• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

Banned
Wow, that is super cool. Was it just the parts you had when you cracked it open or was it all drops? I can imagine the relic system is different from in game drops.
Just what had dropped from relics, I'm pretty sure? I can check when I get home later.

Heh. Now you move on to Step 2: using the Foundry as extra storage space for frames and weapons. I've got a Nyx and a Penta that are about 3 years old just sitting in my Foundry 'cause I've never gotten around to using them yet. Never mind the 8 or 9 weapons that have been steadily aging in there too.
I'm planning on using everything I craft right away, at least to max rank. I'll keep most things I wager, I've got enough platinum to maintain enough storage for all frames and an extensive selection of weapons.

Heh. Now you move on to Step 2: using the Foundry as extra storage space for frames and weapons. I've got a Nyx and a Penta that are about 3 years old just sitting in my Foundry 'cause I've never gotten around to using them yet. Never mind the 8 or 9 weapons that have been steadily aging in there too.

I had around 30 items ready at one point.

Okay, that is astoundingly good. Luckily I've never lost anything of importance to DC's but I'm glad they updated their system (finally).

it was surprising when i saw the message as i basically thought the relic was lost.

Izayoi

Banned
Do Archwing mods only drop in Archwing missions?

It seems like a huge pain in the ass to try and collect mods/loot given how quickly you move in Archwing stuff... (and how vast the maps are)

Do Archwing mods only drop in Archwing missions?

It seems like a huge pain in the ass to try and collect mods/loot given how quickly you move in Archwing stuff... (and how vast the maps are)

If it's any consolation, I'm pretty sure pickup radius is a lot larger for AW missions.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

PoE potentially in ten days.

Glass frame is named Gara.

Glass frame quest will be delayed but her parts will be available to craft so they can be ready when the quest drops.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/851341-the-roadmap-glassframe-quest-the-plains-of-eidolon/

This is perfect.

I should be moved into the new house by then. Was afraid that yet again I was going to miss out on a new experience with everyone.

Also, I just pulled mesa out of the oven and am leveling her as we speak. I am afraid to use my only potato on her though as I am saving it for the new glass frame and haven't been able to put enough focus on selling for platinum to buy one that way with all that is going on right now. Why have DE been so stingy on these as of late? I remember when first started a few months back there seemed to be plenty in alerts and invasions and I wasn't even paying attention or using Warframe tracker at that time. It's as if there was a drought over there and all their potato crops dried up.

Manzoon

Banned
I'm sure they'll have plenty of things to entice people with the new content. There is a potato (either flavor) alert each time they do a dev stream.

From what I've read on the reddit one guy suggested Garasu and no one else from the council upvoted it. The main one they wanted was Silica.

If true then the weak name is all on DE.

PoE potentially in ten days.

Glass frame is named Gara.

Glass frame quest will be delayed but her parts will be available to craft so they can be ready when the quest drops.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/851341-the-roadmap-glassframe-quest-the-plains-of-eidolon/

Hmm they're going to putting Gara on the market for those that can't wait for the quest and I do have 6,511 platinum and very little patience...

Also shortening Garasu to Gara is dumb, honestly Garasu is a dumb name really (Yes I know it's the Japanese pronunciation of glass)

Haly

This is what i thought of first.

In Japanese mythology, this flying creature is a raven or a jungle crow called Yatagarasu (八咫烏, "eight-span crow")[16] and the appearance of the great bird is construed as evidence of the will of Heaven or divine intervention in human affairs.[17]

>_>

From what I've read on the reddit one guy suggested Garasu and no one else from the council upvoted it. The main one they wanted was Silica.

This happens all the time with DC and DE. DC has certain ideas and seems like it'll go with it, then DE just decides to say fuck it.

I've seen Hari as another suggested name, but fuck man Silica is good.

goblin

If true that's like extra disappointing. Silica would be great. They should change her name like they changed her helmet.

This happens all the time with DC and DE. DC has certain ideas and seems like it'll go with it, then DE just decides to say fuck it.

I've seen Hari as another suggested name, but fuck man Silica is good.

Yea that is a good name which also has meaning since Silica is what is used to make glass.

Maybe they use that as a name for the alt helmet.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I've started playing the other day, but I can never find anyone else to play with. Is that weird? Or is it just that there's rarely anyone still playing the first missions?

