• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

I had expected Coco and Haachama to be at the top of EN earnings. Pretty surprised about how low Coco is, even though she has 50% English viewers.

Towa I only know from the "TMT" (Towa is angel instead of a devil) meme.

Haven't really looked into Aki Rose yet (except that everyone wants her to say "Ara Ara"), so that one was a surprise too.

Stitch

Gold Member
this game must make them bank or something or brings them luck, I have not found one vtuber or wannabe vtuber who has not streamed that game or is in a crew who has tried it.

Calli gives the best responses to this game. Uto is a close second and then Pekora and Doogo tied for 3rd

yeah it's a shit game but perfect youtube fodder for how streamers react to it

Ame having trouble with Mario games are a meme now.

I just saw another Ame face reveal on youtube not sure why they felt they needed to post her old twitch streams beyond the one where she was telling a story and used some slurs not sure what the point is of seeing who the girl is. So you saw her face now what?

Ame as a character is much more entertaining and fun.

So happy they have not found Gura's face yet, at least youtube has not yet recommended her face reveal to me yet. Youtube kun is a snitch.

edit: I am a fan of one of Mel's outfits glad to hear Ame is going to collab with Mel. The outfit tho hope she wears that one

Last edited:

Stitch

Gold Member
yeah stay hydrated

thirsty donald trump GIF by Election 2016

got so excited for a game once that I've played for hours and didn't drink for like a day. got some heavy cramps

maybe there is a special reason Gura did not turn on her SuperChat but she is going to hate herself for stream tired when she finds out she lost money on the process

here is something I wanted to be awake for but I doubt I can be awake for it

Last edited:
Ame playing a relaxed game

The doxxing of these girls is getting too much. I was looking for a Risu link for someone yesterday and youtube-kun game me The Real Risu as the first result.
Now I think thise doxxing Channels are messed up the comments say they are fans but come on, I saw comments on some 2013 video of Gura's alt. They were tallking about checking the Facebook image of some 14 year old from back then to out the girl.

APEX review of some vtubers gameplay

Aqua

Ame

He has more APEX vtuber reviews. I don't play but it was kinda fun to hear what the girls are doing right or wrong.
Also seeing him react to Ame's HIC lol

Shake sings a few songs tonight I guess to promote this game that all the girls have been on lately

seems like each EN girl have done a sponsored stream for this game in a different way. Ina drew the characters in the game while she played a bit of it.
I am guessing Gura will sing not sure what

creepers really hate coco

For someone you don't see playing minecraft all that much she sure seems to have terrible luck

That server tho. Why does she live so far away from the downtown area of the JP server?
It always seems to be a creeper magnet to lay your torches after you built something. I thought the whole point of laying them down is to minimize spawn points.

Stitch

Gold Member
I often see them in front of my base in broad daylight so I think creepers really don't give a crap.

damn you really can ask this girl to sing any song in Japanese given enough time she nails it. Weird she can't speak it

edit: holy shit she is singing in Indonesian?

Last edited:
I was thinking Coco was next to hit 1 million subs

she has slowed a bit, Ame might pass her and get there first

She can't stop talking about her Vacation trip with Calli

what is the possibility of a real relationship between those two?

3rd Collab

Last edited:

Labolas

Ame playing a relaxed game

The doxxing of these girls is getting too much. I was looking for a Risu link for someone yesterday and youtube-kun game me The Real Risu as the first result.
Now I think thise doxxing Channels are messed up the comments say they are fans but come on, I saw comments on some 2013 video of Gura's alt. They were tallking about checking the Facebook image of some 14 year old from back then to out the girl.

Definitely annoying but it was bound to happen. Just simply ignore that shit and move on, it is the only thing you can do.

Anyways, I would definitely play this.

Also Ame's A.I. Dungeon was pretty hilarious.

Last edited:

Stitch

Gold Member
Huh Battleblock Theater, that's a blast from the past. I think i've never finished that. Like most games haha

Top Bottom