• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warning sign from Nintendo

Hitokage said:
kidwii_zps0af01440.jpg
:lol :lol :lol so many good ones, legendary thread indeed

purg3

slept with Malkin
usea said:
HOLY ****! :lol :lol

I was just emailed this by nintendo. I didn't think it was worthy of its own thread, but if you think it is feel free to make one.
4e3eb488.png

I got the same email since I registered my system on nintendo.com

"excessive motion may cause you to let go of the remote and break the wrist strap." I thought that's why a wrist strap was included, but it might break...

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Father_Brain said:
Someone explain that Hitokage one to me.
With the hand?

... well, uh, let's just say the extended fingers would go into the disc slot. If you end up getting the joke, you might or might not find it all that funny, but hey, I did it at 5am.

DexterXS

This just goes to show how much intelligence Nintendo credits their japanese consumers with.

That, or they just want the rest of the world to stuff their Wiis full of clovers in ignorance of the damage they are doing and then have to buy new ones. Conspiracy?

F#A#Oo

Banned
OMG you peope are fúcking creative bastards!:lol I haven't laughed like this for ages!!!!

Thnaks!!!really nice...:)

Luigison

So, you are supposed to plug the 360 into the Atlantic Ocean, you can't use your brain with a 360, and it allows you to play real life Bubble Bobble?

Top Bottom