• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weekly Famitsu Thread of YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD! Hokuto Musou (PS360)! WATATATATATATATA

MelloBoy

Neo Member
Chromax said:
Any old Reyvateils? Shurelia please!!!

I'm sure all the RTs will make an appearance or another in one of the cosmospheres at the very least. Aurica or Misha's VA said on their blog that they were working on a game series to be released winter this (fiscal?) year and she's only specifically mentioned Gust related games on her blog so...yeah take that as you will

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Himuro said:
Will Dynasty Warriors Fist of the North Star see the light of day in America? The FotNS Arc Systems game didn't come out here.

PLEASE RELEASE THIS.
Dynasty Warriors Gundam made it over, so I don't see why this wouldn't.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Himuro said:
Gundam's more popular and renown in NA than Fist though.
Well, they are webcasting the game's reveal over the internet, so that might speak to more international intentions with this entry.

Or it could just be that Koei is getting more into the internet. I'm not entirely sure yet.

okenny

Banned
WTF is "...WATATATATATATATA"?

Is that like a Japanese Fozy Bear joke?
scratch_head.gif

Himuro said:
Gundam's more popular and renown in NA than Fist though.

Gundam Musou was released here because Musou games sell decently well here. That new Gundam game that was just released on the PS3 probably isn't coming out here because the standard Gundam games really aren't popular here. So I wouldn't worry about whether or not this game will make it over.

duckroll

SolidSnakex said:
Gundam Musou was released here because Musou games sell decently well here. That new Gundam game that was just released on the PS3 probably isn't coming out here because the standard Gundam games really aren't popular here. So I wouldn't worry about whether or not this game will make it over.

Gundam Musou was released in the US by Bandai Namco Games though. This is a pure Koei published game, and who knows if they have international rights for Fist of the North Star. If they have to pay more for that, they might pass on it.

cress2000 said:
I sure hope NISA hires an editor for Ar tonelico III's localization.
Mana Khemia 2 turned out alright, so I'm not quite as worried as I used to be, but they really need to make sure this is done right.

I'm still upset by the way they handled ATII and a repeat of that would be miserable.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Gunloc said:
Mana Khemia 2 turned out alright, so I'm not quite as worried as I used to be, but they really need to make sure this is done right.

I'm still upset by the way they handled ATII and a repeat of that would be miserable.

At least they can patch stuff this time :lol

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So apparently in other news from this issue, KOF Maximum Impact 3 (PS3), Maximum Impact Regulation A2 (PS2) and KOF Maximum Impact 360 have all been canceled.

:(

Not that I was expecting any of them to ever actually come out. A2 had been delayed to hell and back, and MI3 had basically the same fate too. Still...come on SNK, what are you doing?

duckroll

Seraphis Cain said:
Still...come on SNK, what are you doing?

Making some sensible decisions, that's what they're doing, amazingly! Who the fuck actually wants those games to come out? :lol

Seraphis Cain said:
So apparently in other news from this issue, KOF Maximum Impact 3 (PS3), Maximum Impact Regulation A2 (PS2) and KOF Maximum Impact 360 have all been canceled.

:(

Not that I was expecting any of them to ever actually come out. A2 had been delayed to hell and back, and MI3 had basically the same fate too. Still...come on SNK, what are you doing?
I didn't even know there was going to be a Maximum Impact 3.

I'm a bit worried about SNK at the moment. I hope they are just trying to get things in order.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
duckroll said:
Making some sensible decisions, that's what they're doing, amazingly! Who the fuck actually wants those games to come out? :lol

Hey, I love Maximum Impact Regulation A. One of my favorite PS2 fighters...I was honestly looking forward to a sequel.

;_;

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Gunloc said:
I didn't even know there was going to be a Maximum Impact 3.

I'm a bit worried about SNK at the moment. I hope they are just trying to get things in order.

I doubt you have much to worry about with SNK. They're likely still rolling in money from the Doki Doki Majo series. :lol

:( :( :(

Chromax

Himuro said:
ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAATATATATATATATATATATATATTATTAATATATATTAATATATTATATATTATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAATATATATATATATATATATATATTATTAATATATATTAATATATTATATATTATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAATATATATATATATATATATATATTATTAATATATATTAATATATTATATATTATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAATATATATATATATATATATATATTATTAATATATATTAATATATTATATATTATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAATATATATATATATATATATATATTATTAATATATATTAATATATTATATATTATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAATATATATATATATATATATATATTATTAATATATATTAATATATTATATATTATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAATATATATATATATATATATATATTATTAATATATATTAATATATTATATATT

Himuro is so happy about Ar tonelico too! Look at him chanting it over and over!

*high five*

2010 year of action games confirmed

YOU WA SHOCK !!!
AI DE SORA GA... OCHITEKURU

YOu WA SHOCK !!!!
ORE NO MUNE NI... OCHITEKURUUUU

Top Bottom