• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Waypoint: Inside the Sexual Misconduct Allegations Rocking NeoGAF's Last 48 Hours

Fercho

I don't think the allegations being malicious are as important as whether or not they're truthful, and that isn't the same discussion. If you decide to tell the truth out of some malicious motive it isn't nearly as problematic as lying. So I don't think the motivation matters much, unless you're implying it could have driven her to lie.

I don't think she is laying, i do think she shared the story under the #metoo light as a misguided attemp to contribute and talk ill of somebody (an ex lover no less) privately ( which by itself its extremely shitty) and she tells his nickname provoking this shitstorm.

And for the shower story, while extremely cringy, is not sexual assault or molestation.

Aesnath

I just really hate how EL has handled this situation. Just in terms of how he speaks about her, if nothing else. Rather than owning up to the fact that she, at the very least, experienced their interactions differently than he recalls, he attacks her mental stability and basically suggests "she's out to get him" without there being a particularly compelling reason to believe that is the case. Not to mention all of the heavy-handed tactics to quash discussion of these issues.

That added with evidence of prior actions suggesting something more akin to a pattern of predatory behavior with regard to women is disconcerting.

I'm just so disappointed in all of this.

And if it was her intent? Should women just stay silent and not name their abusers if they choose to?
I think they should follow their conscience. If that means naming and shaming, so be it.
But...own up to it.
Anecdotal, but I shared the gist of the story with a couple of coworkers, people I regularly have discussions of social issues with. I was surprised at their conclusion that Leupp probably did act maliciously by naming Malka. She has no obligation whatsoever to protect him, but she didn't have to put his name out there either.

It's possible that she truly didn't consider the consequences of naming Malka ( and again, she was not obligated to consider those consequences first). It's naïve to the point of skepticism, but possible.

It's also possible that she had a pretty good idea of what would happen by calling him out. Looking at the results, it was a glorious bit of payback. His little community has been fractured and potentially shattered beyond repair. If she indeed wanted to injure him, then mission accomplished.

NONE of this excuses Malka's actions. Don't take this as an attempt to minimize his responsibility. It's just not out of the question to believe that she has acted with intent and malice ( and I honestly would be fine with that). Just own it. If you stand there with a pack of matches, talking about "Gee I didn't mean to start this fire that happened to burn down the house of a motherfucker I don't like" then a little skepticism is warranted.

Randam

Agreed, if what I've heard is the only thing out there.

Perhaps what I heard wasn't the full story, but if it was, I am really confused.

So this person was taking a shower and he went in there naked (they were drunk, still not an excuse), but she said no, he walked out and that was it? And his attitude from that point on during that trip wasn't the most terrific, but is this seriously the whole story? Holy shit, that's kind of insulting to the other people posting their #metoo stories, because that right there is nothing. I know people who posted and were actually raped and sexually assaulted. I don't see this as either.

Maybe I am missing part of the story.

maybe you should read more #metoo stories. there aren't only rape and assault stories.

and him accepting the "No" doesn't change the initial situation.

knicks

maybe you should read more. there aren't only rape and assault stories.

and him accepting the "No" doesn't change the initial situation.

If there are rape and assault allegations than I have nothing else to say. 100% unacceptable. Jail worthy. All I heard was the shower story.

I haven't said much about this, and I don't really plan to....with that said, the extreme and absolute reactions that I've seen tell me one thing: I hope a lot of people here never get selected for jury duty.

Dude Abides

Banned
I don't think she is laying, i do think she shared the story under the #metoo light as a misguided attemp to contribute and talk ill of somebody (an ex lover no less) privately ( which by itself its extremely shitty) and she tells his nickname provoking this shitstorm.

And for the shower story, while extremely cringy, is not sexual assault or molestation.

What's extremely shitty about telling your friends about a bad experience you had with your ex?

brad-t

When I hear "sexual assault" allegations I think of much worse. The Amir0x stuff is so much more disturbing to me. That is just awful.

This other story involving this guy going into the bathroom naked drunk while she was showering and exiting after rejection is just humiliation for him. I am not defending it, but I also don't think it's worthy of public outrage. Awkward shit like that happens among friends. I am engaged and a guy at work went in to kiss me and I turned my face as he was coming in. We were at a bar in the city after work and we were drunk. He knew I was engaged too. I wouldn't think once about posting that as part of this #metoo campaign. That's not the end of the world.

