• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

welcome to the carnival of stupid

riskVSreward

Jan 31, 2008
The soda gag was regurgitated about 3 times in this thread, and there's still people suggesting it's an iPhone game.

RagnarokX

Sep 16, 2006
Segata Sanshiro said:
Making one of the flavours sasparilla is a dead giveaway, U K. There are few tastes the Japanese find more disgusting and revolting than good ol' root beer, Okinawa aside.
:p

Game-Biz

Mar 24, 2006
Uhh, guys. It just might be for Wii....Check out this rumor posted back at March...

http://********.com/news.php?nid=10505

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a58390/metal-gear-solid-4-confirmed-for-xbox-360.html
The PS3 has been losing exclusive games to the Xbox 360 for a while, but now it looks like the Wii might be getting in on it as well. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, which was previously a PS3 exclusive game, has been announced to be coming to the Xbox 360.
According to 'industry insiders'
It's all adding up! They just might of been right! Holy shit!:D

FromTheFuture

Oct 12, 2007
matthsv said:
So your saying that the laptop is powered by the soda?
No... too obvious. The soda is powered by the laptop! By god we've discovered the answer... they're putting laptop nanochips into the soda! DON'T DRINK IT!!

Chrange

Banned
Jul 29, 2007
FromTheFuture said:
No... too obvious. The soda is powered by the laptop! By god we've discovered the answer... they're putting laptop nanochips into the soda! DON'T DRINK IT!!
What better way to get the tiny robots into you than in delicious soda pop?

DogWelder

Aug 2, 2008
S1lentTwo said:
I wish Konami would quit fucking around and just announce shit already...
It's only been 3 days.

Anyways, this thing was posted 70 hours ago, maybe you'll see something turn up in 2 hours.

kay

Jun 29, 2007
Hazaro said:
Posted like 40 pages ago.
LTTT
I already posted on the first page though
The power symbol means just "on", if nobody figured that out already. They accidentally named one of the linked images that.

Kunan

May 21, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
I would be totally unsurprised if the green was just to fuck around with us. Likely put up by the same guy who made the blu-ray advertisement cutscenes in MGS4 as a cruel joke

kay

Jun 29, 2007
Kunan said:
I would be totally unsurprised if the green was just to fuck around with us. Likely put up by the same guy who made the blu-ray advertisement cutscenes in MGS4 as a cruel joke
Green has been used in the series all along, except 4 where they went with mostly black, beige and grey. So I don't think this has to do with 4 unless..

kay

Jun 29, 2007
thetrin said:
Says the guy who can't even use an avatar properly. :lol
Funny thing is, jimmbow has an avatar that is bigger than the limit too.
1cesc said:
Actually it looks like that other guy's avatar is over the limit as well.
Oh no you didn't.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Feb 5, 2008
Kunan said:
That one's damned overly-expensive, they had to put the money SOME place.
I have a Z series :lol so i know what you mean. Still i do like the battery life on Vaios. I certainly haven't regretted purchasing it :D

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Sep 5, 2004
Arakeen
Poimandres said:
Ah... whatever it is hasn't even been revealed yet.

Oh it's been revealed alright. Thanks to the infinite number of monkeys in here with their typewriters. The only question is on what page and what post number.

Epcott

Oct 13, 2006
www.instagram.com
RagnarokX said:
http://i37.tinypic.com/2nqtk6f.jpg :p
I'm so tempted to make one last picture with this sweet sweet can

But my shopping skills are just not up to par with the rest of GAF, plus, me so sleepy

Edit:

and... I'm spent.
now wheres the new info

kay

Jun 29, 2007
OuterWorldVoice said:
Oh it's been revealed alright. Thanks to the infinite number of monkeys in here with their typewriters.
metal gear solid typewriters

Nathan Rain

Banned
Nov 7, 2008
You know whats sicker than the fact that there's 78 pages based on nothing more than a tiff? The fact that GAF will buy it no matter what it is. :lol

autobzooty

May 10, 2008
Nathan Rain said:
You know whats sicker than the fact that there's 78 pages based on nothing more than a tiff? The fact that GAF will buy it no matter what it is. :lol
Don't be so sure. Some of us will be too bitter that it isn't soda.

RagnarokX

Sep 16, 2006
Epcott said:
I'm so tempted to make one last picture with this sweet sweet can

But my shopping skills are just not up to par with the rest of GAF, plus, me so sleepy

Edit:

and... I'm spent.
now wheres the new info
I would have made the grape soda, which that company does make, but their screenshot of it was much smaller than the rest of the cans.

Ramenman

Apr 4, 2007
I was just thinking, maybe the i is for iPhone ?? Would make sense with the "mgst", Metal Gear Solid Touch !!

jts

...hate me...
Apr 29, 2007
PT
Ramenman said:
I was just thinking, maybe the i is for iPhone ?? Would make sense with the "mgst", Metal Gear Solid Touch !!
oh shi-

STOP THE PRESSES