• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 4 |OT| "We were in a nickel. But with injuries, we didn’t have a dime."

Maybe fuckery-light happening in ASU-Oregon with ASU up 31-14, now only 31-28, and ASU turning the ball over at the 50 going for it on 4th and a half a yard.

EDIT: And now Oregon turns the ball back over.

cdyhybrid

Concerned about Chico, he is one of our only non-Pettis offensive players that have proven themselves. Liking what I see from Hunter Bryant though.

Salvon Ahmed. He is the future. Would prefer Chico in that role obviously, but the dude has all the talent in the world. Time to jump into the fire.

Velcro Fly

Announcers in the UCLA/Stanford game have spent the entire 3rd quarter whining about targeting calls and even showed a clip of Jim Mora saying a call on Stanford was awful.

Just rare for an announcer team to have so much disdain for the officiating.
Well it's bad tonight. Stanford almost had two players ejected for targeting. Then we let a play last longer than it should which led to a turnover.

NFL starts at 6am for me tomorrow so i may call it a night

Well, Oregon ends another long winning streak against a Pac-12 foe. Much work to be done.

EDIT: But wait. Todd Graham decided to throw on 3rd and 5 with 56 seconds left instead of running and forcing Oregon to use its last time out and then punting.

EDIT2: But then Justin Herbert forgot how to throw the football. Pretty good does of Pac-12.

AntoneM

Well, Oregon ends another long winning streak against a Pac-12 foe. Much work to be done.

EDIT: But wait. Todd Graham decided to throw on 3rd and 5 with 56 seconds left instead of running and forcing Oregon to use its last time out and then punting.

EDIT2: But then Justin Herbert forgot how to throw the football. Pretty good does of Pac-12.

I didn't realize I was holding my breath!

Balphon

Well that sucks, though I came into the season expecting Oregon to lose some games like that.

There were some bright spots, at the very least.

GG Sparky.

cdyhybrid

tlcU5xv.jpg

Lace

Go ASU! Such a long journey to tear Oregon from the top 25. I honestly couldn't believe it. Such a rush watching that game.

Top Bottom