• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs PC performance thread [Read post #1215 before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, here goes!

Here are the pics of the game:

Attempting the install now.

2qdDUkc.gif

Have a tiny SSD, had to delete a few games to make room. Game is about 25 GBs. It's currently installing the first disc as I type this.

TSM

One thing I've been wondering is if you can adjust the camera distance on foot. I'm afraid the roadie cam is going to make me motion sick. I know watching the camera bob around in youtube footage wasn't making me feel so well.

So I'm re-posting this, only because it's a concern for me because I don't think there is an available bench-mark for this game. And I don't play PC games often enough to know what my laptop can run.

The only frame of reference I have is Dark Souls 2. I can play that game with everything on highest settings, except I have to run it at 720p. With such, the framerate is between 30 fps to 60 fps. Most of the time, closer to 60 fps side of things.

Do you think I can play Watch Dogs at least equivalent or slightly better than Ps3/360 consoles?

Smokey

After reading through this thread, we are concerned considering that the street date for this game is in two days in the US, three days elsewhere (and tomorrow night for Origin). I'm not going to single anyone out at this point, but the sheer volume of people who claim to have purchased the physical version of the PC release early is suspicious enough that I am going to ask everyone who has posted their own screenshots and performance impressions to please post photographic evidence of ownership of the game.

Please do not continue to post impressions in this thread before doing so.

iwIiTMmBywUsY.gif

cripterion

Leave pirates alone!

First their PC is bitmining for someone else, now they gotta lose sleep :p

by tomorrow too? woah!

get those edits in ;)

-btw i expect you'll be getting a few people who have the game pre-ordered and just downloaded a torrent as well, those discussions will be fun

Not gonna lie, that's exactly my case. I've had the game paid off on Steam since the 13 May and as I said before there still no preload so yeah I took it upon myself to get it by other means.
Not excluding the fact that UBI support hasn't done a single damn thing to give my Uplay account another email address (which means I have to crack them even though I own them) So yeah not bragging about it but don't see how I should feel ashamed of myself either considering I always pay for my games, even prior to owning them.

Good and thank you!

I'm tired of freaking pirates or people who claim they're just "testing" things by downloading torrents.

I have close to 200 Steam games and already have this game in my library but if that makes a pirate so be it :/
Anyways, sent PM to mod with proof of purchase.

GQman2121

Banned
You've got to love the "over 90 e3 awards" on the box. As if it's even the same game they showed two years ago. This has turned out to be such an interesting title, but for all the wrong reasons.

K.Sabot

Yeah this thread has become a whole other beast lol.

I'm not even interested in the game anymore, but I'm here to watch the pain train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom