• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

Also Miko started up a twitch channel. I believe it's only for watch alongs since I think Hololive got kicked off of billiblli.

Rumor has it that Watame and Ame are next since they both have old twitch accounts.

Although I have Amazon Prime, I still find Twitch Chat a bit less welcoming than others.
Maybe Gura will also go on Twitch she had streams there as well in her other life

Still I don't want to miss out on streams because they are on Twitch.

I think Miko is a wildcard and like to push the borders so maybe Twitch is a good place for her to go nuts

I can see the appeal, but personally not something I'd watch. I already feel weird enough as it is just watching normal streamers play games. The closest thing I've watched to a character being played on stream is probably Dr. Disrespect. Haven't watched him since he got banned off Twitch though, as I don't use YouTube Gaming.

many will fail down the rabbit hole

I have a feeling this video will also go private really fast so don't miss it, starts soon

Honestly, that was a pretty good racist joke, I got to give her that.

I'm sort of on the same page as Omni, in that i'm not really offended or anything, kind of just found that funny (mostly because I don't mind racist jokes).

It's not really surprising though for China with a lot of the stuff that has happened this year. It's funny, I remember last year their was someone on the politics board staning for China trying to say they were one of the least racist countries for black people.

Yeah China's fuck up in general. This wasn't a surprise really.

Yeah Racism can be funny, back in the day comedy use to contain many racist jokes towards a lot of people. I watched enough old Bugs Bunny to remember some of that old shit. I can laugh at that shit but after I stop laughing it is still fucked up to know China is still supportive of this shit. Seeing a vtuber go that far tells you the hate will never end. Seeing someone use new media and tech and that is one of the things they came up with, you can't help but laugh at how fucked up that thinking is.

Still fuck that bitch and fuck China. LOL

Gura is so doomed she is too excited not pacing herself

edit: Gura got to confident and placed the level up to MAX Level

now she is going to suffer and has a YOGA stream in the morning NOPE

edit 2: She finally gave up ended stream winded

clips

Last edited:
This is bad, Watame is singing until 600K

She is on 595K

I have seen people reach 2K on a stream when they are 2K away from a milestone. Never seen something like a 5K gap.
Her music is good though.

edit: She did it

let me add upcoming streams without bumping

Shark is addicted to the wrong game

wait until she finds the rhythm game mode

Edit: The debut for Reine happened. Not feeling her vibe at all a little snobish type not willing to have fun, kinda wants to be your Mom or strict teacher. I'm sure some will like that type. Eww

Nice thing is she wanted to be a Peacock and her personality matches that bird, but her chat went straight to calling her a Turkey nice!

Last edited:
I have a lot more respect for Gura now

after all of that she still woke up for Yoga and kept it at level 30.

She deserves her sub count.
even took the time to sing her BGM

she is not afraid to play along with chat

even though the chat got a little out of hand with the "LEWD" during the Yoga stream she was not even mean about it. "Do I have to BOINK YOU?" is all she said.

give Gura another 500K

also Best Bird this morning

Last edited:
Saw this the other day and almost died:

after all this time she still can't drive lol

is this part of the Anti-Vtuber cult?

I think Calli's begging Atlus deserves to be made fun of but with 35 views and that look I dunno lol

In other news it seems Youtube banned Kiara's channel for a while this morning

kinda puts her next stream into context

Kiara was so happy lately that she made it, it goes to show youtube can take it all away at anytime

Last edited:
Ok how are there so many vtubers already.

there are thousands of them, there have been that many for a few years. Lots of new fake ones too, those are people who set themselves up as vtubers but all they really do is get on a soapbox on twitter speaking about cancelling Lolies and Toxic vtubers for whatever reason. It has become something new to do I guess.

this is a good place to start if you want to see who Japan is ranking (stats are slower to update)

Calli's humor is still all over the place, she does so many weird things you never know when she gonna take a left

still not someone you want to go against

Ina NTR

Last edited:
I got to give it to Crazy Ollie that girl knows how to market herself and win at this vtuber game

Gura was streaming that drawing game Hololive seem to love and drew Ollie

EpGChfpUwAAg0iE

Ollie changes her twitter profile pic

EpGFYtTWEAUuUkz

starts a new meme

good job Ollie you are going to survive little zombie

EpGDmecUUAAWYTL

Yeah I remember seeing a bit from the Dino guy, he seems alright, the rotten... hamburger... thing creeps me out though...

Yeah I've seen the dino dude before too but the sandwich guy is an amazing design and yes I would not be able to watch him without wanting to puke after a while

Yeah I remember seeing a bit from the Dino guy, he seems alright, the rotten... hamburger... thing creeps me out though...

I will admit I had this streaming on my switch and tv and Die Hard on my macbook going at the same time and it was fun watching along. It may sound corny but the watch along thing works out well. They were kinda quiet this stream due to not being able to see chat at the time.

---

Here is Pekora coming out to her Mom

Must be amazing to tell you mom you have 1 million subs and making good money

Last edited:
they they really don't have to say much to get clippers to clip em

Calli is doing a Fight Club watch along but since she is in Japan 9am is a bit early for me

I have not watched with Calli or Kiara they picked movies I just did not want to watch.

Boondock Saints - Calli

3 hours long versions of Lord of the Rings - Kiara

Kiara watch many of those long movies for members only

I've been busy this week missed a Kiara collab with JP senpai

Casper = a mouse or rat family that haunts Kiara's apartment

Last edited:

not really sure why Kiara bothers to use the beeps, sure it is funny but she still wants you to hear her F-bombs

Amazing if she actually ate it, I'm sort of interested in where she's going with all of this or if this is a drama phase.
she is weird would not be shocked if she ate it, not that people don't eat bugs routinely but still she is going for the shock and gross factor when she does Haachama Cooking

kunonabi

I gotta say if Botan had better taste in games I'd probably dig her quite a bit.

Also how do these people create these avatars? Does hololive do it for them or what?

getting tickets for the 2nd FES seems hard to navigate even with a translated browser

here is a watch along not sure if the other girls have a watch along stream but they are all watching

starts in 3 hours

I hope we get to see her cosplaying as Amelia Watson.

everything about Gura's design is really nice but I can't say the same about the tail or how it is drawn in fan art as real, it should be cosplayed as just a fake cardboard like her Live2D model

Question is did she go commando for the cosplay to keep with the Gura lore?

Last edited:
Top Bottom