Haly

I've started playing the other day, but I can never find anyone else to play with. Is that weird? Or is it just that there's rarely anyone still playing the first missions?

The latter.

Lmao your tag.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Japanese references in Warframe are already extremely on the nose for anyone with a modicum of Japanese knowledge, so I'm not exactly surprised by the name Gara.

"Tenno" literally means "emperor" in Japanese (also, "Denno" is an old word for "computer"; litt. "cyberbrain", just sayin'). "Suisei", which is the name of a sector on Mercury, is literally the Japanese name for the planet Mercury.

Watch the next tanky frame be named "Yoroi" ("armor") :p.

Japanese references in Warframe are already extremely on the nose for anyone with a modicum of Japanese knowledge, so I'm not exactly surprised by the name Gara.

"Tenno" literally means "emperor" in Japanese (also, "Denno" is an old word for "computer"; litt. "cyberbrain", just sayin'). "Suisei", which is the name of a sector on Mercury, is literally the Japanese name for the planet Mercury.

Yea but those make sense, "gara" doesn't since "garasu" is a loanword from English (it's literally just the japanese pronounciation of the English word "glass") that they then shortened by removing "su". They literally named their new warframe "Gla"... The word "gara" itself means something completely different in Japanese, most common is pattern (or if you like Japanese onomatopoeias, gara-gara is the sound of gargling or rattling) .

Side note "garasu" is usually written in kana, but when it IS written in Kanji (硝子) the first symbol by itself doesn't read as "gara" but rather "shou" and means nitrate.

Nokterian

I mean your clan has a dojo, i love the japanese references in this game.

Playing Nidus since a few gaffer suggested..holy crap so much fun!

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Yea but those make sense, "gara" doesn't since "garasu" is a loanword from English (it's literally just the japanese pronounciation of the English word "glass") that they then shortened by removing "su". They literally named their new warframe "Gla"… The word "gara" itself means something completely different in Japanese, most common is pattern (or if you like Japanese onomatopoeias, gara-gara is the sound of gargling or rattling) .

Side note "garasu" is usually written in kana, but when it IS written in Kanji (硝子) the first symbol by itself doesn't read as "gara" but rather "shou" and means nitrate.

Eh, doesn't bother me. If anything "Gara" makes the origin less obvious, whereas the examples I mentioned wear their Japanese influence on their sleeve. People won't be thinking that far, and you're assuming that they know the Japanese language. In reality they'll just take it at face value. Incidentally, naming is my actual job, so while I'm not an authority on the subject, I'm pretty confident about this :p.

Plus this type of word alterations is not that rare. Just look at all the weird Dragon Ball Z character names derived from real-life things.

Izayoi

Banned
Hmm... I'm noticing that I have too much mod space in my items, and no real reliable way to obtain the Endo I need to fill it. Every decision I make when it comes to upgrading mods has become an agonizing one, especially when it comes to certain frame mods (in particular, survivability).

I just got Nidus, and while I was able to invest some Endo in Vitality (previously had been spending a lot on Redirection, due to Frost and Hydroid Prime), it's becoming more and more clear that my inability to acquire Endo at a steady rate is going to hamper my progression significantly.

Is there a good way to farm Endo later on in the star chart? Just unlocked the Void (via Phobos) and Ceres last night.

Strider

Idk if it's the very best but I usually do Hieracon on Pluto for Endo now... Rotation A has a 25% chance to give 400 endo.

But excavation is also my favorite gametype so that plays a role as well.

Is there a good way to farm Endo later on in the star chart? Just unlocked the Void (via Phobos) and Ceres last night.

When you do Sorties two of the common rewards are endo (an Ayatan with a ton of endo and just a 4k dump of endo). Hard-difficulty rewards (30+) usually have 400 endo in their reward table rotation.

Also melt down duplicate mods for endo. You'd be surprised how much you can get out of Warm Coat.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Hmm... I'm noticing that I have too much mod space in my items, and no real reliable way to obtain the Endo I need to fill it. Every decision I make when it comes to upgrading mods has become an agonizing one, especially when it comes to certain frame mods (in particular, survivability).

I just got Nidus, and while I was able to invest some Endo in Vitality (previously had been spending a lot on Redirection, due to Frost and Hydroid Prime), it's becoming more and more clear that my inability to acquire Endo at a steady rate is going to hamper my progression significantly.

