• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We're halfway through 2017. What's your favorite game so far this year?

dlauv

Sonic Mania or RE7

Nier, Yak 0, and Persona 5 were good too. If I pick up a Switch by the end of the year, I'm sure this list will shift a bit.

Jaroof

It's a three way tie between Nier Automata, Horizon, and Persona 5. I really can't decide which one I liked more. They're all amazing games.

Sanctuary

1 - Hollow Knight

I actually bought that game a bit after launch because it was name-dropped so much in a similar thread as this one. Even though it actually ended up being one of the best experiences for me this year, I somehow completely forgot to mention it. So I guess my top three would be: Nioh, Hollow Knight, Nier. All around good year so far, and it's not even over. Sept and beyond have a bunch of releases I'm looking forward to.

Right now I'm currently playing FF12:ZA of all things, already having played the original and IZJS, while continually waffling on grabbing Persona 5 or not (mainly because the whole high school/social sim aspect of the previous games bored me to tears).

Top Bottom