• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Washington, California, New York band together to form climate alliance

Slater

Banned
Hawaii and Oregon are in also, so where at 9 and according to Brown this has been in the works for months.

If this ends up working Cumeo, Brown, Inslee and Bloomberg are going to be looked on very kindly by history

Izayoi

Banned
Has anyone done the math, population-wise? What percentage of the country's population resides in these states/cities?

Has anyone done the math, population-wise? What percentage of the country's population resides in these states/cities?
US-Population-Density-Map.png
Not sure how recent the data is, but I'd say a pretty good percentage

Retrofluxed

Of course Lex Luther-looking mother fucking Rick Scott didn't pledge Florida. I live in in the Panhandle, I should go buy some land in Alabama and have beach front property for my kids to inherit.

The opposite needs to happen if we want to make real lasting change in this country.

Er, not really.

I mean if everyone lived here, it wouldn't matter what the president or the people of South Population Zero were doing. We'd all be living clean.

Top Bottom