• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 5 |OT| Searching for evidence that Kentucky has ever beaten Florida

A 30 year old freshman from Australia. Surely he has done stuff in Australia that would cause him to lose his amateur status, but its hard to track those guys across the pacific.

its an island, surrounded by water, big water, ocean water. It is a miracle he could even get out of Australia.

These are the kind of games where I'm not sure who the better team is regardless of who wins.

All I know is which team has the worst defense.

I just left the Ole Miss Alabama game. What a fucking stomp party lol

How the fuck did LSU lose to Troy? LOL LSU gonna win the SEC West my ass

So redemption isn't a thing. Ok.

He did his time and worked with groups to stop dogfighting. What more do you want from him?

Just catching up. That said there are things you cant come back from. In my opinion he is a garbage human being and there are things that you simply don't get a pass from, regardless of what pr moves you do afterwards.

VT is an amazing college and is better than him and in my opinion he shouldn't have been highlighted pregame.

Rvaan

Banned

Troy hit LSU in the mouth until LSU decided to fight back. Then Troy hit LSU in the mouth some more and LSU fell over.

Sulik2

As anyone could have predicted it turns out Les Miles was a pretty good coach who had the program at the best level it could be and the fan base expected more then the program was capable of and now the school is on fire. Same thing that happened to Michigan and Tennessee when long time successful coaches left.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
82hd6.jpg

The goal was 3-1, and we came in 3-0, so this was like a free spin. Kept it close in a game we would have lost by 30+ last season because our defense can now get some stops and turnovers and nobody quit.

ryseing

Because Matt Canada is a fraud and couldn't put up more than 21 on friggin Troy.

(I know his playcalling is limited by the QB/O-line, but the dude was being hailed as a savant along with Aranda)

Rvaan

Banned
Oregon takes 5 min to drive down the field and score a TD. Cal takes 5 seconds to burn that Oregon D for a TD. It didn't take long for the Oregon 2nd half D to show up.

Here is my SEC dream

Next game, Alabama vs A&M final score 59-7
Kevin Sumlin immediately fired

Second game, Alabama vs Arkansas score 66-10
Brett Bielema immediately fired

Third game, Alabama vs Tennessee score 59-3
Butch Jones immediately fired

Fourth game Alabama vs LSU 66-0
Ed Orgeron immediately fired

Four games, four stomps, four people fired

This is my SEC dream

You can call it the 2017 Firing Squad