• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

nin1000

Banned
Darryl be like
5487970+_752fc75db6a0d31d4babb231b9154c5e.gif

RNH be like
Wwe_783264_5487970.gif

everyone else is like
Wwe_c79227_5487970.gif

i am like
Wwe_4973da_5487970.gif

*Splinter

Palmer could we maybe shift the start/end time forward a couple of hours? This seems to end just before peak time (unless that's inconvenient for you)

Palmer_v1

DAY 1 HAS ENDED

The villagers were in an uproar, unable to decide who to lynch, as evidenced by their raucous back-and-forth. Bob looked on at them, shouting, "You're all a bunch of idiots! I hope you all die!"
"Shut up, Bob!"
"Go to hell, Bob!"
"Bob, you're a kind individual who always has a nice thing to say about everyone. That said, eat a dick."

Darryl sat in the tavern, guzzling down some beer, unfazed by the lynch mob that had gathered around him, when suddenly, the Sheriff burst into the room!

Darryl panicked, and began fighting his way through the crowd, laying people low with crotch shots, eye pokes, and something called the Panama Twist. Nobody even knew what Panama was, but they still fled in terror as he became enraged.

It was the Sheriff that finally brought him down. With a casual flick of his wrist, he sent a copper star hurtling through Darryl's chest and into the bar behind him.

"Oooo shiny!", exclaimed Crimsonfist as he picked it up, becoming Deputy.

Darryl has died.

Welcome Darryl!

You are an Ordinary Villager.

You can vote!

Villagers win when they’ve eliminated all threats to the VIllage.

Night 1 ends:

red_1448989200.png

nin1000

Banned
All you peasants don't know the hard knock life. It's the hard knock life, for us
Steada treated, we get tricked
Steada kisses, we get kicked
It's the hard knock life.
Check the bassline out, uh huh
Jigga, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh, yeah
Let it bump though

Palmer_v1

Remember we need some twilight time to let certain roles take actions before results are posted. I'm not confirming we do or do not have any, but there you go.

Village goes to sleep now if it doesn't want to be modkilled

Palmer_v1

Just realized I've received all Night Actions, so no more changes as of this timestamp. Day may or may not start a little early.

Palmer_v1

DAY 2 BEGINS

Drop polished off his tankard of ale, exhaling with satisfaction that it was finally over with. Now to just wait for the haze of drunkeness to wash over his mind. The day had been long and hard, a mass of confusion that threatened to destroy the town's way of life, which, let's face it, was pretty shitty to begin with. As Sherriff, his duties mostly consisted of reigning in the majority of men in the village when they commit a DWI (Driving While Impotent), which happened more often than not. Luckily the punishment was to have one of the few females in the village to scream obscenities at their crotch for two hours, so there wasn't much of a reason to imprison them.
Drop leaned back in his chair, finally beginning to feel the buzz. As he relaxed, he noticed a group of individuals entering the tavern menacingly.
"Drop?"
"Yeah, what?"
"You're the Sherriff, right?"
"What of it?"
"Oh nothing. We thought we just might have a word with you. We caught one of the villagers taking a shit on several of the village's dogs. He tied them down and everything."
"Oh, that's just Bob. He does that."
The group looked at each other, confused. "Uhh...he's also setting fire to them?"
"Well, it IS Tuesday."
Bob walked into the tavern, holding the charred and smelly corpse of a Pomeranian. "Drop, those guys are wolves."
"What? No they aren't, look, they've got perfectly human wet noses, tails, and...and...oh shit."
The wolves descended on Drop, tearing him limb from limb.
Bob chewed on his dinner, a paw shoved in his mouth. "Mmmf. Told ya."

Drop has been eliminated from the game!

Welcome Drop!

You are a Village-aligned Sheriff.

Nobody likes you, ok? You’re only in this position because you are forced to live in the Sheriff’s cottage on the edge of the village, away from everyone else. You probably could have avoided this problem with a bath once in awhile, but after a horrible incident involving a bar of soap, a cucumber, and the bullies at school, you’ve had a several phobia of getting clean. At least you’ve been able to convince everyone to let you speak, but it’s really only because they know you’ll leave them alone once you’re done. Still, you’re lonely. So ronery. There has to be someway to make a friend coerce someone into hanging out with you, or at least to take over this shitty job when you inevitably get killed by a wolf with no nose.

Thanks to your public office, you begin the game known to all other Villagers. As the Sheriff, you also have two abilities.

First, thanks to your influence, you Double vote using the command Double: <target>.

Second, you MUST deputize another player once a Day by posting the command Deputize: <target> to the game thread. Your Deputy has no special powers but will take over as Sheriff if you die. This does not change their own role, alignment, or win conditions in any way.

Villagers win when they’ve eliminated all threats to the Village.

Suddenly another scream came from outside the Tavern. A villager came rushing out of their home, crying bloody murder.
"Bloody murder! Bloody murder!"
Another group of villagers stopped them, calming them down. "What happened?"
"I-I woke up in the middle of the night to find someone sleeping in my bed! They were spooning me, and my bed was incredibly warm for some reason. I turned around, and found a furry beast with his paws wrapped around me! After making out with it for a little bit, I grabbed the nearest weapon I could find, an old rusty spoon, and I stabbed it thirty times, killing it! Oh god, it was terribly frightening, but now I think I may have a fetish. Where's the nearest furry convention?"

Terrabyte20xx has been eliminated from the game!

Welcome Terrabyte20xx!

You are a Werewolf-aligned Dream Wolf.

As the legendary Dream Wolf, you have the power to...sleep. Yes, sleep! The most wondrous of abilities! You can do things like...dream...and snore...and...uh...ok, that’s about it. Sorry. As long as you keep up your human appearance, you should be ok though. Just like any good somnambulist, you’ll just wander into people’s homes, and then leave in the morning when you wake up. No biggie. Hey, you might even get lucky! YEAH! Honestly, the hardest part is finding enough space to turn around three times before you pass out.

Each Night, you will automatically visit another player, chosen randomly. You will not be told which player. This will continue until another Wolf dies, at which point you will will wake up and act as if you were an Ordinary Werewolf. You will not have access to your Faction kill until that time.

Your team consists of a bunch of super cool dudes who would never harm a fly.

Werewolves win when they tie or outnumber the remaining non werewolf-aligned players.

All Werewolves also have access to their normal Faction kill. To use it, PM me the command Kill: <target>. You can only take one action a Night unless you are the sole remaining Werewolf.

Day 2 will end in 72 hours. 14 for a majority.

red_1449248400.png

MattyG

Banned
WOOOOOOO 1 wolf down! I guess that makes up for the mis-lynch of Darryl (I knew we shouldn't have voted for him, RIP).

So we have two killers AND no clue as to who killed who...

Do we get informed who the new sheriff is?

Went back a page and realized its crimsonfist.

That being said, terrabyte was one of the players that voted Daryll. So we have to ask was he targeted accidentally from the werewolf faction, or from a killer on the save daryll team from yesterday?

Not really surprising that there's multiple killing roles in a game this size. Question is whether they're a serial killer or a vigilante, or something else happened.

And guess I'm sheriff now, so I'll just defer to the town with regards to what to do with deputy. After seeing the last 15 minutes of yesterday, I can see why the "giving it to the lynch target" plan isn't so great, so go with the voting instead?

Fireblend

Banned
Early start huh.

Anyway, it sucks for Drop, but hooray for a dead woof! Either whoever's responsible for it is a top-tier marksman to have hit a wolf amongst ~28 people (although presumably there's plenty of wolves in this game), or RNGesus made him sleepwalk to his death somehow? Eh, both work for me :D

Top Bottom