• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs [Leaked Footage]

Anion

I get the lighting problem, but it doesnt totally bother me. The trees shaking looks good. I wish I could download the video, but it isnt letting me download it on my mac.

iceatcs

Ok surely I am not the only one who's seen how actual wind affects shrubs? What are you all on about? It looks pretty good. Just going by the GIF anyways.

Because of rain, look so so calm heavy rain but the plants violently.

DrBo42

70344aed5eb195a459e01700d0cb749e.gif

f5562776329b688e870b82ce7828bbd9.gif

First time we've seen blood in this game?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The guy was streaming the game for sometime, the stream was not recorded for anyone to watch later, he uploaded that small clip and some gifs, don't ask me more, I'm getting it from another forum.

Ah, okay.

That's disappointing, the footage in the link is terrible. Thanks for linking it to though, the mini game seems pretty cool...

psychotron

Video looked pretty bad. Hope it was just the video but I'm noticing those micro stutters that annoyed the hell out of me in Infamous SS.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
What the fuck is up with that chess board's edges? They look round. Clearly Ubisoft has never played chess on a real board before.

Foffy

Banned
It's a ultra cheap folding travel chess board. I have seen boards with these kind of edges ;)

Buttom prompts say PS4

I noticed that. But there's a ding that sounds very similar to Xbox's, which got me confused.

Then again, I have not played anything on PS4, so maybe it's the recording that distorts the sound, or there's some other reason.

EDIT: In fact, Xbox One stuff actually appears overlayed on the screen! What the fuck?!

Ohh...I think I know. The dude is streaming the PS4 footage through Xbox One so he doesn't get caught. That's legit crazy. If he was streaming through PS4 it would have an overlay.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
It's a ultra cheap folding travel chess board. I have seen boards with these kind of edges ;)

But what about the image shown on that TV? The headlines bar in the news channel is static. Surely Ubisoft was targeting realism for this game... Then how come the bar is static?

ekim

I noticed that. But there's a ding that sounds very similar to Xbox's, which got me confused.

Then again, I have not played anything on PS4, so maybe it's the recording that distorts the sound, or there's some other reason.

EDIT: In fact, Xbox One stuff actually appears overlayed on the screen! What the fuck?!

Ohh...I think I know. The dude is streaming the PS4 footage through Xbox One so he doesn't get caught. That's legit crazy.

Nah this rather someone who watched the original stream from the OP on this Xbox One and recorded this with his mobile phone.

ekim

But what about the image shown on that TV? The headlines bar in the news channel is static. Surely Ubisoft was targeting realism for this game... Then how come the bar is static?

This is a local TV station with static bars

Top Bottom