welcome to the carnival of stupid

Mar 24, 2006
Uhh, guys. It just might be for Wii....Check out this rumor posted back at March...

http://********.com/news.php?nid=10505

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a58390/metal-gear-solid-4-confirmed-for-xbox-360.html
The PS3 has been losing exclusive games to the Xbox 360 for a while, but now it looks like the Wii might be getting in on it as well. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, which was previously a PS3 exclusive game, has been announced to be coming to the Xbox 360.
According to 'industry insiders'
It's all adding up! They just might of been right! Holy shit!:D

Jul 29, 2007
FromTheFuture said:
No... too obvious. The soda is powered by the laptop! By god we've discovered the answer... they're putting laptop nanochips into the soda! DON'T DRINK IT!!
What better way to get the tiny robots into you than in delicious soda pop?

kay

Jun 29, 2007
Hazaro said:
Posted like 40 pages ago.
LTTT
I already posted on the first page though
The power symbol means just "on", if nobody figured that out already. They accidentally named one of the linked images that.

kay

Jun 29, 2007
Kunan said:
I would be totally unsurprised if the green was just to fuck around with us. Likely put up by the same guy who made the blu-ray advertisement cutscenes in MGS4 as a cruel joke
Green has been used in the series all along, except 4 where they went with mostly black, beige and grey. So I don't think this has to do with 4 unless..

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Feb 5, 2008
Kunan said:
That one's damned overly-expensive, they had to put the money SOME place.
I have a Z series :lol so i know what you mean. Still i do like the battery life on Vaios. I certainly haven't regretted purchasing it :D

Sep 16, 2006
Epcott said:
I'm so tempted to make one last picture with this sweet sweet can

But my shopping skills are just not up to par with the rest of GAF, plus, me so sleepy

Edit:

and... I'm spent.
now wheres the new info
I would have made the grape soda, which that company does make, but their screenshot of it was much smaller than the rest of the cans.