• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weekly Famitsu Thread of YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD! Hokuto Musou (PS360)! WATATATATATATATA

jman2050

Jay Sosa said:
Noooooooo!!!!

I haven't even played the first two and the backlog keeps getting bigger and bigger..

You realize if the current order of things holds we aren't getting this game till 2011 unfortunately.

Aaron

WickedLaharl said:
is there any chance that hnk musou will be radically different from other musou games and have decent gameplay mechanics?
Warriors Orochi 2 is an amazing game... if you ignore the technical flaws. Pure gameplay though it's top notch.

duckroll

WickedLaharl said:
is there any chance that hnk musou will be radically different from other musou games and have decent gameplay mechanics?

Probably not, but you'll be punching and kicking people instead of slashing them, so maybe that's an improvement! :lol

I've always thought the FoTNS movie was pretty crap...so damn corny. A Berserk game would be better in my opinion, but not by Koei. But I loved the arcade game, pity it didn't alow me to use kicks and baseball bats though

cvxfreak

Any sign of the Table of Contents?

Must know whether to brave the outside world or not in the middle of being sick. :lol

Barakov

Gold Member
nelsonroyale said:
I've always thought the FoTNS movie was pretty crap...so damn corny. A Berserk game would be better in my opinion, but not by Koei. But I loved the arcade game, pity it didn't alow me to use kicks and baseball bats though

You should check out the most recent ones.

t3nmilez

Seraphis Cain said:
So apparently in other news from this issue, KOF Maximum Impact 3 (PS3), Maximum Impact Regulation A2 (PS2) and KOF Maximum Impact 360 have all been canceled.

:(

Not that I was expecting any of them to ever actually come out. A2 had been delayed to hell and back, and MI3 had basically the same fate too. Still...come on SNK, what are you doing?

I thought that the guy who worked on the MI games left SNK awhile ago? I'm surprised they waited this long to announce cancellation.

remz

Fist of the North Star Musou...
5obal3.jpg

Ignites my spirit!!!

Are AT games as embarrassing to play as they look?

I have always wanted to try one of the them, but being the douchebag that i am, i'm pretty sure i would use my experience to make fun of the game's fans.

MelloBoy

Neo Member
lorddarkflare said:

I have always wanted to try one of the them, but being the douchebag that i am, i'm pretty i would use my experience to make fun of the game's fans.

Just listen to the vocal tracks...if they draw you in, then try the game...imho, the best aspect of the series.

Paja - Misha.extracting
EXEC_SPHILIA

Jonnyram

Tenbatsu said:
Think its a remake of the GBA game. ドラキュラ伝説リバース
(Just saw the scan, looks awesome)

120pg82.jpg
Whoa, I think you mean GB. There was no such GBA game.

Tenbatsu

Jonnyram said:
Whoa, I think you mean GB. There was no such GBA game.
Yeah I typed wrongly. Sorry for that, too used to typing a A with GB.

duckroll said:
You can't blame him, he probably wasn't born when it came out. :lol
Thou we are both born in the same year, I am older than you:p

lorddarkflare said:

I have always wanted to try one of the them, but being the douchebag that i am, i'm pretty sure i would use my experience to make fun of the game's fans.

The amount of innuendo is a bit staggering. I had my roomates walk in on awkward scenes several times. That was always a fun conversation afterwards. The battle system is good, but it's definitely embarrassing to play unless you're completely desensitized to that stuff or just don't give a shit who ends up walking in on you during a scene that will intentionally cause misunderstandings.

Captain N

quick question..does anyone know the game on the other page of the castlevania scans? It looks like it could be a psp minis title.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Tenbatsu said:
Think its a remake of the GBA game. ドラキュラ伝説リバース
(Just saw the scan, looks awesome)

120pg82.jpg

...is that Sin and Punishment 2 coverage I see on 242?

I NEED THAT NOW

cosmicblizzard said:
The amount of innuendo is a bit staggering. I had my roomates walk in on awkward scenes several times. That was always a fun conversation afterwards. The battle system is good, but it's definitely embarrassing to play unless you're completely desensitized to that stuff or just don't give a shit who ends up walking in on you during a scene that will intentionally cause misunderstandings.

I have played borderline embarrassing games for their combat(Tales of and FFX-2 being my favorites) but AT seems to take it to another level. I may rent, but i would not be surprised if it ended up like when i tried playing Mana Khalmia (quit halfway through my second hour)

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Regulus Tera said:
...is that Sin and Punishment 2 coverage I see on 242?

I NEED THAT NOW

It's nothing really that big. Just a few pics and mostly stuff we already know.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Yay for Ken Musou :D
A friend of mine will eat it up, and it might be the first Musou game I get.

xfactor said:
・Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (PSP)
- Kojima "The script will be of the same quality as Metal Gear Solid 4. There is a system which haven't been revealed yet, and it will be a surprise."
Fuck :/

- Kojima "The script will be of the same quality as Metal Gear Solid 4. There is a system which haven't been revealed yet, and it will be a surprise."

Hype...building yet further. I thought I had Kojima's "systems" sussed out since I guessed most of the MGS4 stuff, but after announcing he's using vocaloid net services to provide singing robot AI bosses you can put your own lyrics into...I just don't know what to expect at all anymore :lol

Top Bottom