Did you read the article in the OP? Reducing the whole story to just this one detail is an oversimplification. EL's history of sexually aggressiveness and reactionary attitude, combined with his justifications for his harassment and the impact he's allowed it to have on Gaf are just as much part of the outrage as the harassment itself.

Also, someone bringing their naked body into the shower with your naked body, without consent and indeed without saying anything at all, with the obvious intent of engaging in sexual activity definitely qualifies as sexual harassment. It doesn't matter whether it was an embarrassing mistake or misjudgement. I'm very wary of anyone who wants to make this a conversation of the semantics of harassment or misconduct vs. "assault."

Randam

If there are rape and assault allegations than I have nothing else to say. 100% unacceptable. Jail worthy. All I heard was the shower story.

I meant you should read more #metoo stories.

there are a lot more like this one.

and again, yes, she said "no" and he left, doesn't change the fact, he went into the shower with her.
still an uncomfortable situation for her, that clearly affected her in some way when it did happen.

Alienous

The problem I've had thus far in gauging the veracity of the accusation is that an alternative description of events hasn't been provided.

On the one hand there's the statement of "An allegation of sexual misconduct has been made against me by an ex. It's not true, the individual making the accusation isn't credible, the story doesn't reconcile logically with the facts, and there's plenty of evidence and witnesses to corroborate that", and on the other the incident is described as "totally harmonious and consensual."

It's hard to tell where the accusation is said to diverge from reality. The mutual truths between both sides of the story are also hard to determine.

Septimius

When I hear "sexual assault" allegations I think of much worse. The Amir0x stuff is so disturbing. That is just awful.

This other story involving this guy going into the bathroom naked drunk while she was showering and exiting after rejection is just humiliation for him. I am not defending it, but I also don't think it's worthy of public outrage. Awkward shit like that happens among friends. I am engaged and a guy at work went in to kiss me and I turned my face as he was coming in. We were at a bar in the city after work and we were drunk. He knew I was engaged too. Granted he did feel bad and did apologize, but I wouldn't think once about posting that as part of this #metoo campaign. That's not the end of the world.

Many have cited prior history as being a big deal in this case, but perhaps it's worth looking inwards to see why you feel comfortable deciding what is sexual assault for others. Maybe there's a reason why this actually blew up? It's not really up to us to decide. Subjectivity is actually a big part of what constitutes sexual assault. That's what makes those cases so hard, and that's what makes it even harder to see EviLore calling this girl out as being a bi psychopath. It's not the kind of discretion a situation like this warrants.

EDIT: Going in for a kiss is also extremely different form invading someone's privacy, and exposing themselves while the other party is already exposed and in an extremely vulnerable state. Anyone's felt vulnerable in the shower, even if it's broad daylight and we're at our own home. There's a lot of noise, and it's easy to feel that someone could sneak in. I couldn't imagine the feeling of someone deciding they can see me naked, and show me themselves naked, and at the same time do that at a time when I'm pretty vulnerable in the shower. Imagine being drunk and throwing up on top of that.

Also, legally, it's never a mitigating fact that you're drunk when doing something you shouldn't be doing.

Exactly my point, a bad experience with an ex. But it is reasonable to paint the same experience as sexual assault?

It's the thousands of people that have reacted to this that have categorized this. If I disagreed with everyone else, I'd ask myself why that was. What you're saying trivializes things women across the world experience every day. The entire point of #MeToo is to lower the threshold for speaking up. I don't get why you would fight that.

trembli0s

When I hear "sexual assault" allegations I think of much worse. The Amir0x stuff is so disturbing. That is just awful.

This other story involving this guy going into the bathroom naked drunk while she was showering and exiting after rejection is just humiliation for him. I am not defending it, but I also don't think it's worthy of public outrage. Awkward shit like that happens among friends. I am engaged and a guy at work went in to kiss me and I turned my face as he was coming in. We were at a bar in the city after work and we were drunk. He knew I was engaged too. Granted he did feel bad and did apologize, but I wouldn't think once about posting that as part of this #metoo campaign. That's not the end of the world.

The Amir0x thing absolutely floored me. I'm more surprised people weren't more upset about that than this story to be honest. It seems like a good chunk of the users also KNEW about it which makes all the sermonizing and demonizing even stranger.