If you go to Maroo's Bazaar on Earth you can sell her your Ember stars, Cyan stars and Ayatan sculptures. Best of all: you can socket Ayatan sculptures with 3 stars, and then sell that for even more Endo. Just go into Equipment > Mods, then click on Ayatan treasure, click on a sculpture, then click on its sockets to automatically insert stars. A single scultpure with 3 socketed stars nets you roughly 1,500 Endo. If you're short on sculptures, you can always ask Maroo to send you on a mission to find Ayatan sculptures. Though I haven't managed to complete one yet since there is a section where you need to get to a door before it closes and I have a hard time finding my way there in time.

Manzoon

Banned
Gara seems a fine name, I won't ever not think of Naruto which is a bit of a problem.

Endo is weird, I can fuse mods up to rank 5 all day long, but I've only got a few rank 10s that I can do. Credits are my big limiting factor though, that damn Anasa Sculpture award goes a long way to solving my Endo problems.

I'm holding off on maxing some Warframe mods, like Vitality and Redirection, because I can't really utilize them unless I forma my Warframe. Formas are another big stop gap right now, and I have one cooking at all times. Even though I got that giant lump of Platinum from that pricing error, I'm not going to start buying them.

Well gara and gaara are different, and gaara actually stands for something but yea, I imagine many folks will be thinking of Gaara from Naruto (series went downhill post time-skip!)

Eh, doesn't bother me. If anything "Gara" makes the origin less obvious, whereas the examples I mentioned wear their Japanese influence on their sleeve. People won't be thinking that far, and you're assuming that they know the Japanese language. In reality they'll just take it at face value. Incidentally, naming is my actual job, so while I'm not an authority on the subject, I'm pretty confident about this :p.

Plus this type of word alterations is not that rare. Just look at all the weird Dragon Ball Z character names derived from real-life things.

I mean there are many warframes whose name origin aren't obvious to most folks; Ivara as an example is a Nordic name derived Ivarr which itself was derived from two elements. But there was some sort of consistency and at the very least decent usage of other languages (ex: syandana is sanskrit for flowing, which is an apt adjective/descriptor). It's clear DE did a modicum of research for everything....then we got Gara which literally doesn't mean anything in either Japanese or English.

And there's a consistency with Dragon Ball's alterations, and it's part of the tongue in cheek nature of the show's characters on purpose (Trunks, Bulma are underwears, etc)

Obviously it's not that serious but as a creative writer and a fan of the process within videogames, I like consistency and good naming conventions that have a purpose and a sense of origin for the character. It also bothers me since Glassframe is based off of Aztec culture so why not ya know...use the Nahuatl language to name the frame?

But as you say it's not really a big deal.

Jellie

Ask somebody in the clan to carry you on rathuum. I get 600 there on average each run. With a group it takes 2 minutes and can get, 1000+ but solo 5-10 cos of random bs deaths

Mupod

I saw an excavation neo fissure up, so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone as I had a bunch of neo relics (presumably converted from my old void keys). Problem is, twice in a row it put me in when the wave was already done and the group was heading to extraction, so my relics were wasted.

The third attempt went well and we opened lots of relics + found tons of Cryotic. Got the last piece of Paris Prime too.

Anyways, thanks to the tip about practicing mastery missions in the sanctuary area, I got mastery 9 done. Good thing I didn't just jump into that, because I got screwed over on my first attempt by some weird jank (patroller randomly flipped 180 in a super jerky motion on his normal route). But on the 'real' run it went fine. I should have enough stuff crafted to get me to 10 easily, such as my Archwing Hulk Hands that will be finished building when I get home tonight. I want to make an Arca Plasmor once I hit 10.

Probably will focus hard on Cryotic farming tonight as I need to get Trinity Prime in the oven by Saturday morning before I leave.

Izayoi

Banned
When you do Sorties two of the common rewards are endo (an Ayatan with a ton of endo and just a 4k dump of endo). Hard-difficulty rewards (30+) usually have 400 endo in their reward table rotation.

Also melt down duplicate mods for endo. You'd be surprised how much you can get out of Warm Coat.
At what point do you get access to Sorties? Is it gated by the Second Dream? Is it even later? I'm still early on so I was really hoping for something reliable before endgame.

