• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs 2: World Premiere Announcement - E3 2016 [Up: 18 minute video in OP]

Amey

4D3kvoF.jpg

Bottom's from character art in gameplay trailer. Top's from wallpaper.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
i still cant believe the tools at ubisoft actually modeled the main character after kanye west. i can just visualize the board meeting

"hey guys lets make our main character black, that will really resonate with the cool, hip crowd!"

"ok, what do black people look/act like?"

"i dont know" *turns on BET* "hmm who is this kanye west person, he seems really outspoken and 90% of the shit he says is hella dumb and makes little to no sense. HES PERFECT!"
Huh. I guess I haven't seen it all in Watch Dogs threads. Interesting.

Rupe

Neo Member
I tend to agree with this. Though to be fair, I can think of a couple white protagonist games where people were listing tons of different white celebrities.

I mean his design isn't amazing, but compared with "generic dude in a trench-coat" from the first game he looks good.
And I find it normal for developers to get inspiration from real people.

Anyway, not completely excited about the game, but optimistic... or at least more than I was when the tv spot was leaked.

Watching that 7 minute gameplay video they have some nice clothing options can't wait to see the full catalog.

Parkour is already leagues ahead of whatever the hell aiden was doing lol

Davide

As much as I dislike the look of the game I really never saw Kayne West in the MC.

All I'm hoping from Ubisoft this E3 is an Assassin's Creed II remaster.

Top Bottom