Somebody leaning in for a kiss is a bit different than somebody stripping naked and getting into a shower with a woman who is drunk and throwing up, especially when there was no reason at the time for him to expect that she was looking for any type of physical interaction.

Also, let's dispense with the "Drunk Defense". People who are assholes are generally magnified accordingly by booze. It doesn't make them drastically different human beings.

Dude Abides

Banned
Exactly my point, a bad experience with an ex. But it is reasonable to paint the same experience as sexual assault?

What's exactly your point, that it's not shitty to tell your friends about it? Because that's the opposite of what you said.

It's not sexual assault but she didn't say it was. People on the internet calling it that are incorrect but internet does what internet do.

Vagabundo

The Amir0x thing absolutely floored me. I'm more surprised people weren't more upset about that than this story to be honest. It seems like a good chunk of the users also KNEW about it which makes all the sermonizing and demonizing even stranger.

Why does it make it strange to you?

People have had enough it it. They've voted with their feet, or they've stayed a while and spoken their mind.

EL tried to shut down/delete all conversation about this and the Amir0x shit before the "maintenance". Most users didn't know the half of it.

Why does it make it strange to you?

People have had enough it it. They've voted with their feet, or they've stayed a while and spoken their mind.

EL tried to shut down/delete all conversation about this and the Amir0x shit before the "maintenance". Most users didn't know the half of it.

Yeah, I've been coming here for years and never knew about it until this scandal broke.

Klocker

If that is indeed what he did, I don't think people are blowing it out of proportion in the least.

There's something very, very dangerous about the presumption that women exist largely to offer men sexual release and I personally have a serious problem with anyone who thinks that stripping down naked and coming up behind a woman - without her express invite or consent - is in any way acceptable.

She did nothing to invite the advance, which means he just assumed her naked form was a de facto invite.

And that is precisely the type of mentality we need to purge in this culture.

Believe me I do not disagree with the premise of your thought in any way

I am saying that this is an overreaction to a less than acceptable action on his part. This is somehow being magnified to hold up as the standard of anti-woman behavior.

we were not there, this is not like Weinstein where there are scores of women corroborating multiple ACTUAL sexual bargaining, pressure, assault, attacks, harassment etc.

this is being upheld as a line of unacceptability because it is personal to US as a group but it in no way reflects the general and repeated abuse of woman for mens release that is way more prevalent and physical, every day in other sectors.

This sounds like a personal moment that went badly. he did not impose himself on her physically, it sounds as if he completely was oblivious to the signs and reading social cues . She admits that later she slept with him (had sex) so it was not as traumatic an event as some are playing it out here to be. It sounds more like regret on her part for putting herself in that situation while having a boyfriend and we have no idea what conversation had happened between them leading to that point. He obviously misread the situation but to paint him as a predator when she clearly admits that he backed away and did not lay a hand on her shows that he is not the monster many here are painting him as.

I am not defending him nor the behaviors toward women that are abhorrent. I think he did something stupid but some of the comments I have read the past few days read more like knee jerk overreaction and have been unfair and disgusting in general. Appears to be a backlash against the site in general, him as a person and the things that you and I both find repugnant. the marginalization of women to sexual objects for men.

knicks

Somebody leaning in for a kiss is a bit different than somebody stripping naked and getting into a shower with a woman who is drunk and throwing up, especially when there was no reason at the time for him to expect that she was looking for any type of physical interaction.

Also, let's dispense with the "Drunk Defense". People who are assholes are generally magnified accordingly by booze. It doesn't make them drastically different human beings.

I agree that it's weird, I do. I am not sure if it was you who said to me earlier, "who are you to classify what sexual assault is?"

I have been sexually assaulted before and I don't need to share those stories.

Neece

I agree that it's weird, I do. I also think it's being blown out of proportion. I am not sure if it was you who said to me earlier, "who are you to classify what sexual assault is?"

I have been sexually assaulted before and I don't need to share those stories. Most girls have. I don't consider this sexual assault. This doesn't hold anything near to an actual sexual assault case. The second he laid hands on her I would, especially with male force.

Call it sexual harassment then. The meetoo hashtag includes those.

Jrs3000

This is what I'm still shocked over. I didn't know of it until recently so I went and looked up all his history. I never cared for that pompous prick with his holy attitude to begin with but man that is some crazy stuff and the way that whole situation played and was handled was really bad.