If you go to Maroo's Bazaar on Earth you can sell her your Ember stars, Cyan stars and Ayatan sculptures. Best of all: you can socket Ayatan sculptures with 3 stars, and then sell that for even more Endo. Just go into Equipment > Mods, then click on Ayatan treasure, click on a sculpture, then click on its sockets to automatically insert stars. A single scultpure with 3 socketed stars nets you roughly 1,500 Endo. If you're short on sculptures, you can always ask Maroo to send you on a mission to find Ayatan sculptures. Though I haven't managed to complete one yet since there is a section where you need to get to a door before it closes and I have a hard time finding my way there in time.
It seems you can buy sculptures and stars from other players... In your experience, is it worth trading platinum for it? If the exchange rate on warframe.market is to be believed its much more sensible to buy sculptures and liquidate the than pay for the Endo from the market.

Gara seems a fine name, I won't ever not think of Naruto which is a bit of a problem.

Endo is weird, I can fuse mods up to rank 5 all day long, but I've only got a few rank 10s that I can do. Credits are my big limiting factor though, that damn Anasa Sculpture award goes a long way to solving my Endo problems.

I'm holding off on maxing some Warframe mods, like Vitality and Redirection, because I can't really utilize them unless I forma my Warframe. Formas are another big stop gap right now, and I have one cooking at all times. Even though I got that giant lump of Platinum from that pricing error, I'm not going to start buying them.
I've been spending a lot of mine on frivolous stuff... I feel like Forma would be a great buy. Any particular reason you're being so frugal?

Ask somebody in the clan to carry you on rathuum. I get 600 there on average each run. With a group it takes 2 minutes and can get, 1000+ but solo 5-10 cos of random bs deaths
I'm not really comfortable asking for carries...

Most people don't buy forma with plat because their blueprints are so easy to get.

I wouldn't buy sculptures, personally, but for someone trying to get a bunch of Endo in short order it's a decent option.

I saw an excavation neo fissure up, so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone as I had a bunch of neo relics (presumably converted from my old void keys). Problem is, twice in a row it put me in when the wave was already done and the group was heading to extraction, so my relics were wasted.

IIRC you still keep the relic if you didn't open it but i don't think you can choose any rewards.

Next time you could ask the group to allow you to get the reactant needed which i feel they would allow since it gives them another shot at an item.

What i usually do is display the information of the other members of the group on my screen as it will show how many relics they have collected (its been accurate for the most part). With that information if its a case i'm at extraction i will remove myself from there and tell anyone else to wait so the members without 10 can try to collect them.

I've been spending a lot of mine on frivolous stuff... I feel like Forma would be a great buy. Any particular reason you're being so frugal?

I'm not really comfortable asking for carries...
Forma isn't worth it as much due to how easy you can get them (relics, etc) but if i had to use that method it would be that 3 for 35p deal since i single one is 20p (iirc)

And personally it's an item you don't have to use right now and is best once you have reached a certain point in the game so its easy for them to stockpile.

Most people don't buy forma with plat because their blueprints are so easy to get.

I wouldn't buy sculptures, personally, but for someone trying to get a bunch of Endo in short order it's a decent option.

Indeed.

Nay for me on buying the sculptures though, and that's even if i didn't have a shitton of Anasa's right now.

Frankly maxing out mods isn't worth it before you've finished the Star chart. Mods have diminishing returns especially if they have 10 levels. Liquidating duplicate mods for Endo should give you plenty and you can easily get 30 to 40 in a defense mission anyway.

Nay for me on buying the sculptures though, and that's even if i didn't have a shitton of Anasa's right now.
Once upon a time, I had a primed mod I wanted to level but I had almost no Endo or sculptures. Bought a baker's dozen of full anasas for about 20p and was able to top off the mod in a few minutes of trading. Not something I'd normally recommend, but if you have more plat that patience it's not the worst option.

It is true that maxing out mods isn't critical. The sweet spot for 10 rank mods before it gets nuts is rank 8. The cost for ranks 9 and 10 are pretty step.

Manzoon

Banned
As already mentioned, it's because the BPs are easy to get. I had a bunch stockpiled from when I stopped playing, but I quickly burned through those making weapons from the dojo and formaing new weapons that I liked. I get one out of the space oven every 24 hours and use it instantly, although I only have a handful more weapons to make so they'll start stockpiling a bit before I start putting more formas on things I like again.

