• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe launching in September on Xbox One

Jarrod38

Finally got to play the mission that crashed on me but after the mission I got a free blueprint but how do I access that blueprint?

Is there going to be an XB1 clan like there is on PS4?

Just wondering this. Downloaded it today, played a few hours, damn good stuff. Grabbed Volt, Paris, the submachine gun, and the Bo staff. Plays like a dream. I'm surprised how much the feature set has grown since I last logged on to the PC client as well.

The one issue is that the general chat is... well, it's pretty nasty. Was hoping we could form a GAF clan.

Finally got to play the mission that crashed on me but after the mission I got a free blueprint but how do I access that blueprint?

You need to do the next mission to get the Foundry segment that lets you build stuff, and then the next one that gives you the resources to build the thing. Haven't done that one yet.

statham

controls are turning me off. I think this isn't for me. Don't understand why it doesn't use normal fps controls we are already used to.

It should be in the foundry.

dat framerate doe
New content is often a bit rough, though they usually improve performance over time with patches. Void mobile defense was basically a slide show from start to finish when it debuted on PS4, but now it's much better.

EBE

so should i wait this one out until patches (hopefully) fix whatever framerate issues you guys are having?
i was kind of excited for it. just a little.

Special C

Whelp. With the underwhelming Destiny Beta I think this game will fill that co-op void for sure and now I won't need to buy Destiny. Warframe for PvE and Titanfall for PvP is pretty much all I will need for a while. Fantastic Game.

Having played all of them definitely PC or PS4. At least how it currently is with this terrible deadzone. Player counts and waiting to find matches to progress are disgusting on all consoles though.

Also plenty of issues with finding matches, starting matches, crashing, etc.

I've never had a problem with that on ps4

Remember people, disable motion blur if you want a more solid frame rate.

The night stages are cool, i'm sneaking around with a bow and a flashlight against high level mobs.

JaggedSac

So much jank, lol. Framerate tanks. Might give it an hour or two more, but so far, combat is not satisfying in the least.

Mohonky

Love the game personally. Playing it on pc with 360 pad.

Can you remap the controls? I use d pad directions for different powers rather than trying to select them. No problems playing that way. I dont have any roll controls but you never need to really use them anyway.

Love the game personally. Playing it on pc with 360 pad.

Can you remap the controls? I use d pad directions for different powers rather than trying to select them. No problems playing that way. I dont have any roll controls but you never need to really use them anyway.

yes you can change them, you can put anything on any button.

bLaiSe

I prefer radial javelin. But in hindsight i wish i picked another character.
I pick support warframes most of the time and he's my favorite at that. You should head to Venus and get the Rhino warframe. Most people like using him.

m23

Just wondering this. Downloaded it today, played a few hours, damn good stuff. Grabbed Volt, Paris, the submachine gun, and the Bo staff. Plays like a dream. I'm surprised how much the feature set has grown since I last logged on to the PC client as well.

The one issue is that the general chat is... well, it's pretty nasty. Was hoping we could form a GAF clan.

You need to do the next mission to get the Foundry segment that lets you build stuff, and then the next one that gives you the resources to build the thing. Haven't done that one yet.

I'm having trouble with blueprints. I bought a couple but the resources don't increase at all. I thought we get resources by doing missions?

Two Words

To those playing Warframe for the first time, the game starts off pretty bad, gets a lot more fun as you get more abilities and fight tougher enemies, then after you hit the later game stuff it can get pretty tedious.

I'm having trouble with blueprints. I bought a couple but the resources don't increase at all. I thought we get resources by doing missions?
Resources are the orange circular drops you find on missions. Each planet has 4 types of resources that can potentially drop, so you may need to visit several different planets to get everything you need.

Got matchmade with someone with the same setup as me, Volt Warframe, bow & arrow and a Bo, was cool we were sniping heads together lol.

Someone on a twitch stream has the same setup too, I don't feel original any more :(

BenjiGAF

Having a blast with it but dying very easily. Went with Excalibur/shotgun/kunai/fists to start, everything at around lvl 10 now. Any tips on not getting forcibly fucked by Vor? I've killed him once but cannot do it again for some reason :c

Having a blast with it but dying very easily. Went with Excalibur/shotgun/kunai/fists to start, everything at around lvl 10 now. Any tips on not getting forcibly fucked by Vor? I've killed him once but cannot do it again for some reason :c
Are you using cards on your gear to give you more armor and hit points? he should be rather straight forward to take down, maybe rushing in with a shotgun is the problem?

Different planets/zones give you different resources. You might have picked up blueprints that require parts you can't get yet.

Got matchmade with someone with the same setup as me, Volt Warframe, bow & arrow and a Bo, was cool we were sniping heads together lol.

Someone on a twitch stream has the same setup too, I don't feel original any more :(

Wait, you went with that setup too? Aw man.

Indiedevs

Banned
I rather just avoid these F2P games all togheter. I don't want this crap to become gaming as we know it. There are very few F2P games dling things right.

ironcreed

Banned
Not bad at all for free to play. It can get a little framey at times, but it is no real bother. Love the look of the armor and the bow gameplay

hah it's like everyone chose to use the bow instead of a gun!

Currently i'm running around with my pistol more then sniping as I have some sick mods for it, also everyone else is hanging back and lining up arrows.

I like how you upgrade in this game, leveling up just unlocks more slot points, the real meat is the cards you find.

Klyka

Banned
hah it's like everyone chose to use the bow instead of a gun!

Currently i'm running around with my pistol more then sniping as I have some sick mods for it, also everyone else is hanging back and lining up arrows.

I like how you upgrade in this game, leveling up just unlocks more slot points, the real meat is the cards you find.

remember that you can use fusion to make your mods stronger too. that's the real meat where upgrades come from. do NOT waste fusion on "damaged" mods though, you want to wait till yu have a non damaged one that allows more levels of upgrades.

remember that you can use fusion to make your mods stronger too. that's the real meat where upgrades come from. do NOT waste fusion on "damaged" mods though, you want to wait till yu have a non damaged one that allows more levels of upgrades.

yeah I understand, I have a few uncommon and they are serving me well, I just need more points.

Thanks for the tip.

Top Bottom