SkylineRKR

This is what I find most disturbing as well, but

True, I didn't know this stuff about Amir0x at all. Did a good job shutting down. I knew he was weird, and a loose cannon as a mod, but this heinous shit I didn't know. Fuck him.

I agree that it's weird, I do. I also think it's being blown out of proportion. I am not sure if it was you who said to me earlier, "who are you to classify what sexual assault is?"

I have been sexually assaulted before and I don't need to share those stories. Most girls have. I don't consider this sexual assault. This doesn't hold anything near to an actual sexual assault case. The second he laid hands on her I would, especially with male force.

Agreed, clearly this wasn't assault.

What he did was vulgar and presumptuous but if he backed off, it's not assault.

Also, it's good to hear the perspective of a woman on this issue.

And I'm truly sorry for what you've suffered. (I have no idea if condolences from an online stranger mean much.)

Vagabundo

Some people call it a sexual assault because they are unsure what exactly to call it, really it would probably fall under Sexual Misconduct; a misdemeanour in the states.

knicks

Agreed, clearly this wasn't assault.

What he did was vulgar and presumptuous but if he backed off, it's not assault.

Also, it's good to hear the perspective of a woman on this issue.

And I'm truly sorry for what you've suffered. (I have no idea if condolences from an online stranger mean much.)

EDIT: I should also note that I don't know that much about this guy. I see a lot of references to prior behavior and this has just added enormous fuel to the fire. I only know of this incident.

Randam

at one Point, we need to talk about this in a seperate thread.

for now I will say that Pedophilia is an illness/ psychiatric disorder.

Vagabundo

EDIT: I should also note that I don't know that much about this guy. I see a lot of references to prior behavior and this has just added enormous fuel to the fire. I only know of this incident.

Check back about ten pages for Images with other incidents. This whole shitshow is not just about this one incident.

Glass Joe

Exactly! The situation clearly wasn't that big of a deal if they continued to hang out and even had consentual sex after it happened. Neogaf always seemed to love those torches and pitchforks conversations, and it just grew to a boil. And you know what? Fuck those people self-banning themselves and are part of that pile-on / "let's not even look at the facts" atmosphere. For some reason, some people who had accounts here loved to be offended and outraged because they feel it gives them power, or a voice, when really they're annoying and potentially hypocritical. I'm glad those people with that attitude are self-banning because they made the board way too PC and a drag.

I think NeoGaf will survive and actually be a better place because of this. Some of the mods who over-reacted to *almost nothing* and quit probably weren't fit for duty.

PS: Evilore, I'll mod if it's a paid gig.

Agreed that it's more in line with harassment.

Again, it was a jerky thing on his end and I understand it might sound silly that I don't feel like it is that big of a deal. I just figured given the reactions it'd have been much more severe.

I also understand that everyone interprets things differently. My interpretations aren't necessarily parallel to every girl (clearly).

I honestly didn't know much either until all this happened. The ass grabbing incident is actually worse in some regards because his explanation/justification was just...gross.

Exactly! The situation clearly wasn't that big of a deal if they continued to hang out and even had consentual sex after it happened. Neogaf always seemed to love those torches and pitchforks conversations, and it just grew to a boil. And you know what? Fuck those people self-banning themselves and are part of that pile-on / "let's not even look at the facts" atmosphere. For some reason, some people who had accounts here loved to be offended and outraged because they feel it gives them power, or a voice, when really they're annoying and potentially hypocritical. I'm glad those people with that attitude are self-banning because they made the board way too PC and a drag.

I think NeoGaf will survive and actually be a better place because of this. Some of the mods who over-reacted to *almost nothing* and quit probably weren't fit for duty.

PS: Evilore, I'll mod if it's a paid gig.

I've been around these boards long enough to know this isn't even remotely true.

What this place has lost in the last few days cannot be reclaimed.

Especially if Reset Era takes off.

Neoweee

I honestly didn't know much either until all this happened. The ass grabbing incident is actually worse in some regards because his explanation/justification was just...gross.

The ass grabbing, the revenge porn, and covering up for Amirox are all worse, IMO, and his fucking terrible & insane response was needlessly shitty. This was his second/third/fourth chance, and he blew it spectacularly

The ass grabbing, the revenge porn, and covering up for Amirox are all worse, IMO, and his fucking terrible & insane response just made it worse. This was his second/third/fourth chance, and he blew it spectacularly

Agreed.

My favorite part of his "explanation" regarding the ass grab was when he actually referred back to the basement-dwelling nerd meme.

