granted I was approved to sign up since June but let it pass till this month)

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.

EnoughWithTheBrushieBrushie-84861.jpg

Warewolf

I got the original email explaining eligibility, nothing else yet.

I've been participating in their tests since March so if you don't have anything yet give it some more time.

BiGBoSSMk23

Downloads become available tomorrow right? Cause my code don't work yet...

No code yet. Hoping I got in for sure since they asked me to sign an NDA. Seems like whatever game we're testing is pleasently surprising people though. :D

CornDogg

Also got a code. Debating whether I want to figure out what privacy settings to use and mess with it or not.

It'd be a lot easier just to play more Destiny.

Pop

I signed up a while ago and got nothing. Poo. :( Hopefully I get something soon, because I would love to be a part of this.

I've been signed up with them for along time. Been getting the shaft since the beginning. Hell this is for free and I still can't get in.

So I should just make an alt account with no friends or anything to play this Beta right?

No, you play it with your main account.

This is what I got from an email from summer:

Please follow the below directions to change your privacy settings.

§ Log into the PSN ID you’ve specified you will be testing on

§ Access [Profile] from your PS4 Home Screen

§ Select [Privacy Settings] (the silencing face under the profile picture)

§ Set all settings to Friends Only, and the Friend Requests Setting to Anyone

Raw64life

Signed up for VMC a long time ago and this was the first time I got anything from them. I hope not playing this won't affect future opportunities as I could not be less interested in the game this is for.

I think you sign one NDA overall, if I'm not mistaken. This has been my first chance to partake in any of these beta things, so I got one with the notification. If I don't get in it's no sweat; I just got my copy of Danganrompa from GameFly and have that to tide me over.

It's really good btw.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I was wondering if the program was cancelled because of the leaks last time. I guess not paying anyone is maybe the best solution?

I don't expect to be paid for the last session anymore at least.

(Also, didn't receive a code for whatever this new game is yet).

peetfeet

I signed up a while ago and got nothing. Poo. :( Hopefully I get something soon, because I would love to be a part of this.

I've been signed up with them for along time. Been getting the shaft since the beginning. Hell this is for free and I still can't get in.

once they deem you eligible to do a beta you'll be sent an NDA to sign, you'll only have to do it once unless its updated. Be patient.

Got my code and downloaded. servers not up yet tho.

Popsickles

Got my code, first time with these guys. Does anyone know if the code will work on UK account or do I need to use it on my USA account.

Is there something about having to appear offline when playing, I cant find any information? I remember reading that somewhere, when everything leaked about the last game this company had. Not sure about it for this though

besada

Banned
Closing this one for the same reason we closed the last. By definition, you're going to be under NDA and therefore will produce no news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom