• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 6 |OT| It Just Means More (TM)

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Man, Oregon offense looks worse this year under Taggert honestly... I think he'll turn it around.. and I know Herbert's out.. but they've been shaky all year.. and they flat suck today.

Velcro Fly

What an embarrassing loss

Of course O'Korn looks like fucking Joe Montana against Purdue and Brian Hoyer against Michigan St.

Rain causing all of this, friend

Even when I watch Alabama I see so many dumb shit. You should be able to relate this is like watching EVO round 1-2 pools.

That first UW drive was so many lulz too. Browning like stare down the receiver three times, should of been picked if the Cal saftey didn't have brick for hands.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Rain has a way of fucking up just about everything in a game.

Worse than snow or heat for sure.

Interesting week of football so far.. Oklahoma and Michigan going down... Clemson looking human. FSU is 1-3!!

Kevtones

Man, Oregon offense looks worse this year under Taggert honestly... I think he'll turn it around.. and I know Herbert's out.. but they've been shaky all year.. and they flat suck today.

Our top 3 WRs are out too. The ones playing are converted DBs and true freshman with a true freshman QB. Not a good situation.

Oregon was the #1 scoring offense in the country before this though I will admit the play calling hasn't impressed me this year.

Top Bottom