Like, seriously? You went there as somebody who helms one of the largest videogame forums on the net?

Just so fucking bizarre...

Fercho

It's the thousands of people that have reacted to this that have categorized this. If I disagreed with everyone else, I'd ask myself why that was. What you're saying trivializes things women across the world experience every day. The entire point of #MeToo is to lower the threshold for speaking up. I don't get why you would fight that.

No, i'm not trying to trivialize nor (god forbids) "fight" it. I just think that these particular allegations were made incorrectly under the #metoo tag in an incorrect fashion without knowing the consequences. May be malicious , may be not, but if i'm right, then that is not only irresponsible but actually trivializes the #metoo movement for people that lived through horrible experiences. Time will tell i guess.

Things sometimes can get awkward among CONSENSUAL romantic/sexual partners in the privacy of their bedrooms in pre, during and after the relationship and making retroactive allegations out of context of these situations may be a signal of an attempt to harm somebody just because. This do not includes situations when actual abuse happened.

Buy hey, if this subject matter is too taboo to be discussed even among people like us with similar leanings and beliefs then i will leave the thread and will return to be "toxic" and to "dogpile" all the MAGA , gamer-gate assholes trying to take over NEOGAF thanks to the (and i fully agree with you) very irresponsible actions taken by EL about the whole situation. Just, i hope that neither you nor any member of the forum (regardless of sex) will ever be in a similar situation where you are (incorrectly) accused of an ill-intentioned allegation.

koji kabuto

I still love this place and i don't care about the whole thing, Always thought the MeToo thing gonna go out of control and innocent people will get accused of things they didn't do.

I have been browsing Neogaf for years and will continue doing so.

Dude Abides

Banned
No, i'm not trying to trivialize nor (god forbids) "fight" it. I just think that these particular allegations were made incorrectly under the #metoo tag in an incorrect fashion without knowing the consequences. May be malicious , may be not, but if i'm right, then that is not only irresponsible but actually trivializes the #metoo movement with people that lived thorough horrible experiences. Time will tell i guess.

Things sometimes can get awkward among CONSENSUAL romantic/sexual partners in the privacy of their bedrooms in pre, during and after the relationship and making retroactive allegations out of context of these situations maybe signal of an attempt to harm somebody just because. This do not includes situations where actual abuse happened.

Buy hey, if this subject matter is too taboo to be discussed even among people like us with similar leanings and beliefs then i will leave the thread and will return to be "toxic" and to "dogpile" all the MAGA , gamer-gate assholes trying to take over NEOGAF thanks to the (and i fully agree with you) very irresponsible actions taken by EL about the whole situation.

The #metoo thing isn't just for rapes and physical assaults though. People were posting it about any time they felt taken advantage of.

Unless she was lying, she didn't do anything inappropriate. It's not her job to consider the "consequences" of telling a story (again, assuming it is true) of when a guy acted inappropriately. All she did was say "here's this thing that happened to me" on her facebook page. You're acting like it was some devious plot to destroy gaming and you have no basis for that assumption.

Fercho

You're acting like it was some devious plot to destroy gaming and you have no basis for that assumption.

LOL.

Michellaughing.gif

Not everything in life is games or gaming dude. We are talking real life problems with real life consequences for everyone involved in stuff like this, not only in this forum with these particular individuals.

KahooTs

The ass grabbing, the revenge porn, and covering up for Amirox are all worse, IMO, and his fucking terrible & insane response was needlessly shitty. This was his second/third/fourth chance, and he blew it spectacularly
How exactly did he cover up for Amirox?

Dude Abides

Banned
LOL.

Michellaughing.gif

Not everything in life is games or gaming dude. We are talking real life problems with real life consequences for everyone involved in stuff like this, not only in this forum with these particular individuals.

I was making fun of how dramatic you're being. She shared a story on her Facebook page about a personal experience. She wasn't obliged to stay quiet (again, if she's telling the truth) to satisfy some arbitrary standard of propriety that hand-wringing third parties like yourself want to impose.

I still love this place and i don't care about the whole thing, Always thought the MeToo thing gonna go out of control and innocent people will get accused of things they didn't do.

Even without this latest incident, there is a history that can't be ignored

ecosse_011172

Seems as if the site owner could have saved a lot of the damage to the site if he has ever shown some humility and decency. However, as demonstrated before, he has a massive fucking ego and his arrogance knows no bounds.