Twin Kohmak took three formas to make for example, and without knowing if I'll like it I won't spend plat on it. Catalysts and reactors come up so infrequently that I'll buy them when I want to use them.

Haly

Dps gain from potato is in the realm of 75-100%.

From a single Forma, maybe 5-10%.

I have more Forma crafted than I actually intend to use, like 20+ Forma sitting there waiting for a frame/wep im interested in minmaxing.

Izayoi

Banned
Thank you for all of the advice, everyone!

I get the feeling that maybe I'm being too impatient with the game? It's just frustrating to me because I feel like dead-weight on a lot of missions right now and I think it's primarily to do with my gear, and more specifically, my mods.

It's nice when you're leveling a frame that has a lot of utility early on, but I was leveling Ivara yesterday and I was a piece of paper that could, at best, get a guaranteed rez off during stealth. Otherwise I was either dead, or in stealth trying to get crits while desperately avoiding AoEs.

Having high level survivability mods would be a huge help early on for the fragile frames.

Mupod

I didn't think of buying statues for Endo. I may do that just to get 'caught up'.

I have a statue and tons of ayatan stars but wasn't sure where I got the statue or how to use the stars. I'll look that up now.

IIRC you still keep the relic if you didn't open it but i don't think you can choose any rewards.

Next time you could ask the group to allow you to get the reactant needed which i feel they would allow since it gives them another shot at an item.

What i usually do is display the information of the other members of the group on my screen as it will show how many relics they have collected (its been accurate for the most part). With that information if its a case i'm at extraction i will remove myself from there and tell anyone else to wait so the members without 10 can try to collect them.

well considering they were speaking Portuguese to one another I'm not sure communication would have helped, lol. I'm not 100% sure if I lost the relic or not because I had stacks of them, but I could've sworn I lost at least one of them.

I'm not sure where on the UI I can see the status of their relics but I'll try and see next time.

Once upon a time, I had a primed mod I wanted to level but I had almost no Endo or sculptures. Bought a baker's dozen of full anasas for about 20p and was able to top off the mod in a few minutes of trading. Not something I'd normally recommend, but if you have more plat that patience it's not the worst option.

It is true that maxing out mods isn't critical. The sweet spot for 10 rank mods before it gets nuts is rank 8. The cost for ranks 9 and 10 are pretty step.

I can see the scenario but that's just me. *shrug*

As already mentioned, it's because the BPs are easy to get. I had a bunch stockpiled from when I stopped playing, but I quickly burned through those making weapons from the dojo and formaing new weapons that I liked. I get one out of the space oven every 24 hours and use it instantly, although I only have a handful more weapons to make so they'll start stockpiling a bit before I start putting more formas on things I like again.

Twin Kohmak took three formas to make for example, and without knowing if I'll like it I won't spend plat on it. Catalysts and reactors come up so infrequently that I'll buy them when I want to use them.

Which is a shame since they used to be more frequent with the Gift of the Lotus and the events that would have them.

Dps gain from potato is in the realm of 75-100%.

From a single Forma, maybe 5-10%.

I have more Forma crafted than I actually intend to use, like 20+ Forma sitting there waiting for a frame/wep im interested in minmaxing.

Yea i started to do the same thing once i was comfortable plus i have a bunch of bps now. I usually have one cooking every day.

Thank you for all of the advice, everyone!

I get the feeling that maybe I'm being too impatient with the game? It's just frustrating to me because I feel like dead-weight on a lot of missions right now and I think it's primarily to do with my gear, and more specifically, my mods.

It's nice when you're leveling a frame that has a lot of utility early on, but I was leveling Ivara yesterday and I was a piece of paper that could, at best, get a guaranteed rez off during stealth. Otherwise I was either dead, or in stealth trying to get crits while desperately avoiding AoEs.

Having high level survivability mods would be a huge help early on for the fragile frames.

If that's the case i say concentrate more on getting the mods needed and endo to level them.

If you want to survive then level the health (Vitality) and armor (Redirection) mods as far as you can plus ensure your frames have those on them before anything else. You can level the armor one (Steel Fiber) as well but chances are the first 2 will be better for what you want to do.