My thoughts exactly. I hate the fact that we now live in a world where people undergo trial by social media. That’s just as gross to me as these allegations. My quick points here:

1) Unless somebody proves to me that something happened then I’m not going to condemn them.

2) it’s a credit to NEOGaf’s integrity that this thread is still up and running.

2) NEWSFLASH: the CEOs of the major companies that own and control pretty much all the shit that you eat, wear, watch, and drive as a consumer are all immoral sociopaths. Those fuckers have likely done shit that would turn your face white with sheer terror at the depravity at what humans are capable of. And yet we still buy all our shit from them. So don’t use unverified allegations as a platform for you to say “oh look at me, I’m a wonderful and unique butterfly whose time has finally come to take a stand!” because it’s all narcissistic bullshit and you damned well know it.

Realeza

Banned
How exactly did he cover up for Amirox?

Did you know that piece of living shit Amirox scammed a bunch of good-faith people who donated money to him? Of course, management knew about it and there were zero motherfucking consequences for that (the little fucker continued being a regular user here). How does that fly under the radar of the site owner?

If you didn't know about this, I wouldn't blame you, as threads were nuked from the forum and people couldn't complain about it, as they risked getting banned.

My thoughts exactly. I hate the fact that we now live in a world where people undergo trial by social media. That's just as gross to me as these allegations. My quick points here:

1) Unless somebody proves to me that something happened then I'm not going to condemn them.

2) it's a credit to NEOGaf's integrity that this thread is still up and running.

2) NEWSFLASH: the CEOs of the major companies that own and control pretty much all the shit that you eat, wear, watch, and drive as a consumer are all immoral sociopaths. Those fuckers have likely done shit that would turn your face white with sheer terror at the depravity at what humans are capable of. And yet we still buy all our shit from them. So don't use unverified allegations as a platform for you to say ”oh look at me, I'm a wonderful and unique butterfly whose time has finally come to take a stand!" because it's all narcissistic bullshit and you damned well know it.

1. Cool? How's she gonna prove that all these years later? Also Evilore says he has tons of evidence and witnesses to prove his innocence, yet 48 hours later, it's nowhere to be found.

2. Yes, NeoGaf deserves credit for the couple of threads they've allowed for this stuff, even though they basically shut down half the site to shut people up.

3. Yeah I'm not even gonna deal with all this whataboutism garbage. So your argument is that people should stop criticizing one asshole because there are tons of other assholes out there? Fuck that.

You know, when I heard about all this stuff, I didn't want it to be true because I could just hear the gamergate scumbags who hate this site, salivating at taking him and the site down but watching people on here bend over backwards trying to find ways to defend him is equally disgusting.

"I mean sure he got naked and tried to get it on with her while she was puking her guts out but like.. is being naked legally a crime tho? I dunno guys I just don't know. Also sexual harassment doesn't count unless it breaks a law, thems the rules. "

Fercho

I was making fun of how dramatic you're being. She shared a story on her Facebook page about a personal experience. She wasn't obliged to stay quiet (again, if she's telling the truth) to satisfy some arbitrary standard of propriety that hand-wringing third parties like yourself want to impose.

Well yeah, i agree with you in that part, no one should stay quiet due to fear of consequences in sharing experiences that where distressing for them in any kind of way (sexual or otherwise) and they should come forward .

Nevertheless , again, i don't think this shower situation fits in that and painting it as sexual misconduct is incorrect and (maybe) malicious under the #metoo , that's an opinion , not an imposition.

I'm actually really curious, how you would personally handle being in a similar situation?

As in, one of your Ex's (assuming, you have ex's) tells "privately" one awfully , awkward and cringy story about one stupid thing you did in the past, before your relationship with her started and where you stupidly misread all the signs in that stage of your relationship and you "went for it"?

Keep in mind that it can be any type of allegation. From insinuations to a failed attempt of a kiss to stupidly and drunkenly thinking you were invited to a shower when you were not and left. then she includes your name under the #metoo tag provoking a huge shitstorm for you, loosing your job, loosing your friends, income, and then you become the devil publicly.

What would you do, how you will handle it? (better than EL i'm sure) but you will be surprised? hurt? angry? Confused? what steps you will take?

And this question is open to anyone who wants to answer it too. Just keep in mind the scenario in giving.

Top Bottom