Also once your mastery is higher the game will allow you have a certain amount of capacity available from the beginning so you can slot your mods to help with leveling.

What i usually do is go to low level planets and solo them until i'm at level 10 (which is where all abilities are unlocked), then i'll try to hang with pugs to get the extra XP.

I didn't think of buying statues for Endo. I may do that just to get 'caught up'.

I have a statue and tons of ayatan stars but wasn't sure where I got the statue or how to use the stars. I'll look that up now.

well considering they were speaking Portuguese to one another I'm not sure communication would have helped, lol. I'm not 100% sure if I lost the relic or not because I had stacks of them, but I could've sworn I lost at least one of them.

I'm not sure where on the UI I can see the status of their relics but I'll try and see next time.

Oh...

I forgot about that possibly happening lol.

For the UI: Check the top right of the screen where you would see your health and armor along with your companions (sentinel, kubrow, kavat) health/armor. If you press the z key you will see the same stats for every member in the group appear. On fissure missions you'll see a number in front of the user that goes up to 10 which indicates the amount of reactant they have collected.

For the statues its located in the mods section of the ship along with the options to infuse endo, sell etc. You will see a button to the far right labeled Ayatan sculptures and in there you'll see all the sculptures and stars you have.

To add stars select the statue and click on the areas where a star can be added and the game will prompt you to add them, providing you have the amount necessary. You can rotate the statue to find the other areas and see it animate once all the stars have been added to it

ZugZug123

Keep the matchmaking at public at all times, as you progress and start doing those timed maps you will start seeing people :)

I only started playing in Aug and now I get people on most of my matches. And the first few missions are super easy to solo.

On another topic, will there be an OT just for PoE? It should be big enough of a change to warrant it, right? Not sure about thread creation etiquette.

Arrrammis

Keep the matchmaking at public at all times, as you progress and start doing those timed maps you will start seeing people :)

I only started playing in Aug and now I get people on most of my matches. And the first few missions are super easy to solo.

On another topic, will there be an OT just for PoE? It should be big enough of a change to warrant it, right? Not sure about thread creation etiquette.

Someone could probably put something up, it seems like enough of a change to warrant it (people post OTs for a lot of major expansions for games that were moved to Community). Does anyone really really really want to make one?

Haly

Ivara is very squishy. I don’t want to tell you how you should play the game but expecting her to soak damage is unrealistic.

I get by on level 80-100 missions on her with the only a single Vitality R8, and that’s because I spend most of my time bullet jumping, stealthed, or spamming Sleep arrows. She is a niche frame I use for stealth missions or ones where I want crowd control/stealth support. Occasionally her strength build is useful for Defense/Survival. If I’m expecting any significant damage I’ll be using Mesa, Nekros or Frost.

Tabby

I usually throw on either Vitality, Quick Thinking or both and that’s usually enough.
As Ivara though I stay in stealth as much as possible, unless I’m just running through the level in which case I make full use of the damage reduction from parkour.

Mupod

So I've got a decent stockpile of blueprints for Arcane helmets, but didn't realize those are tradeable. Doubt I'll go out of my way to sell them off but if someone wants a specific one maybe we can work something out.

I see the Vanguard Rhino helmet is worth a lot, which is funny as that was my white whale when I was playing in 2013. I wanted it so bad, camped alerts for ages and don't think I ever found one. It was the sole reason I had an alert alarm application running on my PC 24/7, I still remember the sound of that thing waking me up all hours of the night.

I did have both Frost helmets available so I built the Aurora one for Frost Prime. It doesn't seem to affect his armor stat on the character sheet thing though, is it just an 'invisible' bonus?

edit: apparently they put in enhancements that you can add to any helmet/syandana now? Makes sense.

Manzoon

Banned
Which is a shame since they used to be more frequent with the Gift of the Lotus and the events that would have them.

To add stars select the statue and click on the areas where a star can be added and the game will prompt you to add them, providing you have the amount necessary. You can rotate the statue to find the other areas and see it animate once all the stars have been added to it

Some one mentioned it much earlier when I first started posting about the lack of potatoes, and I definitely notice a difference between now and when I used to play. Kind of disappointing but I guess they need those plat sales.

It took me a really long time to figure out how to put those stars in the sculptures, it was not clear at all to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom